Cryptotalk for Donation - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lokeloke

Cryptotalk for Donation

714856081_download(2).jpeg.f31b4f45d81d27d1064dfc34a88bbd62.jpeg

With so much calamities falling on people this days, where you'll see different financial Campaigns of people asking for financial help to solve one or two problems, some may needs millions of dollar to treat cancer, kidney problem, and some other help for disability treatment, and most of them don't have the capacity to raise the funds themselves, infact before I come here to create this post I saw another fliers of someone that needs 200k dollars for one treatment to live. 

charity_754x556px.jpg.31ad66c7d74c32472282209ebaba2a0d.jpg 

So I have been thinking if it's possible for members on cryptotalk to donate little for the people in need, and if at all any member need such help they may come and ask the community for help.

This is just my own humble opinion, please let's share our ideas if it's good or not

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You Suggestion Is Right Brother There Must Be A Donation Box So All Of Members Who Earn BTC Can Donate Some Of There BTC To The Donate Box. 

Or If Someone Doesn't Donate A Little BTC To Donate Box Yobbit Cut Their Little BTC From There Account By Itself So Someone Who Need It Can Get And Fulfill His Or Her Resources. 

@Lokeloke

Edited by Asim808
not Mentioned Him
  • Useful or interesting 1

15 minutes ago, Lokeloke said:

714856081_download(2).jpeg.f31b4f45d81d27d1064dfc34a88bbd62.jpeg

With so much calamities falling on people this days, where you'll see different financial Campaigns of people asking for financial help to solve one or two problems, some may needs millions of dollar to treat cancer, kidney problem, and some other help for disability treatment, and most of them don't have the capacity to raise the funds themselves, infact before I come here to create this post I saw another fliers of someone that needs 200k dollars for one treatment to live. 

charity_754x556px.jpg.31ad66c7d74c32472282209ebaba2a0d.jpg 

So I have been thinking if it's possible for members on cryptotalk to donate little for the people in need, and if at all any member need such help they may come and ask the community for help.

This is just my own humble opinion, please let's share our ideas if it's good or not

Well said @Lokeloke I understand what you are trying to pass to the members of this forum but my dear mate but you know these days there are so many people that ask for donations online but when you investigate further you will discover that they have been lying about been sick just to satisfy their own personal interest.

I agree with you, and if you allow you to send me his mail address or his number, so that I can communicate with him on the platform and donate to him something simple that may help collect the full amount ... But I must tell you that you have to check the cases before helping so that it is not a fraud.

• +3 1

Yes the donations are and the charities are the good jobs and we can do the charity and can make the donations to help the poor that are facing the financial problems like the many people in the Russian and other countries we can also use the Crypto talk platform for making this kindness.

33 minutes ago, jaydeen443 said:

Well said @Lokeloke I understand what you are trying to pass to the members of this forum but my dear mate but you know these days there are so many people that ask for donations online but when you investigate further you will discover that they have been lying about been sick just to satisfy their own personal interest.

You're right about that mate, but anyone in need of such should be ready to provide full evidence to back what he has been vying for donations for so that people will believe they are not doing not doing to for their own interest

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

yes your suggestion is a right many peoples are working hear and many people earned by using cryptotalk they must to have to donate  in donation box this is the best thing even this platform is the best opportunity to make money and donated on donation box donation is a good thing but I'm a beginner my earning start not or not a complete 100 posts when earning start I will donate inshallh 

26 minutes ago, Mahmod aljarah said:

I agree with you, and if you allow you to send me his mail address or his number, so that I can communicate with him on the platform and donate to him something simple that may help collect the full amount ... But I must tell you that you have to check the cases before helping so that it is not a fraud.

The case are properly checked but I don't think it's proper to post on this forum about it since the moderators have not yet approved avenue for such post and for it not to get removed at the end of the day, if not I would have sent the address created for the donation and help the victim send proper evidence to the effect

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

It's a very good idea and i think we all members need to step up for this as helping needy will always be beneficial for us so we all must try to help poors from the earning which we get from this forum so we all must donate some little bit amount every time we withdraw our money.

• +1 1

Donate with cryptocurrency is the best option, because is anonymous. But I think now exist an organization like UNICEF who use cryptocurrency to help many people around the world. So is possible they have an address wallet of cryptocurrencies where the people can donate.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is very great thought your express and of we could use this forum for donation. Many members will participate in donation. But for the member donation It needed some legal process because we don't get the real information of user isn't he/she is really needy and how much he needed. Because the forum does want his any member to be scammed because of this forum. If the forum use donation option for pandemic or any calamity effectors. That's will attract more people to join the cause and people will use this forum for helping people. 

That's a great suggestion dear mate, I think no one will be disagree with your suggestion. Even the moderators should also create a link here to make donations for needy people through the members of this forum. I will completely participate with this feature because I have seen many needy people of the world that really deserve the donations.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Your suggestion is a welcome one but many will be afraid to donate their little earnings in this forum to someone they don't know perhaps it might be a scammer who formulate a lies to trick people inorder to seek for a donation I think this will be difficult for people to comply.

Donations for a good cause will always be welcome everywhere, however because of the recent increase in scams, we also need to beware of them and not donate everywhere without doing research first. There are people in need and with this virus conditions, the lock downs and the economies at the brink of collapse the poor people are having the most troubles. I plan to donate too. I wasn't fortunate this year, except from the part of my crypto investment, which helped me cover for all the limited income my family had all 2020. But still, I have plans to give back because at least from crypto I had this help and we should be sharing, not forgeting at all that there are people suffering. My best wishes to anyone that is described above.

• +3 1

Your suggestion is really good for donations through our earning. I really appreciate to your thoughts about the needy people. They are found in every country, and I also feel so sad to see them even the people live with disabilities, or their condition as so poor. My heart also wants me to do something for these needy people. But I am currently a student and Cryptotalk is my only source of income. It would be a great pleasure for me if some of my earnings were donated to the poor. I request all the administrators to create a feature of Donation in this site or even in YoBit site. ❤️❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This is generous mindset view and wholeheartedly support this important idea. Yobit can take charge of withdrawal of some percentage of coins from each member per month to consolidated donation account. But the problem is how will yobit management recognize those who need the help? 

How will they ensure the help rendered get to the rightful needy?

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Loca3hood said:

I support this proposal, we must provide assistance to everyone in need, but this matter requires the presence of reliable authorities and sites to do this, in order to avoid falling victim to fraudulent sites.

That's why evidence must be displayed before something like that is done here because many people may result in using the opportunity to fraud people here and it won't go well if it later turn to a means of extortion

BetFury                                                   

This is great in terms of all that we can achieve by working as a team and as masterminds, both in terms of donations and specialized knowledge. It should be noted that for that we must have very good communications and set a vision and work together to achieve them. We must be aware that together we can achieve many things.

It is very wonderful that there are such initiatives in the crypto community, and this is what achieves a positive reputation for this forum not only among its members, but also with people who do not belong to it, of course this proposal is very good.

The idea you just mentioned is very good because there are a lot of problems going on right now. It is very clear that we are doing our best to help every deserving person. Even if it is a small amount we can afford, it can be very useful if donated to someone. We have learned that God will give us double if we help someone who deserves it.

"It would be a great thing if all the people in this crypto family could do this together and we could help a lot of people" . 

Your idea is so good! It is right many peoples are working hear and many people earned by using cryptotalk they must to have to donate  in donation box. This is the best thing even this platform is the best opportunity to make money and donated on donation box donation is a good thing but I'm a beginner my earning start not or not a complete 100 posts when earning start I will donate inshallh 

Your suggestion is more than wonderful. Yes, of course, under these difficult circumstances, those in need of help have become more unfortunately more numerous. But on the other hand, the fraudsters have become more and more. We need a reliable body that can verify the need for help and suggest the most priority cases to Crypto subscribers, so that all members can certainly help.

• +3 1

It is a good idea and I agree with you about that, but what is the mechanism used to collect donations, who is the member responsible for collecting funds, and is it supervised by the forum or not

On 1/23/2021 at 11:45 PM, Lokeloke said:

Thus donation activity will not work for long time as by this there has chance of scamming.. This is why moderator should look into this step as if they create sub section of donation then ofcourse  this planning will work for a long time..

• +3 1

I don't think if this is a good idea because there are many scammers and it is very hard to confirm if the person is real sick or not. There are many fund rising platforms like Gofundme which can help anyone with different problems. We can donate to anyone in needy, but at the right platform so that to avoid scammers.

Time is the ultimate weapon!