Not so sure - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jennarenee1212

Not so sure

Their is a section of airdrop at form where many member shares air drop with details and i also found no comments from users only from sites whose opinions may not be objective.

Dear sorry to say but I don't know more about airdops you will contact with the user of airdops I thing the best thing for earning is cryptotalk the other mostly fake. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my dear you are right if we are going to invest in any coins I think ten we finally visit that coin. It is the best for us I think so don't worry my dear and do it. Trust wallet is the best for erc20 token but fist you reasech it.

• +1 1

I really don't think there is a legit airdrops website you should participate in all airdropalert and join the max number and wait for the distribution because it's not for website airdrop but it's about the airdrop project, there is some project don't continue and Fall

I can suggest you to use imToken wallet which supports irc20. This can help you accepting all airdrops. I am using wazirx pockets proper now due to the fact i'm not looking to obtain any airdrops and i don't have any trouble of irc20.I'm hoping my thought will useful you to grab your airdrops. Thanks

This forum is not only dedicated to AirDrops, it also covers all cryptocurrencies and everything related to it.  You can discuss airdrop issues here.I've seen that place too but I'm sure whether they give testimonials or not. I've tried to raise awareness from Google, but I still fail to realize anything.

This is my first time of hearing airdrop. This airdrop has been top of discussion in the recent time. But from my research and findings i was able to conclude that airdrop is not meant for someone like me. It is when i sees people using airdrop that i can later join.

Well, I am also new to Crypto world and didn't try any airdrops yet. I even don't know about airdrops because I am on the learning stage. And Cryptotalk is really a great and useful place for learning a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading. And secondly, the Coinbase wallet is considered as a very safe and secure place to keep your crypto currency.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 12/31/2019 at 4:00 AM, Agios said:

If you're not so sure it's better to stay away, After I visited the site airdropbob.com I also felt unsure whether this site was paying or not. Searching on Google, I also found no comments from users only from sites whose opinions may not be objective.

I fully agree with you and the answer you provide in this publication, or if you are sure, it is best to stay away and look for a lot of information on different internet platforms to ensure the play
A big greeting to the whole community

Not so sure i can say that it is going good but also so much slowly . So if we speek about its work then i would like to say that it should be going well not so slowly .

Somebody does a special class for discussion with his mouth in this forum, what job do those people do in science, what do you know from information here? What you have asked question is different question and I do not have airdrop disinformation according to that, so I cannot tell you anything special 

My knowledge  about the online trading and about the sites like that is very poor so i can't  say any thing about it but one thing i know is that is you are not sure about any think do not use it try go get information  about that and meat those people which are using it. God bless you

I think Trust wallet is the best wallet that support every erc20 tokens. You need to use a trust wallet for your erc20 tokens. It supports all types of tokens and you will not have any trouble in using it. I think it was the best safe and secure one.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend there are many fake website  many people join them and lose investment  and feel unsure. But crypto currency is a good website for earning.

Its great to think about Cryptocurrency different clients presents agreeing on their contemplations and is additionally a decent method to procure Cryptocurrency and furthermore a learned client experience a ton from it.

I will say that you know that the forum is really important to me and I really appreciate it, it is a good source of experience and learning topics, if you have any knowledge, please post some useful posts and comments here to get the benefit.  Again all sections come into discussion more than other topics in crypto I believe this site is legal and has a great future.  And I'm not familiar with ECR20 or AirDrop.  Less so I can't give any advice on this.

I can't really say much about this article because I'm really confused about this, but hopefully the very experienced members on the platform will guide me through this. Thanks so much dude for this nice topic. 

Yes there are many airdrops that are fake or with no value and many people sign in certain sites just to get these airdrops and later on they discover that they worth nothing , or too little ,so if you are in need of a monthly stable income , then you better stick to this forum and be productive member to receive your payment which is better than any airdrop. 

• +1 1

good wallet applications for storing any cryptocurrency, in particular erc20, are trust wallet, coinbase and maybe payeer.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:18 AM, Migo said:

This site is specialized in crypto world only and everything related to crypto, you can find a lot of sections here but all of them are talking about crypto, second about airdrop, this recent one we don't know yet if it is trusted or not we need to wait until 28 January to see, and airdrop field is profitable but unstable too

Yes dear friend you are right every one on this forum is talking about the crypto currencies and  only about some cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and air droop but they are also true because it is very valuable currency these days  and very valuable.

Maybe your problem comes directly from the wallet you are using but I can tell you without a doubt that the Trust Wallet wallet can help you, that wallet works with RC20 and since its operation is very safe you have your own private key in the wallet and you can be sure that your tokens will be stored there without problem. 

• +2 1

Yes mate this forum from the beginning till the end is all about crypto and talking of airdrop I always do my best to stay away from those that I think are not worthy to be trusted, I play the safe card most at times 

Your idea is not bad. But I'm doing work since 20 days. So I'm not sure about this airdrop and what is this? So I'm thinking if they are good for people of cryptotalk then I'm satisfied with this and if they get any dangerous then we avoid this. And have a nice day.

In Airdrops you don't have to invest as they are campaigns where they give away a certain amount of Token and that's it. You have to research the Projects before you join don't join and already. 

This is a safe site.There you can easily earn by by sitting home.You can earn knowledge.You can know about other peoples opinion.As this forum give us a lot of information it will help us in many other sector of life.