Learning from life!! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Learning from life!!

In order to be successful in the world of crypto in general what is important is to go on an extensive research to get update on the latest events and price changes.

Every person stumbles and lives and learning from life.because without stumbles and live do not learn the life.so after stumbling in life, he lives a life of happiness. So don't worried about your life.because you slowly learn to live life.

Yes I also agree with you. If we want to get success in our life we need to perform our work with hard. We should try to make our content more informative and unique. With the help of patience we can get success in our life. 

It is an important topic, my friend, to learn and gain knowledge in all sections of this forum, and we work with extreme precision and self-confidence in order to achieve deals and profits every day that you work here and are not exposed to problems and prohibitions and continue to the end.

• +1 1

Dear friend i am totally agree with you and you are right we learned hard and hard work and our work completed honestly not cheat here and always mind in our work not go to greedy side then you success here so crypto is great forum for learning. 

You always have to learn from life because it is thanks to life that we can work and do things that is why you always have to value it and always strive for a job or something else always strive to the maximum for that you always have to value life.

It is true that you have to love what you do and this makes you excel in your work. I appreciate this. We must also trust in ourselves that we can overcome difficulties and do anything with perfection. If we want to do so, reconcile with yourself and trust yourself.

Certainly my friend, and an example of that is that today we are learning a really wonderful field, and we see day after day how important it will become in our lives. Many banks and companies have begun to deal with cryptocurrencies, and this is something that indicates their upcoming importance, so it is really wonderful to learn about it from now.

• +3 1

Yes, as the saying goes " what is Worth doing is worth doing well" know that passion is very important as an ingredient for success in what ever we choose to do, as long as we are the ones that wishes to do it, so we make work well.

Hello friends, in my opinion about the title is that we always have to take things seriously and life always gives us the best learning, it remains for us to take the good or the bad, the bad leaves you a teaching or wisdom you have to know how to see it On the positive side, since I have been working in the forum I improve myself every day in the language that is my biggest drawback, but I try to do everything I can and I am succeeding slowly.

• +4 1

Thanks for your wonderful post. It raised my spirits a lot, we must put in a plan and start hard work and make every effort to reach the highest benefit. I love CryptoTalk and hope it becomes more popular 

Hi everyone i want to share my learning from life, if you want your dream to come true don’t give up no matters what problems you came from your life, just ho with the flow and relax don’t force your self just relax. keep going, we can do that.

You are right about this all we need to do is just put our heads down and open ourselves to Learning because one thing about life is it never stop giving as long as we are ready to learn.

Friend said a very good thing. People have a lot to learn from life. Life teaches people a lot because there are many obstacles in the way of human beings. Life is the name of survival by overcoming those obstacles. There is no end to learning from life. In every field of our life we learn something from my life. Those lessons work in our real life. If we move forward, we will be able to succeed in life

Success in any field of life must be based on knowledge, patience, diligence and perseverance in order to achieve our goals. We must always strive to increase our knowledge and develop our experiences and in my opinion, learning multiple languages is an important thing for a person, especially basic languages

Our life's are our best teacher Because when we post to the forum we really need to appriciate our work because it will keep us motivate about the forum and keep posting useful information to the forum.

Learning is one thing that we cannot do without and that is why we should give a lot of attention to learning. We should invest a lot of resources into improving ourselves both physically and mentally. There are lots of stuffs that we can learn and become profitable even though it might be difficult.

Hello everyone, I consider that one of the important factors to work in this type of platform, is the honesty and transparency of how we perform our work within the forum, doing things right, we will ensure our stay in the forum, and the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge, allowing us to grow every day, as a lover in the world of cryptos.

You are absolutely right. We must be patience and consistent in our workings. Hard work is the main key to gain success. Everyone in this world wants be successful and prosperous in his life and to achieve success, he works hard day and night. We should do same to gain success. 

• +3 1

Yeah,life is the best teacher. from life you can know all things whatever you want. If you take any mistake in your life then you can teach frlm it. Life makes you stronger. 

I really agree with you on all the ideas you put forward.

Success is something that we cannot easily achieve. We must trust in ourselves and our ability to achieve successful work and master it properly in order to reach success.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes off course in any field of life, if we want success then we have to work hard and work with patience. Also in cryptotalk we have to work seriously. We should learn from our mistakes.

In short success is in hard work.

Thank you for this nice talk
But from my point of view, if we want to succeed in our future life, we must be patient and persistent, learn from our mistakes and not make a mistake again, and we also have to take risks sometimes.