The real meaning of Spammers. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
el-Muhammady

The real meaning of Spammers.

Thank you very much dear colleague for exposing this publication that contains important information for many users, it has helped me since it is about how to avoid the scammers that abound in the world of cryptocurrencies, very grateful
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

In my own school of thought, spammers are those that go against the rules and post contents that has already been posted or something that isn't relevant to the topic. They are also the kind that are causing harm to people because they can even post false information and so the best thing for us to do would be to repost such people when we see them.

On 1/24/2021 at 4:22 PM, el-Muhammady said:

Spammers are group of people or an organization that do send irrelevant messages over the internet,

I think you're trying to say is the scammers right? Anyway spammers are the people who are spamming some messages in the internet, they're not a organization but they're siblings of a scammer, most of the spammers are located in our emails which is sending an email that we won a money etc. this is a kind of trap so if there are some messages to your spam in email, just removed it.

Thank you for sharing this important information with us. Yes it is true that there are so much misinformation about scammers. As a result many people don't understand who is really scammers. And they become a victim of scamming. But I think this information will help them to identify scammers. 

@el-Muhammady @kikifam @Marlin21 @Samina Tanvi @Nay7 @Tusha17

There is a lot of effort to work with spammers always take it in the wrong side, the most important thing that we work and we are able to build and work in some of the best thing that we need to avoid is having the spammers take us for granted they move around and they always make sure that they are making the wrong impressions the spammers always take from the people they copy and then paste other peoples information

If only we could know something better about real money.  So I could make a lot of good things here. I hope you can gain some good knowledge about the subject. If you help the new members who are there, they will be able to understand a lot of things very easily. I hope that over time they will be successful here.

Thank you so much for this information. We will must be aware from those bad spammers. Now a days, spamming is everywhere. So we should be careful from those human being. Be safe and careful from them.

Yes, there are a lot of people doing this work, and we must not trust and enter because of the reliable sites that we have conducted searches to ensure their validity

Yes, you shouldn't be confused as scammers and spammers are different things spammers are those who violate the forum that engaged themselves in the act of twisting people post.

I agree with you my friend ,, we must always be wary of hackers and scammers who send spam, especially if we lack knowledge in the internet world, and the most important point I consider is to think well before opening any link from strangers ,, and it is better not to open Untrusted links.

Thanks for the advice ,, I wish you good luck ❤️

Thanks for this information. Because I'm new here and wants to get every type of information about this forum and I hope I'll get this in few days and work accordingly to rules and regulations and I'll never give my private things to other.

Friend, this topic that you have done is very good and informative because now we can know the true meaning of spammers and it is all thanks to you and your information that you have provided and also now those who did not know why you have made a brief explanation on the subject you have done.

• +1 1

Spammers are the criminals that use this forum only as way to earn lot of money at any means they will only try to create some topics stealing from others content they will not have the knowledge to create their own topics and comments they are mainly called the spammers of the forum and many of their accounts are banned for this purpose,they will not obey the rules of the forum

Hello everyone, very good publication, this type of information, it is important that all members can know, because we will always be at risk, because a lot of us are working online, and we are always on a computer, I believe that when we are presented with this type of problems, we should always report this type of people.

This is a very useful and helpful informative post because there are a lot of spammers and scammers and we should avoid scammers, spammers and hackers and report every post to the administrators.

Thank you for this post. Indeed, all members must pay attention to these messages from random sources, as their main goal is to steal our money and personal information, so we must be very careful and not respond to such messages or enter suspicious sites that require logging in with our personal account

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

A useful post for all, for the new and even the old, with experience or without experience, because everyone can fall into the trap of spam, as it is said, because the method every time comes with new ideas, and each time we must renew our knowledge of fraud and deception methods that are learned by these swindlers and for this updates Which must be learned by the trader or any person on the Internet must be smart in dealing with such matters

This is indeed a very useful beneficial informations you have shared @el-Muhammady and I hope you keep posting beneficial stuffs like this to help new members like me learn more about cryptowold because there are many cheaters in this world of cryptocurrency and only with knowledge we can fight them.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing such a useful post as a newbie it will be helpful for me  in future because I just joined this platform.

• +4 1

This topic is very good ,. Because it is very useful for beginners to know these things about fraudsters and about fraudulent methods, in order not to make such mistakes. I know many friends have been defrauded in such a way, so it is very important for beginners to know these things.

• +1 1

It's true when we are working online on any site and specially in Cryptocurrency we need to be aware of the fact that we are always surrounded by a lot of spammers, scammers and hackers who always awaits a mistake from us to trap us so be careful and as you mentioned the important points that should be followed to be safe from these factors.

Thanks for informing us. I avoid falling in spammers' traps through following some rules i put for myself such as avoiding to save my passwords on the browser, do not send my  personal information to unknown people, and use complex passwords for all my emails and accounts.

• +3 1

Spammers are the group of people who make you fool .They hack your email and steal your personal information .Do not share your personal email to your account so be care full .

Of course, we have to protect ourselves from spammers because they put us in danger and we may be banned because of them. They are deceitful and fraudulent, and we have to follow all methods to protect ourselves from them.