Not so sure - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jennarenee1212

Not so sure

I think it is clear the signification of this forum as his name CRYPTOTALK so here we talk about cryptocurrency only, so here you can find any related to cryptocurrency,  so the best source where you can get the valuable knowledge about crypto and ways to earn crypto.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/17/2020 at 8:46 PM, Raven said:

If you are not sure on some site, i suggest to you to do your own research first so you'll prevent being scammed or hacker. Just be careful when it comes on crypto currency because there are so many scam site out there. 

i also think that before joining any airdrop all should analyze first about the project and then he can join on that airdrop to avoid any kind of scam.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 5:10 PM, Badrul Alam Akash said:

This forum is the complete about crypto currency and crypto talk.So the best source where you can get the valuable knowledge about crypto and ways to earn crypto. 

Right, this forum is good for all. mainly here the user can earn by learning about crypto. here need to share your experience about crypto and then you will get payment.

Brother your posts isn't understandable.Please write it peacefully with correct grammar so that everyone can understand your post.If you are talking about the crypto talk then its a completely legit site you can a lot from this forum.

This forum is very great to know about many infromation about digital coins ! and also you can get paid while you are commenting or posting !

I think. This site is very good for gaining experience and knowledge of all the cryptocurrencies.. 

So you can go back to this site.Every time You need a question... 

And everyone's going to help... 

I don't know airdropbob.com but if you want to try an ERC20 wallet reliable try this one trustwallet . com, i joined an airdrop of an ERC20 token a couple of months ago but a didn't have a right wallet and because i have a binance account someone recommended me trustwallet because i can withdraw direct to the exchange

For erc20 wallet, you only need ethereum wallet, for airdrop legit or not as long as the airdrop provider doesn't ask for KYC and transfer some eth first, then just try it

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 12/30/2019 at 11:41 AM, Jennarenee1212 said:

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keep it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

Sorry I don't understand your topic I am new to crypto talk and I have very less knowledge about it .

On 12/30/2019 at 8:41 AM, Jennarenee1212 said:

Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? 

It has a few good airdrops sometimes that are not featured on other major airdrop websites. Although they aren't doing very good due diligence and promoting total scams a few times.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:41 AM, Jennarenee1212 said:

I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keep it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

You don't exactly explain which problem you are facing. If you are asking about airdrops projects have become really scammy lately and usually they have too few investors so a lot of them are quiting. If they don't achieve their goals they won't sent an airdrop. Still I don't understand what problem you have with ERC20 tokens.

Yes this forum is for all crypto related question and informations, so you can talk about crypto here just do copy and paste anything from a source that isn't yours that will get you banned and if you are having trouble with er20 tokens wallet try MyEtherWallet(MEW) it is the best.

This is very trusted forum and if you are not sure about it you are free to go buddy and also one thing is you can learn a lot here in this forum when it comes to crypto currency or in n crypto world

Well this site is all about cryptocurrency and you can learn allot from here by just going through others topics and comment also you will have some basic knowledge of things you don't know about cryptocurrency and bitcoins. 

Well its good that you tend to ask for the feedback and information about this airdrop sites, but of course remember there are many scam platform or maybe there's just a problem.

The best is the bitcoin earning money app un this people around the world can earn as money as they are capable of and also this is not so sure. 

On 12/30/2019 at 1:31 PM, Satishmolankar said:

The best is an trust wallet app it is very trusted for erc20 tokens based also first before join see the coins are in crypto market cap site because when I want to join any coins or token I visit that site

I agree with you brother. We have to choose a trust wallet app. We have to visit that site. Your comment is very informative. I like it. Hope everybody will be benifited for this.thanks again

On 12/30/2019 at 1:41 PM, Jennarenee1212 said:

So, I do kind of understand this. This forum is for updates and questions based along with crypto currency... Yes? Well I found this on airdropbob.com is this a lagit airdrop? And, so anyway I'm having trouble with erc20 tokens and wallets. Anyone got any advice on them? I've been doing airdrops and such since probably September of this year, a few have worked and lately more recent wants haven't since dealing with the erc20 tokens. I just would like some advice or help to better understand but please note just keep it as simplified as possible would be great it's not that I'm stupid but may be a slow blonde.

i still do not understand the question raised, try to follow and live or learn little or little will definitely understand, i was learning the same here.

Edited by rianpedia

Well this forum is for all things related to crypto currency that is why it is broken into sections each section focus on a particular area about cryptocurrency, so you are not limited, you can learn and post about any area of crypto that interest you.

Its is the best sit to know about crypto-currency.I think so this is the best platform.I am new here but i know this site properly. 

Trust wallet is good for all traders so just go to youtube a video of 10 mintues will get how to use it very well....

be careful on every site offered by airdropbob not all sites they iffered are legit,and be very careful in every link you open,it might be a hackers tool to have access on your phone and steal your personal data.

This forum is a place to share ideas and discuss some strategy about cryptocurrency .about the airdrop these days lots of airdrops has been launch for their ICO.but only few of them are paying .Im not good at airdrop so I can't give you advice on how to check if it is legit or no.maybe try to read some reviews of it before sharing some referal links.

• +5 1

On 12/30/2019 at 2:41 PM, Jennarenee1212 said:

Use Mycrypto.com desktop wallet this wallet can received contract token based on Ethereum, do not use exchange  wallet because you do not own the key only use wallet where you can download and use the private key so you can transfer your tokens to wallet that you want to use.