Not so sure - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jennarenee1212

Not so sure

12 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

Yes my friend people will even get encouraged immediately the here the talkcoin has been laughed and population will increase more the way it is now and yobit exchanger will get more users just the way you earlier stated.

@el-Muhammady   you shouldn’t talk like this my friend..this forum give us many opportunity to work here and earn too.. Look for the delay of talk token trade,they start give us payment by btc,what do you think about it?? The authorities said,  btc payment will be continue till the trade of talk token dont started.. So we should not be worry about payment friend but work with our best that helpful for this forum and as well as for us..                 

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@el-Muhammady   you shouldn’t talk like this my friend..this forum give us many opportunity to work here and earn too.. Look for the delay of talk token trade,they start give us payment by btc,what do you think about it?? The authorities said,  btc payment will be continue till the trade of talk token dont started.. So we should not be worry about payment friend but work with our best that helpful for this forum and as well as for us..                 

My friend it seems you don't understand what we have been discussing right from the beginning, i am not going against the BTC payment because it is good and encourage members to make beneficial posts but i am only trying to say they the forum will be less active again if at all they postponed the talkcoin trading date again by October because not everyone is getting rated in this campaign despite making useful posts and you can also see some of them laying complains is the forum.

On 9/25/2020 at 1:48 PM, el-Muhammady said:

Yes my friend people will even get encouraged immediately the here the talkcoin has been laughed and population will increase more the way it is now and yobit exchanger will get more users just the way you earlier stated.

That's true like that the exchange and the forum will increase her user for sure and specially the creative and smart user ,there not to much to wait and we will see the impact of this new listing 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:

That's true like that the exchange and the forum will increase her user for sure and specially the creative and smart user ,there not to much to wait and we will see the impact of this new listing 

Well we have less than 3 weeks to the launching date that was postponed earlier this month and i am hoping for the best when it began trading, let's just focus and continue our work by posting useful posts in any section we visit so that we can witness the day.

• +4 1

I really don't believe in the air drops , I believe that most of them are fake and scams and will only make you lose your money in the long term.even though it might seem like a good option at first I would suggest you not to go into that place.

I had heard something very similar, but no, I have no idea how safe it is, the best thing is to look for references on the web or better yet, here on the forum but if you don't have confidence in that, just leave it and you avoid a scam.

I thought it was quite obvious that on a forum that's called cryptotalk people are supposed to talk about crypto) So yes, this is where you can ask any question about cryptocurrencies and get your answer, it's that simple.

here in cryptotalk there is a part of airdrops there you can get information about the best and that if they pay without wasting your time, and you can see the lives of other people and you can ask them advice.

• +1 1

Of course, you can ask any question about cryptocurrency and get an answer to it, this is normal, for this I think this forum was created, to gain experience.

• +3 1

I first investigate if those Airdrops are scams or if they’re real. If you don’t have any information about them the best option is to not take risk and look for other ways to get cryptocurrencies as sites with free faucets.

• +4 1

On 30/12/2019 at 23:00, Agios said:

Si no está tan seguro de que es mejor mantenerse alejado, después de visitar el sitio airdropbob.com, también me sentí inseguro de si este sitio estaba pagando o no. Al buscar en Google, tampoco encontré comentarios de usuarios solo de sitios cuyas opiniones pueden no ser objetivas.

I have not yet seen on the networks adverse comments to the challenge, something must be true. When the river sounds stones it brings, let's continue advancing in this proposal and in the end we will be the ones who will generate the good or bad comments

• +2 1

On 30.12.2019 at 08:41, Jennarenee1212 said:

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keep it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

I am also interested in this question, thanks for asking it. Now, after reading the topic, I was able to find out how to do this easily. Good luck with your earnings!

• +3 1

The site on which are working for earning is specially support the crypto world and everything is related to cryptotalk. This forum talks about just the crypto currencies . And you can get profit just by posting a comment and alos your ideas , information and skills in to this world which should also hepls others in creating posts.

Many fake or fraudulent airdrops happen every day, all of this is aimed at promoting a specific cryptocurrency in order for the team to sell to people and then the promoter remains with the coins that were acquired for no value.

• +2 1

I did not have any idea about erc20, through this post many uses have come up with the different wallets that enable trading in erc20.  Frost wallet is one among them I guess. I hope through this post  you were able to get your doubts clarified. I am sure there are many experience users here who can help you out with this.

The best is an trust wallet app it is very trusted for erc20 tokens based also first before join see the coins are in crypto market cap site because when I want to join any coins or token I visit that site

If you want a friend and partner of this new one, I am totally with you since you are absolutely right therefore your advice for this person could be very valid thanks for your answer
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

Edited by ramonn22
  • +3 1

Airdrop operations have gained more popularity in recent times. Unfortunately, there are parties with evil intentions trying to exploit this fame in their favor by launching fraudulent or worthless Air routes. Therefore, it is imperative to study airdrop operations first before participating in them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

I think you must do a quick search on these. That would really help you know better about these. Also keep a track on how things work in each site during different market conditions. Also take advice from experts as they would be more experienced than any of us here and they can tell what is prohibited to do in the platform. Please don't hesitate to ask or else you can get into scammers.

• +1 2

You must be careful when using erc20 because you must keep the secret sentence in a safe place so that you do not lose it and lose you to the parameters in it. My second advice does not leave the wallet logged in to the browser. Use it only when transferring your money to the platforms only. be cerfull.

I really don't think there is a legit airdrops website you should participate in all airdropalert and join the max number and wait for the distribution because it's not for website airdrop aut it's about the airdrop project, there is same project don't continue and fall. So always choose the  best and take a suggestion from the seniors members. 

Edited by Umar waheed

This forum is for cryptocurrencies and linked to the YOBIT platform only and has nothing to do with ERC20. If you want ERC20 addresses, download the METAMASK wallet.

This is small advice for you, if you are not sure about doing something. Please, the do not. I do not want you to lose something. I hope you research first where you trust or lend your money. There many scammers now a days. Do not spoil them by believing to their techniques and ways. Avoid them and stay where you feel safe

This section is meant for beginners and all post should be related to how to guide beginners to the right track throughout their stay in this forum but your question will get a better and satisfied answer if you post it at the airdrop section there are alot of members who are experienced in airdrop who are ready to respond to your question since the question is related to airdrop.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:41 AM, Jennarenee1212 said:

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keep it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

Many airdrops are fake airdrops that do not have any price. Many currencies fail after they are launched or do not find anyone to support them after the airdrop, so many of them remain only tokens without any value.

• +1 1

Each airdrop for a project is based on a network, some of them are based on the Ethereum network and others are based on the TRON channel. In the end, it asks for the Ethereum or TRON network address. Enter the wallet, choose the currency, click on copy for the address, and put it in the designated field.

• +1 1