Can we use Stickers here ? πŸ€” - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Can we use Stickers here ? πŸ€”

Dear friends, I not noΒ  how we use stickerΒ 

Please tell me how we use sticker on this cryptotalk forumΒ 

This is kind information for me.

Β I am thiinkful to you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 2

On 1/23/2021 at 9:50 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Dear Seniors !

I have a confusion that if we use Stickers in our posts then what happen?

It will be banned or not ?

@Jahanzaib ChoudhryΒ Dear friend, yes dear we are allowed to use stickers, photos, screen shots etc, but dear by emoji our post,topic beauty will not existing therefore we should avoid emojis in our posts and topics.

@samerabosmraΒ @abo youshaa

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Halo dear you can allowed to use stickers and emojies.you dont woory about account.your account could not be banned.you can use an sticker and emojis.because i dont read in rules of this plate forum.if we read it them i am not allowed to use in this plate forum.so you use it.i hope you understand my post.best of luck.

• +1 1

I do not think that placing posters may cause a ban based on my information. There is no rule in the forum prohibiting the use of posters on you. Reviews of forum rules there are all the rules that will benefit you

• +2 1

Of course we can. We have that permission friend. But i would suggest you to do not use emojis or emoji type strickers on any of your topic or comments. This a forum and we do serious discussion on it about crypto currencies but if you use emoji on a post will be so childish and seems unmatured. So batter to avoid those. But you can use normaly. @Jahanzaib Choudhry

• +3 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

I don't think there are any restrictions on putting up posters in this forum.If you work in this forum following the rules and regulations and putting up posters then there will be no problem. You can comment by putting up posters but there is no restriction here.

Yes, you can use stickers, to describe your topics or posts or add a little beauty to your post or topics. You can also use screenshots, photos to give proof to your topics or posts so that cryptotalk users will understand.Β 

Yes we can use stickersΒ  in your post because there is no harm in it, then by using stickers, we are expressing our feeling. As a lot of people also use stickers, so I am also one of them, I also sometimes use stickers in my posts.Β 

• +2 1

Not confirmed about this status but many members uses emoji to express their feelings no one can uses sticker but in my opinion sticker used will be according to naature of forum it does not violate any thing and hurt anyone feelings then it will be used but carre should be taken.Β 

Have to come across any comment with stickers but I only know that you can make use of emoji that ibe is very commonΒ 

Dear friends I am here new member and I am very confused to fact can I usy sticker in this platform so please guide me in simply words and I hopefully you informed me soon.

Yes, my friend, it is allowed to use posters, pictures and screenshots when creating any topic, provided that they serve the idea of the topic and are not random, and that will not expose you to ban.

• +1 1

Hi everyone as all members say we can use emoji, photos, screenshots etc but in my opinion when we use emoji this not help us to make a meaningful post if u use any topic related photo this would help best of luck to all of you

• +1 1

I dont know about this ..iΒ  haven't create any topic ..but i heard that if someone put any kind of sticker as related to question to be asked will not cause any issue ....but i must suggest dont make it a habit .in doing so sometime we forget to give useful stickers we gave useless that creates bad image ..i rarely seen posts having stickers with them ..we should avoid using stickers as much as we can ..

• +2 1

Yes you can use emoji or stickers while posting but during post you shouldΒ  focus more and more on that's material you are writing in post.The better and more informative the material ,the more reputations you will get.Search for everything first and after searching you should write informative material in your post.In this way you will get success i hope so.

Dear in my opinion the use word is much better than sticker. Because in this forum, the people of many countries are present. May be its possible they do not use that sticker which use us. So they do not stand our posts and in this way our posts are deleted due to not getting positive reputation.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I did not use any stickers in my comments. I think it is allowed to use a poster, emojis or pictures, if that gives the topic some kind of clarification, this will not affect the banning of the account, if you want to make sure of that, review the forum rules to know more.

• +2 1

there is no issue in using the stickers or the emoji in your topic it will make your topic look even better so you can use it just take care of the emotions in the selection of them.

Yes you are right. I am also confused πŸ€”. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Hard work is key to success.

No i don't know think so that it will be useful . We should use authentic word and arguments to say and to clearify our point of view . Stickers are not authentic as i think .

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 1/23/2021 at 10:35 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Dear Seniors !

I have a confusion that if we use Stickers in our posts then what happen?

It will be banned or not ?

Emoji are allowed but irrelevant bigger size stickers are not allowed in my opinion. If you are thinking about to useΒ the animated gif or stickers, be noticed you will get punished from the forum admin as such files are not accepted here. The reason is, animated files can contains the viruses.Β 

Β 

Β 

iΒ  don'tΒ  knowΒ  about itΒ  but iΒ  can'tΒ  see yet any topic or post in which emojiΒ  becauseΒ  it'sΒ  not mentioned to be used the emoji in the post ifΒ  anyoneΒ  have knowledgeΒ  about itΒ  then they will share with us.

• +2 1

Well, probably you won't be banned, because if the stickers are use to demonstrate some information in your post, then it might be okay, if not that, then know that this platform is specific for sharing useful information and not for decoration or other forms of beautification, so you have to be careful however.