Soon we can say goodbye to PAPER MONEY! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeff J Carrel

Soon we can say goodbye to PAPER MONEY!

Hello everyone, I believe that paper money will always be in force, although it is true that digital currency will play an important role in the future, I think that one will complement the other, but cryptocurrencies will be the first choice of many people and companies to carry out their financial transactions.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, encrypted currencies will get more users on them all over the world and offer them on paper currencies because profits can be earned from them when entering the trading world and this helps to reap profits and you can convert them into paper currencies and is easy to withdraw and convert as well

• +4 1

Certainly, the future in front of digital currencies is bright, but I cannot imagine the disappearance of banks. It is difficult to dispense with the fiat currency, due to the difficulty of controlling the digital currency.

• +2 1

For cryptocurrencies to replace paper currencies, this is something that could happen, but not at the present time or in the near future, because this takes a long time, more work and declarations from all countries.

I think we are at the stage of saying goodbye to paper money right now. I have hardly used any paper money this month. I've always paid for the card. I paid with either a QR code or contactless. The use of paper money has declined both for me and in the world. I don't know if this is good or bad, but it is much easier for me to pay with a debit card. This situation accustomed people to pay by card rather than paper money. After the corona virus, people started to use online payment or card payment method.

That's right, I think very soon we will say goodbye to paper money as the internet is revolving and has revolutionize the way things are been done which makes me believe that soon everything will be done digitally.

My dear friends, with the increasing growth of the role of digital currencies in the world, and the increase in the value of trades in the world and because of its great advantages of speed and ease of circulation in the world, I think that cash will soon be deposited and trading stopped

• +1 1

Your words are completely correct, even if this happens late, but we will witness the end of the era of traditional paper money in the coming years
As the use of digital currencies and the demand for them has become high and has increased in the conditions that the world is going through, and surely the value of digital currencies will increase significantly until that time.

Yes it is true, that very soon we will say bye to paper money because the way days break the more improvement are coming, now that we are using Bitcoin, you can see how people are enjoying it seriously.

I think that the issue of dealing with cryptocurrencies is impossible now, as there are many countries that do not have this technology, but I think in the future, paper currencies will be replaced by digital currencies.

I think that your post gave ideas that are consistent with my ideas in terms of the extinction of paper currencies, and from my point of view I think that the current global situation forces us to replace dealing with banknotes because of their health risk to individuals.

Seeing the advances in technology and in figures such as the Cryptocurrency that represents the digital currency and the projection it has had in the world market, it is dazzling that the physical banknote is little by little losing space in the market. One way to corroborate this is through banking entities, the vast majority of which work electronically in their transactions.

Yes, the world is developing with the development of science, technology and the Internet, and this development has contributed to the dissemination of great information about the concept of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them, increase their popularity, increase the number of participants and followers, and the speed of their circulation in them, and this confirms that there will be a bright future and a prominent position for cryptocurrencies on the ground, but not now in The present time, but in the near future, as it will control all areas of life, and this does not happen overnight, but gradually

• +5 1

I do not understand why many people think that cryptocurrencies are going to replace fiat money, remember that their volatility, although it is a benefit, is also their disadvantage, just as the variety for transactions exists and among those is paper money, there are people who are they feel safer with their money at home than on the Internet or in a bank, and governments will not want to lose control over the national currency used, they are thinking of something that will not happen.

Cryptocurrency is being used in many countries and we can buy anything. Cryptocurrency is very profitable. Cryptocurrency is rapidly gaining popularity. Cryptocurrency may be used worldwide in the stable.

Yes, soon we will bid farewell to paper currencies for several reasons, including the spread of Corona disease, and secondly, the development of trading through digital currencies, their advantages, ease of dealing with them, their immunity from theft, and others.

• +2 1

What a beautiful and logical analysis, yes, technology is always striving to develop towards the easiest and fastest and digital currencies are witnessing a great increase in its users and also the exchange of paper currencies for digital currencies reduces the theft and fees for printing currencies.

• +2 1

I do not think that governments will allow the abandonment of paper money if they cannot control digital currencies, in my opinion, the two will continue, but trading in digital currencies will be more widespread.

Hello my friends that most of the trading takes place through cash, but that will soon end and that the future is approaching rapidly without paper money, while interest in digital currencies is increasing and it is said that I do not know what will replace paper currencies. It can be Bitcoin, and it is indicated that real estate and cars can be bought through currencies.  Encrypted

In the age of technology, everything is possible and capable of replacing something.  But I don't think it will spread to all countries of the world because there are some countries that take money from people.

Edited by RAWAnmj777

the digital currencies will replace the orginal currency as per the new dimensions of life and technology because most of the countries are starting to get familiar with the advantages of digital money so the era of digital money is not totally far away.

Obviously, with the use of technology I don’t think this is a big deal and already so many people have trusted cryptocurrency because they know the benefit of using cryptocurrency and count of the world are gradually accepting cryptocurrency one after the other, therefore I believe cryptocurrency will surely replace paper money.

Well certainly I don't believe that. I totally disagree with you on that. It's not soon. It's going to take more then decades to eradicate the paper money. It's the essential part of our lives and couldn't just removed one or two digital currencies. It's going to take way more then that. @Areeba don't forget to like this post. 

Dear friend, the subject you have raised is more likely in the future.  Because in the current era of information technology, everything will be done online.  Paper notes that are now in vogue will one day become popular in the future.

• +1 1

This may happen, but it is not that simple, there are great risks that will result from replacing fiat currencies with cryptocurrencies. Many expect that cryptocurrencies will replace monetary currencies, it is only expectations, but if there are any plans to replace the current currency with cryptocurrencies, it must be done.  Study the issue well and eliminate all risks that may result from that.

• +3 1