Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum

That's right, some beginners are genius and some are experts in cryptocurrencies. They may have a knowledge the seniors don't have regarding cryptocurrencies, so reading their post will definitely show us their their skills in the field. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes we should not underestimate with the newbies .they also came here for work and what happened if they are new one time we also was new .so we should help them if they do a mistake we should realise them their mistake .but some of the newbies copy others comments so my massage for them don't copy others comments then your account will be banned from the moderators.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes ofcourse we should specially support them.appreciating them will encouraged them and they will make more usefull posts every day .They are the future of here so we have to support each other. 

This is true. We must support these people and offer them the best we have in order to help them, and if we find any mistake they have, we alert them and direct them towards the right action.

This is true. We must support these people and offer them the best we have in order to help them, and if we find any mistake they have, we alert them and direct them towards the right action.

I agree with you. You shouldn't discourage to beginners because they have no more knowledge about cryptocurrency or this forum that's why they need some help from seniors. I request you to all that don't underestimate them if they ask questions.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes we should not underestimate the beginners work and we should also remember that we are once a beginner and as far as you join this amazing forum we started from a newbie and by working hard and been dedicated and through the encouragement of the senior members it help us a lot in achieving our aims, so we need to encourage also the beginner so as to know what it means.

You are very right because we all go through that and that is very bad we must help them so that they learn many things from this forum such as having good knowledge so that in a few years they will have great successes in the world of cryptography.

Yes you're right. It is very unfortunate to see that many new topics containing useful information remained unreplied. It is because many senior members think that it is posted by a beginner with only few reputation which is totally wrong. Try to encourage new friends by giving them evaluation and reply to their posts.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Dria said:

Hi friends, since there are numbers of members registering here day by day, we should all avoid conflict with each other. If we saw newbies asking question or posting topics, as long as it useful, let us support them. Because, so far, i've seen that most of the topics created by the beginners are useful and informative that they really deserve the rates they got. And let us all motivate those beginners because we wouldn't know if they will create more good topics that we all can learn to. 

You are right my friend motivation is a key necessity to any task so through this, newbies will have the willingness to do more.

we should  appreciate beginners,  by clearing their confusion,  by answering their questions,  by reacting  them positive that they remain motivated and keep doing their work delightfully. 

Totally agree with you most of the beginners have already knowledge about crypto currencies just they are new on this forum so even these beginners can be beneficial for other members so all members must give appreciation and support to beginners which have already knowledge.

In my opinion instead of misguiding or pressurizing the newcomers the senior persons must support and guide them in better way. As many of them left the site as they see behavior of focal persons. Also it's quality of successfull men's that they always lead the peoples in right directions and think positive to brighten their future.

• +1 1

Certainly, the old members are the ones who support the new members and encourage them to continue creating topics or thwart them.

They will stop writing and may leave the forum.

Like in everything beginners are the future, because they the ones to walk with it.Take me as an example me joined here only today. But i can say you that i told minimum ten of my friends about this wonderfull forum.Take our childhood as an example. Anyone of you can remember how many times you fallen when you tried to walk. At thet time our parents encourages us l. So we are here now.So allways make your beginnings good. "Well began is half done".

Yes dear mate you said very well, we support with each others and especially new commers that have few knowledgeable about this forum. So they stay on this forum and learn much about crypto from here.

Beginner have new ideas and new information so i never underestimate the junior knowledge or junior Because new members have new ideas and new technology and new working creteria so we should also give a place to junior so they will do good work on this website

Are you agree with me or not tell my by reputation

Yes you are right,we should not underestimate each other because there some members that joined this forum newly and they don't have any knowledge and experience on it,so we have to guide them true for them to avoid making mistakes during their post, thank you for your advice.

We are the beginners but I completely agree with you that we are very powerful because we have the potential to learn many new things with lots of great intentions so no one have to under estimate us.

You should not underestimate those new to this forum for the sole reason that they may be new to this forum, but in the crypto world they are years old, and you should not speak of anyone bad in this forum, since we are all a community and the rules say that we must have respect between us. If there are users who do not know the rules, are beginners in the forum, you have to support them and instruct them in cryptocurrencies to grow in them, we must remember that we were also new, and we need help to be able to grow.

Hi friends hope all of you are fine. well this post is  advising or warning post for those who underestimate the beginners .we should not think others inferior. Every man has  self respect. And no man is perfect. Mistakes teach us. so support the beginners. 

Yes, my friend, of course, the topics that the beginners bring up cannot be underestimated, they are here to learn and the members and the elderly should help them in this and they can offer useful ideas for everyone

Я считаю что сразу новичков губить отрицательными оценками не надо, даже если задали "глупый вопрос" ведь все когда то были такими же, лучше помогите им. А если новички создают реально хорошие темы то и речи идти не может, нужно поддержать положительной оценкой

• +3 1

That's right. Expert members give junior members great support due to the attractive and useful topics they provide. So I see continued support in order to encourage them to persevere in good publishing.

Hey friends every day new members join this forum who are new but they should not be underestimated because their work can move us faster and more powerful from this platform so we need to help them with evaluation and we will always be by their side.  I will move forward holding hands. Thank you.