Not so sure - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jennarenee1212

Not so sure

I tried erc20 tokens and I didn't find any benefit,
Because I found most of the erc20 tokens only need to popularize their currency across users without giving them any valuable currencies.
They usually give users a little bit of their currency via airdrop but you will not be able to withdraw this currency.

I also have always had problems with a erc2 portfolio, especially when logging in, so I advise you if you are collecting airdrops, you should use decentralized platforms better.

I advise you to stay away from all the air drops that you are not sure about because it is the airdrops an opportunity for scammers to get money from beginners.

• +1 1

You can get a lot of airdrop in the airdrop section of this forum. Most of the airdrops token are not listed and it takes a lot of time for the distribution but you have to complete task correctly. For erc20 tokens I would suggest my ether wallet to store your tokens.

I am not sure what you are asking for, I guess that you found airdrops which simply don't pay you when you complete the tasks they ask, but it is normal that there are a lot of non profitable airdrops and bounties, just try to avoid those.

My friend, the locations of airdrops are mostly deceptive, so before you participate in these airdrops, it is advisable to study the project of each company offering airdrops.

Will I am not sure about AirDropbob.com but you can use AirDropalert for airdrop notification and you can download any ERC-20 compatible wallet to receive your tokens. But you should know that the distribution of airdrop is usually after certain month so you have to wait until that.

And talking about this forum you can ask and read the information regarding the Crypto currency and related stuff here.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Airdropbob is a sites that shares airdrops but I don't think it was legit from my research there is no comments of users showing it legit of it. I could advice you living it totally

I think the best thing for you to do is to step away from airdrops for now because they ain't valuable and it's market is going down. And also most of these airdrops site are scam they don't pay. But for erc20 I suggest you should try trust wallet.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I thin there is a better place to write your post, on airdrops , the question is right but the position you take is wrong so you need to be careful or you might lose it, you really need to be careful of that, so also be sure to remember the right process of  how you make your work on airdrops work that would be really important

Hello friend, you can find out more about this site.  How trustworthy they really are. And whether they pay properly.  Whether they have any problems.  And know more about them ..

Thanks

The problem is not the type of network, and it does not have airdrops, some of which are sincere.
The problem is that you search and work in the wrong place and instead of wasting your time on it, learn technical analysis and wave analysis to be able to trade and make a profit and stay away from unknown currencies and adhere to the main currencies, since your experience is still small.

This forum is for interaction based on the issues if crypto currency, sharing ideas, views and opinion related crypto coins, Hence from the name cryptotalk forum campaign and you can still make research for anything that you did not understand or ask your colleagues 

I think you got that airdrop from airdropob.com, this airdrop is a logit airdrop. And I don't know if airdropob.com's Airdrop is really profitable or not.  Because I never got airdrop from this site.

Regarding the network on which the currencies are transferred, you should pay attention to the transfer fees In the case of airdrops, use well-known wallets such as the Trust wallet and the atomic wallet But in general, I do not encourage you to waste your time on AirDrops. Commit to work here and increase your knowledge and experience, and you will achieve satisfactory profits from the forum if you do well.

• +2 1

if you click on home button you will see differnt sections and all are related to crypto so depends on your questin choose the section and ask your question, about airdrops we all know that is unstable and may get profits and may not but you need to find trusted wallet anyway first

• +2 1

No, this airdropbob and other airdrop sites list anything even scams that perform fake airdrops and you should avoid it. Right now airdrops do not work and do not pay so don't waste time with this.

• +2 1

Your question is related to airdrop I advice you post your question in airdrop section else admin will give you warning point because anything you want to discuss on crypto currency there are related section for that particular topic I believe you will find better and convincing answer there.

On 6/23/2020 at 6:36 AM, Ridam said:

Will I am not sure about AirDropbob.com but you can use AirDropalert for airdrop notification and you can download any ERC-20 compatible wallet to receive your tokens.

This is very good advice as airdropalert has the best ones but even the ones they have are not paying right now. Perhaps it is the ethereum fees fault that all airdrops have been cancelled lately. Pity as in the past it was a good income for just a few follow and likes.

I suggest to try  some bounties instead, they are usually on another forum but easy to find. Most are not paying there either and demand more work but some may still make a difference.

• +3 1

I have heard about airdrops but are they paying any good money? I mean they are paying in Bitcoin or some altcoin that does not have a standard price yet. If someone can earn good money from this it will be a great activity in the cryptocurrency world but there will probably be too many taking place. Are there certain requirements to be part of the airdrops teams?

• +1 1

My dear you are waste time with all that and what you are need to do is start trade and earn the real money. You are need some money first but you will not earn from this airdropbob anything that will be even close to the profit you gain from trade correctly. If you want to have your time waste and make nothing do that but the rest will be in the profit and you will hunt all day for nothing.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:40 PM, MADINATU said:

There could be something similar to this site. But there's a fundamental difference here. Which is that this site pays you Bitcoin. And the quantity isn't bad. It's about 30,000 satoshi per day

I am know the rules are not like what you say, you have to read them again because you will not earn this much per day as you are say.

Edited by Mella
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Am not so sure about that , but sometimes when you have a problem , you should post in the right section kindly , then make sure that you are able to balance your question.

Am not really sure about your Erc20 problem, I used it just the other day while receiving a payment of a token and its working perfectly for me there was no issue at all.

• +2 2

On 6/23/2020 at 4:58 PM, Zalaks007 said:

I think the best thing for you to do is to step away from airdrops for now because they ain't valuable and it's market is going down. And also most of these airdrops site are scam they don't pay. But for erc20 I suggest you should try trust wallet.

Of course now most of airdrops useless but don't declared all airdrop fake and scam, do you know yobit exchange release all airdrops genuine and so many peoples earn profit also, like that so many exchange airdrops legit, just do some research and join good project airdrops,

My recommendetion for erc 20 wallet is MEW and trust wallet both are good.

• +2 1

Good to see you that you are brand new and you are talking about some interesting thing. I don't have much idea about it as I have not faced it before, but as I read others comments, I came to know that most of the people have trust issues on this website

• +1 1

You need to know that all airdrop project cant be success...in this forum has airdrop section where many member upload new airdrop programme to help us but its not mean Their airdrop Topic must need to be success.. The success of airdrop depend on its project.. So you cant blame any member for this.. Hope you understand