Good money=Good reputation=Good post=Good knowledge=Good experience. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atyy4152

Good money=Good reputation=Good post=Good knowledge=Good experience.

Hello my friend
You are right, my friend, about what you talked about with money, good reputation, good post, experience and knowledge
We must work and strive hard in our work in order to gain experience through which we can acquire knowledge in order to create useful publications that bring us a good reputation and then reap the profits.

Yes, I agree with you on that, this is true. If a person wants to get more money through this forum, he must create good and useful posts in order to get more reputation because a good reputation will lead to more money

yes dear you are absolutely right i am 100 percent agree with you if we want to get good reputation points then for this knowledge is very important thing and we gain this thing only by learning and reading and in this forum the best ways to get a lot of knowledge and information is that we must read senior comments and post and gain knowledge from their experience

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. All these things are interconnected for the sake of knowledge. Thank you for your useful information. We hope that we obtain the full knowledge for the benefit of everyone.

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information yes if we are working good on this platform then we will able to get application and we will able to good reputation if you are hard working on this platform this platform require the hard work from us so we should working on this platform on daily basis slowly but consistently in that we will able to earn and learn more things on crypto Tok

Yes the information which you shared is absolutely correct. If you want to earn more than you should have reputation. This reputation depends upon your useful posts. If you have good knowledge than you will get good experience.

Yes mate I agree with you, everything is related to each other. 

We cannot earn good money without having good rated posts. If we want to get our posts liked we must make them informative and useful for members. And we can't make that happen if we don't learn and seek knowledge. 

Yes, my friend, earning good money is closely related to the availability of experience, because it enables us to publish useful topics that will definitely get a good reputation and thus will pay for these topics.
I would like to add that good experience comes from extensive study, information gathering, research and investigation, and learning everything related to cryptocurrencies.
Experience requires great effort and deep study.

• +4 1

Yes mate I agree with you, everything is related to each other. 

We cannot earn good money without having good rated posts. If we want to get our posts liked we must make them informative and useful for members. And we can't make that happen if we don't learn and seek knowledge. 

Hello my friend Yes, I agree with you with what you said. When we want to earn money, we must gain a good reputation, good knowledge and experience. All the above are related to each other. We wish good luck to everyone.

Totally according to the friend @Atyy4152, since I started in this forum my goal is to expand my knowledge and achieve sufficient experience that allows me to help many people, the idea is to share with the rest of the participants your experiences, based on your knowledge and experiences so that you can create useful publications that serve for the entrepreneurship and personal growth of the guild in general. 

I agree with you, my friend, these are the wonderful features of the forum that offer us these things in one place of learning, sharing experience, profit, and spending time in a constructive way.

Agree with you too my friend, I wrote it so beautifully streamlined, as the We must always do research and collect information to create topics and comments useful for the assessment of positive reputation and thus earn money.

You are right, my friend, when the post is good and rich in attractive information for the members, this makes it the focus of everyone’s attention and thus will receive a lot of positive reviews, which in turn will increase the profit rate of the owner of the post

You are absolutely right, and I totally agree with you, my friend. In my opinion, the most important thing is the content that you provide, the more it contains new and useful information, the more positive reactions will be obtained, thus your income will increases. Success requires patience, and we have to work step by step in order to reach our goal.

Hi my dear friend, hope that you're finet. I want to thank you. Actually, my friend, you're right. In order to ensure that we always have a good reputation, a positive review and a profitable result, we must always strive for more expertise, knowledge and important information. Luck's Best

Yes, my dear friend, I believed, found and innovated in what I mentioned. All the good and good reputation I have mentioned for a good publication leads to all of this to earn good money. All the elements are one chain that does not separate from each other, and every element leads to the other, so thank you very much for your good choice.

Yes you are right. By gaining knowledge we will be able to publish good content and by creating good useful posts we will be able to earn good income by gaining good reputation.