Learning from life!! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Learning from life!!

Life is a learning process that is why we must learn to the fullest and strive for our dreams if we want to achieve them and never give up and always support others and if we learn to the fullest to be successful in our life I believe that we all want our life to be  a success we must try hard.

Life is a experience . We learn a lot from our work and from our mistakes. When we learn from our mistake then we should to want don't repeat again this mistake . If we do a mistake again and again this is not good. It's mean that we are not serious. We should to learn our mistake and we should to make our life with experiences.

Hello friends hope you are all fine .Well in my point 

of view we have to learn from our life .And we have 

to learn from anybody in anywhere . Learning is the 

best way for if you want to become a successful

and achieve your goals .

So best of luck .

We thank you for this participation, and I add to your words that it is important that the work for us be a priority and that we put all our effort into it to finish it fully and through that we can improve life and work

• +1 1

Yes, when we work hard and have the courage and perseverance to work and we publish useful and valuable posts and provide positive reviews to our friends in the forum, we respect each other's opinions and share as well as spread the benefits to all.  So we get knowledge and money at the same time, thanks to my friend.

Yes, you are absolutely right, your post was very much a use call, you get to learn from this that a person should always work hard in his life and should learn something. If your man is doing the equivalent of cryptocurrency, then we should always get this thing that is not coming after 1 day to another day. We should work hard for the axhievemnet not repeat what we are doing tomorrow. 

Yes my friend you are right. We take serious our life . Life tells you how to success. Life teaching until your died. Never stop learning because life never stop teaching. This sentence is great tip for all of us.

Truly you are correct and we must be not kidding about our work and take care of our job properly.life is loaded with encounters that make us arrive at progress and be truly outstanding in everything.this is excellent and believed site on the planet so that there are numerous members work this site day by day and bring in cash.i wish you great and achievement.thanks

Yes life isn't a bed of roses. It's a bed of thrones. You face many difficulties in your life. If you want to get success and change your life then you should to do more hard work for 24 hours because getting success isn't easy in short time or in less hard work. Put your efforts for change your life and achieve your goals in this world.

• +5 1

yes dear. You're right.If a person is steadfast in his goal and works accordingly, then one day he may reach the pinnacle of success. Man may not be successful in any task for the first time. Long-term hard work or uninterrupted hard work is the key to success. It is possible to be successful if you do not get frustrated in any task and concentrate on that task without getting frustrated. As I started working on this site a few days ago. But I have not completed my 100 posts yet. I am just learning and working slowly. I never become bored to work here. Infact I enjoy working here so much.So we also have to work hard to move forward on the path to success.

Only the hard work can make succeed in life and in the forum ,all new users in this forum need to work hard to continue in the forum and complete all her necessary post that need patience and time

• +5 1

On 1/24/2021 at 12:41 PM, Elena951 said:

Dear friends, for work in the forum or in any work we have to achieve success.  In order to be successful, we have to value our work. And interest in work, patience and hard work will help us reach the pinnacle of success. We have to be serious about anything in life.  The rate cannot be accepted in any step. We have to work with morale in all situations.  Then we can make our future brighter. Thank you all.

@Elena951  Of course, my friend, any success in life requires seriousness, perseverance, and never give up. With small, correct steps, we can reach our goals and make the future better.

You are right, work is not only to earn money, it needs precision and mastery, and for that to be available we must nourish our minds with knowledge and experience, as life is a school that teaches many lessons

I totally agree with you about this point of view, we need to appreciate our own capabilities and try to develop our knowledge about many topics in life, I think it is important possible for us to  help each other through such a platform by sharing our ideas and benefiting from our different experiences.

In our life,we have to learn from our mistakes and never make those mistakes in order to be successful.Amd this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge, knowledge is more importaimportant life.

Life is challenging for everyone and the best survivers are those who learn from it.Be a survivor, learn from your life if you want to be successful.Learn from your life to become a motivation for others.Set Goals and Keep GOING!!!

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Working Hard And Having Patience Will Lead You To Success. You Can Make Your Path Easy By Hard Working And Learning From Others. Focusing On Aim Is Also Important. People Will Throw Stone On Your Path But You Have To Work Hard To Achieve Your Aim. 

@Elena951

My friend agree with you 100 percent. We really need to take this work seriously. And also we need patient. These two things are important to get success. And patience is more important. Because there will certainly come some time when things are not going in your way. But you have to be patient  to ne successful

• +3 1

Life is the best teacher of us .Life is too much hard we face hardships and trials. which things the life teach us  no one will teach.  Here people are very tyrant.They do not hel us free of cost.  we have to survive lonely.we ave to work hard so that we can spend our life easy.Mistakes teache us that never do mistakes again.  By facing trials we become  miture.just have patience and continue your best work. 

• Useful or interesting 1

To begin with of all thank you for indicating out this genuine thing. No instructive institution can instruct individuals what human life instructs. The lessons that man can realize in his claim life cannot be realized by any other implies. Human life instructs individuals a part. A man accomplishes victory in life as it were when he succeeds in his life through his possess difficult work.

On 1/24/2021 at 1:41 PM, Elena951 said:

Dear friends, for work in the forum or in any work we have to achieve success.  In order to be successful, we have to value our work. And interest in work, patience and hard work will help us reach the pinnacle of success. We have to be serious about anything in life.  The rate cannot be accepted in any step. We have to work with morale in all situations.  Then we can make our future brighter. Thank you all.

@Elena951 Thank you, my friend, for these posts and information. Of course, the interest in work and patience in order to work hard and actively will help us provide the best of our posts and information in order for everyone to benefit from these posts.

Yes this is right statement we should learn from life. Because life gives many lessons in all field of life. We should be hard working. We should not lose heart in any field of life. We learn from people behave and people reactions in our life.

Thank you!

You have said absolutely the scene, we learn everything in our life, then we get a right track by our mistakes. The best way of learning is our own experience. We should take new steps for earning according to online marketing. We should polish our skills and must overcome our mistakes.