Soon we can say goodbye to PAPER MONEY! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeff J Carrel

Soon we can say goodbye to PAPER MONEY!

In fact, I see that the monetary system these days is very weak and there is a common belief among some experts that by 2033 the Cryptocurrencies can eventually replace cash money, because digital currencies provide great privacy to their users and of course there is a lot of demand regarding the provision of almost complete concealment of personal information, and also do not forget the speed of online purchase sought by these currencies easily, therefore, in all cases, it is natural for cryptocurrencies to spread widely in the world, and this open a new horizons for positive development.

The spread of digital currencies and their development is somewhat similar to the development of the methods of sending mail, for example in the distant past we had to write letters on paper and then send them in the mail and it took our messages days and months to arrive, while now it is easy as the regular mail became e-mail, and you can send any message within a few seconds, and that's exactly what I think will happen with digital currencies compared to paper cash.

Soon we can say goodbye to paper money and goodbye once and for all!

Well, tell me what you think about it.

Edited by Jeff J Carrel
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

11 minutes ago, Jeff J Carrel said:

In fact, I see that the monetary system these days is very weak and there is a common belief among some experts that by 2033 the Cryptocurrencies can eventually replace cash money, because digital currencies provide great privacy to their users and of course there is a lot of demand regarding the provision of almost complete concealment of personal information, and also do not forget the speed of online purchase sought by these currencies easily, therefore, in all cases, it is natural for cryptocurrencies to spread widely in the world, and thus open new horizons for positive development.

The spread of digital currencies and their development is somewhat similar to the development of the methods of sending mail, for example in the distant past we had to write letters on paper and then send them in the mail and it took our messages days and months to arrive, while now it is easy as the regular mail became e-mail, and you can send any message within a few seconds, and that's exactly what I think will happen with digital currencies compared to paper cash.

Paper money is very popular now but we will see in the future that cryptocurrency has taken its place.Almost all of the world's population is transacting using cryptocurrencies.After a while, there will be more cryptocurrency transactions than paper money.

• +3 1

The new world will be definitely follow the crypto currency by hook or by crook. Every where crypto currency is accepted and people are enjoying it with great profit.

There is no more life of paper money and every financial banks will follow crypto currency.

Every country either it is in south or west everywhere crypto is famous and being accepted.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Jeff J Carrel said:

In fact, I see that the monetary system these days is very weak and there is a common belief among some experts that by 2033 the Cryptocurrencies can eventually replace cash money, because digital currencies provide great privacy to their users and of course there is a lot of demand regarding the provision of almost complete concealment of personal information, and also do not forget the speed of online purchase sought by these currencies easily, therefore, in all cases, it is natural for cryptocurrencies to spread widely in the world, and thus open new horizons for positive development.

Well said, soon or later phyiscal currency repalced by the digital currency but still it takes time my dear, @Jeff J Carrel, After 20 or 30 years later may we will minimize the use of paper money surely. Because it is the Era of Computer and science so techniques are developed day by day. Cryptocurrency getting💸 familiarity worldwide graudually.🌏

• +2 1

Very nice quote mate. Digital currency is really experiencing increase in its users day by day. Many individuals and big companies are now adopting digital currency. But I think digital currency will not completely replace fiat currency. 

• +5 1

I completely agree with you, very soon paper currencies will be replaced by encrypted digital currencies. It takes great courage from some governments, then other countries will imitate that. This reduces theft and saves the fees for printing currencies.

I am totally agree with you. Because day by day the popularity of cryptocurrency is increasing. Also it is now very much profitable. That's why I think soon there will be not any paper money. 

Yeah, you are right. This is very good information for everyone. Technology is making progress day by day. The computer is taking place in every place like office work, banking as well institution also. I think there is no time left for the paperwork and almost in the coming time, there is nothing required to write anything but the computer or cell phone.

On 1/25/2021 at 10:30 AM, Jeff J Carrel said:

In fact, I see that the monetary system these days is very weak and there is a common belief among some experts that by 2033 the Cryptocurrencies can eventually replace cash money, because digital currencies provide great privacy to their users and of course there is a lot of demand regarding the provision of almost complete concealment of personal information, and also do not forget the speed of online purchase sought by these currencies easily, therefore, in all cases, it is natural for cryptocurrencies to spread widely in the world, and this open a new horizons for positive development.

@Jeff J Carrel Dear friend, yes it is possible but very soon because because in some countries it is till now ban and illegal, and also fiat money on peak, it will take some decades also but not impossible it will changing the whole system of the world.

Yes we can say good bye to  paper money  because we have now cryptotalk which is very benefited.we dont have any need fro other platform.because it is very useful for us.And it is available in our country also.    

I agree with you. The current era is the digital age. Now the popularity of cryptocurrency is growing very fast. Cryptocurrency is easy to exchange and transact. Its security system is also quite strong. So no one else can steal your money. Hopefully soon digital currency will take the place of paper money.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Cryptocurrency is the modern currency and it is now becoming popular, but we can't tell quickly if this will become the new method money, because it is a volatile and might fall every minutes, and also not all country have legalized cryptocurrency, so for me before it become usable to all it need first to be notice around the world.

Yes I am agree with you now the technology of the world is increasing day by day therefore we can say that in the near future we will use the digital currencies instead of paper money . We can see that the use of cryptocyrrency is also increasing rapidly in the whole world so we can imagine that the we will use the digital currencies in the future.

My friend this may be possible that digital currency would replace the copy paper currency but in according to my point of view state of all this that digital currency gained a lot of attention during this period that digital currency would not replace paper currency ever because there are most of countries in the world in which the digital currency like Bitcoin is illegal but some of them are efforting for regarded them as legal that is very beautiful thing if it is happening this is my point of you according to this my friend so best of luck 🙂👍🏿💜👍🏿👍🏿💜👍🏿

And I think so in the future. The reason for paper money is not good. It is not safe from a thief and usurper. But this money is good. And there is much security for us. That is why I believe in the future it will be famous in the world.  We leave paper money, once or for all. Until the meeting.

You said it right, cryptocurrency nowadays are going up to up each an every day time to time also day by day but I don't think if can be possible to say goodbye to PayPal money because up to date they're some countries that didn't accept cryptocurrency. 

Very very soon don't worry about that all over the world will leave the paper money and go the digital and crypto currency specially after the pandemic of Corona virus there is no other solution it's just a question of tome 

I think we can now say goodbye to paper money because how technology is going now and also that bitcoin is increasing that benefits us and favors a lot because the world is already changing it is modernizing and updating with what we are mobilizing to get money or pay for things.

• Useful or interesting 1

The scientific and technological progress continues, and we are witnessing developments that we did not think we could reach. In the future, cryptocurrencies could dominate all buying and selling operations all over the world and may replace the paper currency.

• +1 1

I think I agree with you, my friend, because we see that cryptocurrencies are advancing day by day, so it is possible for cryptocurrencies to take the place of banknotes, and in my opinion, this is possible.

• +1 1

It is true my friend in the modern world the paper money will be hard to consume and solvate the legislation of the modern world the digital currencies will replace the orginal currency as per the new dimensions  of life and technology because most of the countries are starting to get familiar with the advantages of digital money so the era of digital money is not totally far away.

I agree with you about the spread of digital currencies in a large way in the world and they began to be used by many people, but I do not expect that they will cancel paper currencies, as the large countries will not allow the exchange of their basic currency, which in return reflects negatively on their economy and will lead to the decline of these countries, but I think that we can use the two currencies Maan in the future

• +2 1

Modern technology has driven digital transformation through various technologies such as digital wallets, Near-field communications (NFC), crypto-currencies, and peer-to-peer. ). A Central Bank survey indicates that less than 15% of Swedes get most of the payments in cash, and that the monetary economy only accounts for 2% of Sweden's Gross Domestic Product (GDP), compared to 10% in 1990. Denmark is also rapidly approaching to be a cryptocurrency exchange as an alternative to fiat currencies As the Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, announced, all 500 and 1,000 rupee notes have been stripped of their legal tender status. This gave rise to India's first digital cashless village, Akudara If the world turns towards cryptocurrencies, this will eliminate money laundering and tax evasion, but surely crimes and electronic theft will increase.

Thank you for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information. I think that over time there will be a worldwide spread of cryptocurrencies, and traditional currencies will gradually disappear.