Not so sure - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jennarenee1212

Not so sure

On 12/30/2019 at 11:41 AM, Jennarenee1212 said:

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keeps it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

I agreed your account it is as simplified as possible would be great it's not slow blonde.

• -1 1

yap this is the place where you get every crypto knowledge,  to me yet it is the best trusted forum I have ever found. secondly,  I also visited that site but not sure will they pay or not. Tried to gain knowledge from Google,  yet I failed to know anything. 

On 12/31/2019 at 10:00 AM, Agios said:

If you're not so sure it's better to stay away, After I visited the site airdropbob.com I also felt unsure whether this site was paying or not. Searching on Google, I also found no comments from users only from sites whose opinions may not be objective.

it's not really necessary to continue doing just what you know it is profitable, it's telling me to do the activity with clear evidence first, so and thank you

3 minutes ago, Batoul al eman said:

This forum is suitable for you. Read the comments and you will learn a lot about cryptocurrency .. I do that and gain a lot of knowledge

absolutely the same as I do listening and listening more and following its development because what I need is more information

There are dozens of threads created here explaining for newbies like you how to earn bitcoin on this forum and transfer it to your Yobit wallet and then withdraw it. You shouldn't create a new topic for this 

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keep it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

I think you didn't know about btc talk btc talk was the first build soul purpose to promote crypto . crypto talk is like younger brother of him but with more advance options

This site is very helpful useful in every phases since we know the different perception and to this site we can earn and learn more than what we expected to happen 

On 1/31/2020 at 7:07 AM, Mizan said:

Its is the best sit to know about crypto-currency.I think so this is the best platform.I am new here but i know this site properly. 

Hmmm, it is a good site of course , you low there not that big forum but still has a good start.

Hello there

If you wanna some extra money, some extra invest, then crypto is a great platform for you, To stay here strongly then you must need to learn about it.

This forum is very beautiful and all its sections talk about cryptocurrencies and related matters only, and you can learn from it everything you want through member posts and you can also achieve money by participating in it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto talk forum you know really matters to me and I really appreciate it,

It's good source of experience and learning things combine, if we keep any knowledge then make some useful posts and comments here for getting profit...

• +1 1

Hello everyone this site is all about cryptocurrency and helps us understand it properly and also you can earn money from it.

this forum is related with yobit exchange and it is not airdrop 
it is a bout giving a high quality information and taking a little prize in BTC sattoshi so no need for ERC20 
all you need acount in this forum and in yobit exchange and link between them 
then start shearing your information without spamming 

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keep it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

Yes it's a good forum how paid us to get information and learning we just make some post and earn bitcoin everyday it's a trusted forum 

I chek and look that trust wallet says is one if the best in erc20 token.but sad to say trust wallet is not an exchanger its only a wallet tha can store youre token and i dont really like wallet that cannot exchange tokens

I not use any airdrops yet because i heard from my friend these airdrops are totally waste of time. I am happy with my crypto talk earning because its enough for me.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:49 PM, Tresiaalam123 said:

I am really sure about the crypto talk and I am not leaving this forum for any reason. Guys it gives us opportunity to earn btc with nice and good comments for the topics they gave us.

Yes i also really sure about the crypto talk and i also do not leave this forum for any reason.guys it gives us best opportunity to earn money with nice and good comments for the topics they gave us.

• +1 1

You can find a lot of sections here but all of them are talking about crypto, second about airdrop, this recent one we don't know yet if it is trusted or not we need to wait until 28 January to see.

I want to join any coin or token. I visited this site. Go to uncover quite a lot of reports of people who have a lot of difference. Before enrolling in one included do see the coach.

If anyone is not sure or feels uncomfortable about any Airdrop, it is better to stay away from it, rather then Waste your time and Energy. Also if you want to know of it is legit or not, You can take help of experts under Airdrop section.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:18 AM, Migo said:

This site is specialized in crypto world only and everything related to crypto, you can find a lot of sections here but all of them are talking about crypto, second about airdrop, this recent one we don't know yet if it is trusted or not we need to wait until 28 January to see, and airdrop field is profitable but unstable too

Your information is very useful.  We can all benefit from the information you provide.  Thanks so much for sharing your valuable information with us.  If you post this way you will certainly be able to gain more fame.

Well talking on this forum here we find different sections but again all section talks on crypto rather than other things I believe this site is legit and has a great future. And I am not familiar to ecr20 or airdropo. Com so I can't suggest anything on that.