Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum

we felt happy when we got a good evaluation for one of our useful posts, so we should be with them just like someone was with us in the past.We should teach everyone! He is new or old! If we don't value someone, they won't value us at once must abide by the rules and regulations of the platform and read the previous topics of the old members in order to gain the necessary experience and then be able to publish the topics and information they want and which are in accordance with the regulations of the platform. 

Its wrong that we understimate the begginers or newbie, they make more than 50 percent of the total weightage of the foram, if everyone is expert then noone wants to gain our knowledge.

As a beginner
Thank you really for this support for new members
We need support and encouragement by members experience
We are here to exchange views and ideas
Tips offered by members ... increase my knowledge and experience
I will work in the future to be helpful and supported in this forum

I am new here and a beginner to this forum and i think that by entering this forum i will achieved a lot of progress and success and but i need a lot of learning and patience in order.

We must never underestimate them, because one day we were beginners and we understand how hard it was at the beginning when many things were unknown about the forum, rather, we must commend them, appreciate them and make them feel good so that they continue forward and progress in knowledge of Cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, my dear friend, you should encourage and help them as much as possible, and we must not question the information we know. They may open them wide horizons. Those who can not help should not break their morale, but they should only say a beautiful word.

• +3 1

It is okay to support beginners, but we should only support beginners who give useful posts in order to continue like this in the forum and can gain more experience in the forum.

Hello my friend
Yes, we must support and help them because one day we were beginners like them and no one should underestimate another.

Your words are true, my friend.

Everyone starts out here with high spirits and wants to shine, and some of them are not really beginners!

Maybe two new ones on the site but maybe they have real life experience.

When we support these new members, we encourage them to do more good work, which in turn provides everyone with good information and an opportunity to do more.

• +2 1

We must respect everyone here, whether beginners or old-timers.  We should only be interested here in learning and increasing our experience and supporting each other to reach what we want

Yeah i agree with you friend. But one thing i like most at this forum is everyone has here equal rights. Old user and also new coming members have their equal right. Another thing is that which i like most that here senior help the new coming members and support them.

Yes, it doesn't not depend on the fact that someone is junior or a senior member, it also depends on the scenario that who is creating the useful content. I have seen that so many new members create good and useful posts So, they must be encouraged and supported to create good content and this will be great thing.

yes you are right everyone here is a skilled person never uderestimete anyone on this form people knows everything this will increase there knowledge about it.

Yes, this ia common thing that old member of any forum disturb new coming members. They tease them. But this is plateform is totally opposite to that. I am also new member here and my senior help me to improve myself and also support me a lot. 

I agree with you Friend. This common that old member tease new coming members.. they make fun of new coming members. But this is not happened here. I am also new here and my senior support me at this forum and also help me to improve my work.

Dear friend I am a great with you we should not underestimate the thickness because number of people who joined earlier in this platform and is getting start early earning money so we should help them as we can show they are so intelligent and working according to the rules this is a good thing about them

• +1 1

Hello there, my mate. Yes, I concur with you. We must support them and respond to their inquiries. I've noticed that their questions are very informative and unique, and we can learn from them as well. I wish everybody happiness.

Yes, the number of members is increasing day by day, and at first everyone is a beginner and they always ask questions and inquiries, we must answer them seriously, that this will motivate them to work more and benefit everyone

Yes, you are right. But this is happened where senior and new coming members are not working together. They have huge difference in between them. But this is totally opposite forum. I am also new user here and my senior support me in my every problem. They help me to improve my work.

You really shouldn't underestimate anyone
You always have to learn and learn others
And here on the forum many new members
And those who hold in their minds ideas
Helpful and important to all of us

Ofcours the beginner section is an essential part for new people here because they need to know the basics about the crypto world so the beginner section is the best way to do that.

Of course, beginners are distinguished by intelligence and knowledge, and they suggest important opinions and topics that encourage discussion among people and listen to them if they are of great importance and benefit people who search on such topics.

• +1 1

Thank you I always expected that there is a great difficulty in this work but as time goes by and reading the rules of the forum I started to get used to working here and understanding how it is on this platform and everyone here helps and respects the other so while following the instructions and sharing useful opinions motivates us to reach the serious and high goal

Some new member already know because they learn from their friends and family .Do not underestimate their power of knowledge learn from them and get experience.

The presence of novices here is necessary just as we were when we were beginners, so the novice has questions that do not occur to anyone's mind and this will benefit everyone from here from the members if they are professionals or beginners This platform is great for learning and beginners who do not want the questions asked can do a search in searches for questions that occur in Their minds.