Learning from life!! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Learning from life!!

Hello my friend. In fact, life is a school for us, and we must try as much as possible to learn from it, think towards the horizon, and raise our level of ambition to the highest levels, so we must cooperate, share and exchange each other's experiences in order to achieve a successful work

Learning  from life as i know  failer is most expansive and important  learning  for our life. In this platform  who will work hard he will be the successful  membe.It is challenge  for all members  that if  you work hard and complete  your daily work that will be much great for you account  reputation.This is not a big deal for each member  as i know.the learning  is earning  this is my believe.I hope you understand  my friend.whis you best of luck my friend.

Learning from life is important. Life gives us many lesson. Our failures also a part of this effective thing.If we take lessons from life,we can shine in life.

Good lesson for us to achieve our goal and target and we should lean from our life then we become succeed and focus to work hard and take easy to fulfil our work. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you. We must work patiently and regularly. Learning from life is exactly that. Patiently waiting for what will happen and striving for a purpose. I also had to be patient if getting paid after the first 100 posts on this forum too. I've been patient, I've struggled and now I'm getting paid.

We learn a lot from our work and from our mistakes.  When we learn from our mistakes, we should not repeat them.  If we make a mistake again..  We have to be serious about anything in life.  The rate cannot be taken in any action.  We have to work with morale in all situations.  Then we can make our future brighter.  Thanks

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.we should Learn from life.i think,friend, life is the best teacher for us. Our mistakes and our successes in all the ways we have taken are what we must take from them.

Yes learning is the best way for success. Without proper knowledge we can't success to our life. With knowledge we can do any hard work. So,I want to achieve much knowledge to be a successful man of crypto currency. 

Yes when you work hard , you just focus on work then you get achieved success.  Never give up . If you fail then don't be panic mistakes give you lessons.  Try again and again.  You learn many things from your mistakes.  Be patience,  keep going work.  

Dear friend learning is a continuous process of life therefore we should learn more and more in every field of life to become successful . So if we want to become successful in the crypto world then we should learn knowledge about the trading and investment to get good profit.

We should learn from our life. Every lesson we learn in life is an experience. But one important thing is that we need to learn such valuable lessons at the right time. We should keep learning in every stage of life and shape up our life. A wise man said " Life itself is a teacher and you are in a state of constant learning". 

Success in any work requires constant striving to perfect the work and make the effort to do that and endure all the pitfalls that may get in our way during work and not give up and despair if we fail, then we must keep trying until we reach our goal.

• +1 1

If you are looking for a good future then you have to make your past very fabulous. You have to do work day and night and then you can make your future and present both shining. I hope you got it.

On 1/25/2021 at 2:06 AM, abo youshaa said:

There is no doubt that working with high ethics and a conscious conscience makes achieving goals in life an enjoyable thing, but it takes in addition to that for good planning and hard work.

Us,  that is absolutely correct what you said,  I once read somewhere that no matter whT is your specialty, always take it seriously because that woumKe your work easier and more successful. 

• +1 1

Obviously, when we try sincerely and have the boldness and have persistence to work and we distribute helpful and important posts and give positive audits to our companions in the discussion then we spread the advantage to everybody as we figure out how to regard each other's assessments and offer information, along these lines we get information and cash simultaneously .

Absolutely right 

Always learn from your life

Your life is best platform for you to learn 

Always learn from everyone and anytime 

Work hard and do work with your intrest so that you can be successful person in your life 
Never stop learning in your life 

Always learn from life in every stage of life 

I agree with you. We must be patient and work regularly. That is exactly what we learn from life. Patiently waiting for what will happen and trying for a purpose. I had to be patient when I got paid after the first 100 posts on this forum too. I have been patient, I have fought and now I am getting paid.

Firstly we must follow rule and get motivated hardwork is also compulsory thing to get success we should work hard. This is very good topic we are learning everyday in our life so that this is very good and trusted site in the world so that there are many people work. We have to learn from our mistakes and never make those mistakes in order to be  successful. This life is not easy. We have to work very seriously. 

Life is full of ups and down. We learn everyday as nobody is perfect. Life teaches us lesson everyday. We have to reach our goal by working towards it

PATIENCE

HARD WORKING

TIME

VALUE YOU OF WORK

All the following I mentioned above are among the tips and step for any worker to give forward and his/her to be successed in work, without the following steps or tips actually you end up losing.

On 1/24/2021 at 4:41 PM, Elena951 said:

Dear friends, for work in the forum or in any work we have to achieve success.  In order to be successful, we have to value our work. And interest in work, patience and hard work will help us reach the pinnacle of success. We have to be serious about anything in life.  The rate cannot be accepted in any step. We have to work with morale in all situations.  Then we can make our future brighter. Thank you all.

Yes, Dear i am totally agreeing with your point of view. 
yes, life is hard. But, The Allah Almighty gives the strength to accomplish anything. 
what ever tou wants. 
the only need to do anything, is your dire desire. 
that is really you want to do it. 
or 

is really you want to made for it.

if, yes then go for it. 
because eveything can be brought back except time. 
which will never come back.

so, use your time in a good way. 
And this forum gives you a good opptunity to express your thoughts. 

Yes my dear friend I agree with your statement we need to learn from life and truly we learn a lot from life life teach us how to spend a time in this world.

We need to be serious in our lives and have patience in our work.
Yes, life is not easy, we have to learn from our mistakes and before we can achieve success we must follow the rules and work hard for success.

You gave a great motivation. Success don't have any shortcut. We should work hard not only on this forum, but also in every steps of our life. I got many failures in trading but i learned a lot from this failure and trying to get some profit in this section. Thanks for your informative post.

• +3 1

Having a patience and hard work will lead us on successful life because here in cryptocurrency patience is the most important especially if you're a spot trader or a holder because it takes a lot of time to get a huge amount of profit by waiting for a good value in the market.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot