The real meaning of Spammers. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
el-Muhammady

The real meaning of Spammers.

Many of us completely change the meaning of who "Spammers" are and for that reason I write this topic to state who Spammers really are:- 

Spammers are group of people or an organization that do send irrelevant messages over the internet, typically for the purpose of advertisement or spreading malware to people and the common trap they use is our email address which most scammers use to cheat less experienced people in cryptoworld but to avoid falling a victim here are some ways to help you fight "SPAM" and to prevent yourself online especially in this cryptoworld where we have good number of "HACKERS" as well as "SCAMMERS".

-: You should never give out or post your email address publicly.

-: You should also avoid using your personal email address or business email address in online stuffs like Cryptocurrency.

-: Do not reply to spam messages to avoid hackers threat.

-: Always think very well before clicking on an unknown links.

-: And finally make sure you download spam filtering tools and antivirus software for protection.

Be extra careful Scammers and hackers are for real dear friends.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

This is indeed a very good explanation and I hope many members comes across this topic especially the begginers that are new to cryptowold because this will help them avoid falling victims of scammers and hackers while working online. Initially I only thought spammers are those who cheat in this forum but with this your topic @el-Muhammady I have gained.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes this is very  helpful. Thanks  @el-Muhammady for this information .I think the hackers use technology for hacking so  be careful and don't use any type of fake links. When we click on any link then our system can be hacked and hacker theft our data and share on Google  they also used our Gmail in wrong way .

• +3 1

I thank you for this valuable information .. I agree with you that we must beware of digital fraudsters, especially after technology has developed and our work, money, bank accounts and social platforms have become electronic .. Therefore, we must secure the best means of protection against thieves and fraudsters.

Today the world is global world every man connect to each other and they share their idease and experience , when they share their experiences some desase like spammers viruses and hikar who are you truth him. This is a good topic

On 1/24/2021 at 10:28 AM, Muhammad Yaqoob said:

Yes this is very  helpful. Thanks  @el-Muhammady for this information .I think the hackers use technology for hacking so  be careful and don't use any type of fake links. When we click on any link then our system can be hacked and hacker theft our data and share on Google  they also used our Gmail in wrong way .

This hackers have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people in this cryptoworld which is why we all need to be extra careful on the way we run our activities around cryptoworld because losing funds hurts alot and no compensation if you lose.

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, el-Muhammady said:

This hackers have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people in this cryptoworld which is why we all need to be extra careful on the way we run our activities around cryptoworld because losing funds hurts alot and no compensation if you lose.

Of course dear @el-Muhammady if one time we lose money by hackers then this will never return lots of difficulties we faced but no chance. So we should be careful from this kinds of people and make your account more strong. 

Thank you for this useful and classified information. Yes, we all remember some incidents that occurred when using the personal e-mail for official or return-to-work correspondence. We must be careful.😉😉

On 1/24/2021 at 1:22 PM, el-Muhammady said:

Many of us completely change the meaning of who "Spammers" are and for that reason I write this topic to state who Spammers really are:- 

Spammers are group of people or an organization that do send irrelevant messages over the internet, typically for the purpose of advertisement or spreading malware to people and the common trap they use is our email address which most scammers use to cheat less experienced people in cryptoworld but to avoid falling a victim here are some ways to help you fight "SPAM" and to prevent yourself online especially in this cryptoworld where we have good number of "HACKERS" as well as "SCAMMERS".

-: You should also avoid using your personal email address or business email address in online stuffs like Cryptocurrency.

-: And finally make sure you download spam filtering tools and antivirus software for protection.

@el-Muhammady Dear exactly you are right, we should be carefully with our friends the real scammers those is free with you in any moment at any atmosphere but unfortunately sometimes their mind is will changing for your privacy and they will cheating with you, some friends not all over.

Spam is an email that the recipient never asked for and / or not work safe. when you send an email your message will go through one or more spam filter's. Spam filters are programs that are used to detect unsolicited or unwanted email. These type of filters which are used by ISPs prevent messages from getting to a user inbox.

Edited by usama Asif

On 1/25/2021 at 11:46 AM, Muhammad Yaqoob said:

Of course dear @el-Muhammady if one time we lose money by hackers then this will never return lots of difficulties we faced but no chance. So we should be careful from this kinds of people and make your account more strong. 

They have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people in cryptoworld so we should by all means get use to what I earlier listed in this topic so as to minimize the risk of falling victims to them because this is cryptoworld, no one will compensate you if you lose.

This is the best result that I have had from a personal opinion, it is of great help to know how to differentiate between the two terms that are very different but that people confuse and misuse them the term you just explained to us

The role of Internet is increasing day by day and most of the people are performing their work through Internet. There is one problem with that you don't know about the person you are connected very much. He or she can make a fraud. 

• +1 1

Spammer are quite different from scammers. Both are violaters causing threats, difficulties to online sites. Spammer are those group of individuals who engage in sharing useless or meaningless contents. While scammers attack various sites and individual accounts to steal their holdings.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

45 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

Both are violaters causing threats, difficulties to online sites.

Also both of this character  too much  smart as some time it become hard to find out them.. If you look to our forum then there has lot of spammer  whose position  is good in forum but its hard to find out  them still.. Same as scammer and they always  hide their self with us though  they are with us..

A real Spammer is a person or group that sents you email you don't want and did not sign up for. The words spammers and spam come from the canned meat called spam 

Much obliged to you for this significant data, all fledglings should peruse this theme to know about the spammers and dodge tricksters who utilize their phony strategies to take cash from unpracticed individuals in the gathering by sending hacked connections or making strange offers, so everybody ought to be careful with managing accounts we suspect are trick.

On 1/24/2021 at 9:22 AM, el-Muhammady said:

Waw, this is a great explanation about spammers and how they're, before I don't know more about spammers and how they're but with the help of this your lecture, I know and I hope the remaining members I will come across this your lecture so that they will to.

Thank you mate for sharing this useful Information with us I have been thinking what is the meaning of spammer but now form your post I have know the meaning thank you once again.

This is a very nice and useful post spam messages as you said are message that might not be useful mostly advert it just like we seeing ads pop up while surfing the internet

Indeed, this definition summarizes a lot of concepts regarding the spammers, and identifies them. However, this definition needs to be expanded to include a broader type of spammers, for example on this forum, people who post useless sentences with zero relevance to the topic of question, or reply to something that has never been asked in a thread, is also a spammer.

Thank you, my friend, for these tips that help us on how to protect our account from fraudsters because there are many people trying to harm us, so we should pay attention to them so that we do not face any possible problem and we remain safe

The most used way for all spammers is to send emails or a message to other crypto currency users and try to cheat them about investing and send her money to double his capital or something like that,and all users can know them if they have some little bit know 

On 1/24/2021 at 1:22 PM, el-Muhammady said:

Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information about the spammers and scammers this is true that the scammers are existing in every field of life and they deceive the people for getting money therefore we should be careful to the scammers. I hope your post will be very helpful and beneficial for everyone.

Yes, dear friend its iur prime duty not to share anything which will cast a havoc in our life. 
just be awared about the spammers.

especially, through email these kind of spammers are working, If you do not know about the person there is jo jeed to open the mail. 
we have no idea about the mail. 
so be awared about these kind of things.