Please tell me what is the best site for free btc mining earning - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yahyacute5

Please tell me what is the best site for free btc mining earning

Hello brother , well i won't suggest you any mining site ms for bitcoin because first of all it will require lots of electronic advanced equipment and also these mining sites are usually fraud. Most of them are fake sites to fraud us.

• +1 1

allcoins has an option with which it can be mined from a browser, then on the c3pool site it can be mined from a monero browser, on minergate which is a cloud mining site I believe you must buy hash power, from a mobile phone you can try uplexa mining which is the only one that really undermines from a cell phone, the others like pi and electroneum only simulate minning

Stay away from this kind of sites maybe in a second will gone and you will not find the site and also free btc minning mean 1 dollar in a year maybe so it is a waste of time.

You can't make money on these sites, don't even try, I used one of these sites for cloud mining and only earned 0.30 dollars in 3 months. 

i could communicate and learn from this platform and get paid too just by posting comments.Many websites are free for bitcoin mining but I think the best site for free bitcoin mining earning and investing in the cryptotalk, 

The majority of cloud mining sites require a deposit or referral that made the deposit so that you can withdraw and I think that what you are looking for does not exist and there is only free mining but its profits are very weak

Life is great and enjoy it

My friend there are a lot of mining sites but I do not advise you to try it on a computer because you will not reap a lot from it and instead I advise you to try other methods such as trading and investment

freebico.io or applications as free bitcoincash, litcoin and bitcoin application and all of them free to collect and they are better than mining on phone if you want my advice.

• +1 1

My friend in my opinion in mining bitcoin you can just learn a little profit, and many of this website is scammers, so i suggest to work in this forum is the best way to learn a good profit per day , and also you can learn many things about cryptocurrency.

I don’t know if they are in these sites because they won’t win anything from you, there is no such thing. But often you will find a bonus from some sites that offer you free of charge to collect capital. However, there is no mining site that offers you for free

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I don't think that there are any legit mining sites online for bitcoin so I would advise you to continue using this one as it is also educative and can teach you how to invest which will increase your profits from this platform.

My friend, I do not advise you to work inside any cloud mining site because all sites are fraudulent and you will not pay anything for you. Therefore, if you want to work in the mining field, you should buy special devices for this work.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is not any that type of site where we can earn free bitcoin becasue we just to make deposit first and than we can withdraw our money and this is the way that we can earn bitcoin from the other sites and will get the withdraw.

BetFury                                                   

I don't perfer mining because now days it's want a huge power and equipments ! so I think if you are working alone you will get nothing from mining ! because it's need huge power !

Mining sites are very risk because many of them are fake, you have to be very careful when you choose this sites. There is one known as genesis mining i heard many people say its good but i don't have good experience with it.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that there is not a single mining site that pays you without a deposit and not only that, I want to tell you that even 90% of mining sites that require deposits to activate withdrawals for you are fraudulent and they are not honest sites so do not put your time and effort behind them.

There is not a safe and profitable site to btc mining. Even clou mining is a place for scammers' enjoyments. PC.s are not profitable either.  Forget mining.

There are site which will claim on having to earn free Bitcoin when use their free miners, as basically using this free miners can takes years to be able of mining a good decent amount on their Platform, buy there is this site which you basically collect bitcoin, which is the

Bitcoin mining center

Bitcoin mining center of am not wrong of the site names

Most of the cloud mining services will run with the investment funds once they see fit. There are afew that have been honest and run for many years now, although who can claim that they can't turn and exit scam as well. It is extremely high risk to invest in cloud mining and I'd advice instead to try and mine a few altcoins builting your own equipment.

In my opinion, the best mining bitcoin app is desktop not online one, so just check reviews on Youtube how to choose the best one and then you get your profit.

On 30.12.2019 at 12:57, Satishmolankar said:

In my thinking the best site is the is working for many months or a years I think eobot is the best to work in mining because it is legit mining sites which is working well but research first 

I completely agree with you. I used this site about 3 years ago and I am positively surprised that it still works. These days, it is rare for cloud mining to work for such a long time.

• +1 1

My friend, I do not advise you to use or work in any cloud mining site because all these sites are fraudulent and I do not pay any amount is a waste of time only

BetFury                                                   

Buddy cloud mining sites are not real sites these sites are created by the scammers and they provides only few hash power free for free mining but before withdrawal they demanded us from first deposit into their sites then withdraw earned bitcoin simply they are scam sites. 

On 12/30/2019 at 9:44 AM, Yahyacute5 said:

Hello guyz please tell me what is the best free mining sites for btc with free withdraw without deposit in this days 

Hello mate to tell you the fact,there are no legit bitcoin mining websites out there I once had a try on many of them and I realized they are all scam and should be avoided.

There is no free bitcoin, you need to work hard for it, for us to earn more, a  little to big hardwork with skills is more needed in this time.