Not so sure - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jennarenee1212

Not so sure

On 12/30/2019 at 11:41 AM, Jennarenee1212 said:

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keeps it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

I agreed your account it is as simplified as possible would be great it's not slow blonde.

• -1 1

yap this is the place where you get every crypto knowledge,  to me yet it is the best trusted forum I have ever found. secondly,  I also visited that site but not sure will they pay or not. Tried to gain knowledge from Google,  yet I failed to know anything. 

On 12/31/2019 at 10:00 AM, Agios said:

If you're not so sure it's better to stay away, After I visited the site airdropbob.com I also felt unsure whether this site was paying or not. Searching on Google, I also found no comments from users only from sites whose opinions may not be objective.

it's not really necessary to continue doing just what you know it is profitable, it's telling me to do the activity with clear evidence first, so and thank you

3 minutes ago, Batoul al eman said:

This forum is suitable for you. Read the comments and you will learn a lot about cryptocurrency .. I do that and gain a lot of knowledge

absolutely the same as I do listening and listening more and following its development because what I need is more information

There are dozens of threads created here explaining for newbies like you how to earn bitcoin on this forum and transfer it to your Yobit wallet and then withdraw it. You shouldn't create a new topic for this 

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keep it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

I think you didn't know about btc talk btc talk was the first build soul purpose to promote crypto . crypto talk is like younger brother of him but with more advance options

This site is very helpful useful in every phases since we know the different perception and to this site we can earn and learn more than what we expected to happen 

On 1/31/2020 at 7:07 AM, Mizan said:

Its is the best sit to know about crypto-currency.I think so this is the best platform.I am new here but i know this site properly. 

Hmmm, it is a good site of course , you low there not that big forum but still has a good start.

Hello there

If you wanna some extra money, some extra invest, then crypto is a great platform for you, To stay here strongly then you must need to learn about it.

This forum is very beautiful and all its sections talk about cryptocurrencies and related matters only, and you can learn from it everything you want through member posts and you can also achieve money by participating in it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto talk forum you know really matters to me and I really appreciate it,

It's good source of experience and learning things combine, if we keep any knowledge then make some useful posts and comments here for getting profit...

• +1 1

Hello everyone this site is all about cryptocurrency and helps us understand it properly and also you can earn money from it.

this forum is related with yobit exchange and it is not airdrop 
it is a bout giving a high quality information and taking a little prize in BTC sattoshi so no need for ERC20 
all you need acount in this forum and in yobit exchange and link between them 
then start shearing your information without spamming 

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keep it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

Yes it's a good forum how paid us to get information and learning we just make some post and earn bitcoin everyday it's a trusted forum 

I chek and look that trust wallet says is one if the best in erc20 token.but sad to say trust wallet is not an exchanger its only a wallet tha can store youre token and i dont really like wallet that cannot exchange tokens

I not use any airdrops yet because i heard from my friend these airdrops are totally waste of time. I am happy with my crypto talk earning because its enough for me.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:49 PM, Tresiaalam123 said:

I am really sure about the crypto talk and I am not leaving this forum for any reason. Guys it gives us opportunity to earn btc with nice and good comments for the topics they gave us.

Yes i also really sure about the crypto talk and i also do not leave this forum for any reason.guys it gives us best opportunity to earn money with nice and good comments for the topics they gave us.

• +1 1

You can find a lot of sections here but all of them are talking about crypto, second about airdrop, this recent one we don't know yet if it is trusted or not we need to wait until 28 January to see.

I want to join any coin or token. I visited this site. Go to uncover quite a lot of reports of people who have a lot of difference. Before enrolling in one included do see the coach.

If anyone is not sure or feels uncomfortable about any Airdrop, it is better to stay away from it, rather then Waste your time and Energy. Also if you want to know of it is legit or not, You can take help of experts under Airdrop section.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:18 AM, Migo said:

This site is specialized in crypto world only and everything related to crypto, you can find a lot of sections here but all of them are talking about crypto, second about airdrop, this recent one we don't know yet if it is trusted or not we need to wait until 28 January to see, and airdrop field is profitable but unstable too

Your information is very useful.  We can all benefit from the information you provide.  Thanks so much for sharing your valuable information with us.  If you post this way you will certainly be able to gain more fame.

Well talking on this forum here we find different sections but again all section talks on crypto rather than other things I believe this site is legit and has a great future. And I am not familiar to ecr20 or airdropo. Com so I can't suggest anything on that. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot