Not so sure - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jennarenee1212

Not so sure

This forum is learning about the crypto world, it's not an airdrop but a really lucrative campaign. We will accept payments via Yobit, so not ERC20 wallets. I think using Yobit as a wallet and the exchange is quite safe, I have been using Yobit for almost 1 year and I don't have any problem, I believe Yobit is very safe.

• +5 1

If you are not sure about any site then it's better to stay away because if we trust any any site without having proper knowledge of it then we can easily be trapped by scammers and lost our money and private data.

If you are not sure about any site then it's better to stay away because if we trust any any site without having proper knowledge of it then we can easily be trapped by scammers and lost our money and private data.

For me, I never want to work in Airdrop, as I entered several sites and links related to this matter, and after I completed all the required tasks, I was amazed that nothing reached my account or that the digital currency is not useful, so if I am not sure of the correctness of the site then do not Waste your time on it

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In fact, most encrypted currencies have several locations, but I am not sure how reliable they are, but through this platform we can gain information and experience and take sufficient knowledge about these currencies and we will get to know them through the topics presented and the responses that are made to them. I don't know more than that

In fact, most encrypted currencies have several locations, but I am not sure how reliable they are, but through this platform we can gain information and experience and take sufficient knowledge about these currencies and we will get to know them through the topics presented and the responses that are made to them. I don't know more than that

Unfortunately, I do not have much information about the airdrops, but I am trying to understand it little by little. I can advise you in the Airdrops Department. It is useful and there are certainly answers to your question.  But if you are not sure about something not to do, do not be a victim of not knowing

• +2 1

Well!,you see,participating in airdrops ain't bad because it does pays,but the problem is  that, the payment is very less compared to the effort and energy you'll need to apply, you'll spend a very long time there but end up gathering very little amount,do I suggest you try making trading to get more profits

You can use the trust wallet for Erc20 token as it is a legit wallet and may your problem get sorted out. Trust wallet is good for storing our crypto funds and work efficiently without any problem.

my friend this forum is all about crypto and anything related to crypto. And for the airdrop sites if you are not comfortable with it I urge you to stay away from it because you may end up earning nothing which is bad.  Most of the site's are so confusing. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I am a new member. I am still learning the basic ideas about this forum. You should consult the elderly members because they have enough experience and they give everyone useful advice.

Welcome, my friend, this site specializes only in cryptocurrencies and everything related to cryptocurrencies. There are other sites, but I don't think they are talking about cryptocurrencies.

This forum is dedicated to talking about the world of cryptocurrencies and everything related to them. As for airdrops, they are not safe and not guaranteed, they bring some profit, but they are not stable. And for wallets, I suggest you use the Trust wallet for its safety, quality and ease of use. Be careful  In dealing with this area of the large number of frauds

• +1 1

Friend, my advice is that you wait to see what happens that you do not risk because if you risk you could lose everything that is why you should always wait to see if it suits you or not if not what you can do to be sure is to inform yourself on this and from there if to make a decision although the danger will always be.

One of the most important thing about this forum is that it is comfortable and reliable for me and all the best members, and this site specializes in cryptocurrencies only, but everyone talks about the site for encryption and asks whether this site is reliable or not, and no one is sure of anything until now and even the download field  Al Jawwy is profitable but not stable and if you are not sure it is the best you should stay away

• +1 1

I think this site is only on the world of Crypto world and all related to crypto, you can get a lot of sections here, they are talking about critto, second about airdrop, this is recent and my friends still do not know whether it is trustworthy. We have to wait a bit of time and the airdrop field is profitable but in my opinion.

Greetings my friend , as you can see this forum name is crypto talk so we talk about crypto currencies topics , and  about airdrop Bob I don't know much but i do use airdrop king and it's legit site far as I know , and for ERC20 I can advice you with atomic wallet it's good for this kind of currencies also support many other currencies 

We must take advantage of all the airdrop operations that take place in this field and collect and store cryptocurrencies as we can achieve a lot of profits through it as the cryptocurrencies raise their prices and grow significantly

In fact, my dear friend, I have never understood your question because it is a little complicated. I think it will help those with experience in the forum to answer this question

• +2 1

Hai hello mate. Very glad to meet you. Welcome to this huge crypto world. In here the all are based on the crypto forum. Specifically it has been divided into many many parts. But the all parts are related to this forum. 

• +2 1

You asked a very important and useful question which need to be responded to, but to be frank and sincere with you, I can't say much about this because I don't believe much in airdrops,, this is my opinion on this particular article dude. 

Dear it's not a sure to me about the airdrop .I am giving you advice that if you are not sure about it than read the article from google to know more about the airdrop it's helped you a lot .

You should use the trust wallet in the anderiod or metamask in desktop that will help you to solve your problem۔you need to understand the advise to growing this site۔

Hello, my friend. This forum is dedicated to talking about the cryptocurrency and the field of investment in it and provides you with the best opportunity to work on the Internet because in addition to gaining knowledge, you can earn money in exchange for useful publications.

What concerns the forum here, as it is the place that answers any question about cryptocurrencies. It is not allowed to talk about other topics. There is only one section to talk about things that are not related to cryptocurrencies, but its visitors are few.
As for the airdrops, they are varied, including useful and fake ones.

• +4 1

I think that this is a good way to earn more profits and you only have to follow the earning methods well as airdrop can earn you more profits and money, but try to follow the basic methods and stick to them

• +3 1

Hi, some of people not so sure about investing money and hoe make life better but they not sure what happened in there waork and I thing this people needed most of reputation on every member work hard make yourself strong day by day I hope you understand my opinion.

Happy posting friend.