How long can qualify one to be senior member - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shittu Dauda

How long can qualify one to be senior member

My friend, we start working as beginners, and when we receive the useful and sufficient information, He has been working in this platform for nearly a year. He said he was consistent in working here & it required him to know the slightest details of this forum. you must first have a long time in this forum to know everything. You have to work hard on this platform.

As for me, I am still a new member, I have seen some old members have high ranks and have a large number of posts and a positive reputation, I hope to achieve higher ranks in this forum, and to learn writing useful topics and get a positive reputation, but this matter will not  Easily achieved, and may require several months.  I have to work hard, be patient and put more effort into gaining more knowledge.

• +2 1

Dear Mate, You have to work continuously for 1 year to become senior member of this great forum. I think b/w 3k - 6k you ranked  up and you gonna become senior member. Good luck for this journey. You have to work with patience and start everyday with full courage. Big dreams requires full efforts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to the other numbers. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this forum. This forum is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to the other numbers. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this forum. This forum is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

Hello my friend how are you I wish you a happy day I think in order to become senior members here with this forum we must make the content that we publish attractive and wonderful and have many positive assessments and we move away and warn against obtaining warning points i.e. in short we must adhere to the instructions of the forum in order to become senior members here I wish you Good luck

Frankly speaking it will take time my friend and it depends on your activenes in the forum.  Just be patient buddy and keep working hard and one day you will reach that height that you want to achieve.  Wish you luck anyway. 

Dear friend, To be a senior member of Cryptocurrency, you must follow certain rules in our forum. You have to post in beautiful language with the right rules.  Caution: Points should be avoided.  Thanks

Welcome my friend, and your question is very important. You may or will become a big member through the good reputation you get from the reactions and you have to get a certain number of followers.

• +5 1

My friend, this depends on the time you spend in this forum, the amount of useful posts and the good reputation you gain, so I cannot give you time because the topic is relative, so the more time you spend and your good reputation increases, you will become an effective and old member in a short time

• +1 1

Dear friend, how much time does a person need to become a senior member? I believe that this matter needs time, work, continuous follow-up, and great effort to achieve what he wants

Its very difficult to become a senior member because as a senior member you should have to be continue on this forum and you should have to improve your mistake and do not do any mistake because if you do mistake then you are absolutely banned by the forum so you should do smart and hard work and then become a senior member.

• +1 1

The kind of post if any member can easily tell it's rank. Because a Sr or full member will have a good amount of knowledge in their posts. Because they're experienced then others small members. Besides that we shouldn't be worried about rank. What we choose is to be knowledgeable. 

My friend, time and patience is important here to become a prominent member here. Besides that, the most important thing you learn and what we provide is useful information and writing good publications that will help you gain a good reputation and get the members' interest in your posts.
Time with good work makes you stand out better than just waiting

I do not think that the time that the members evaluate, the time does not have any relationship, but your activity is what evaluates you in the forum and the extent of your experience as well, but the topic needs a little patience and intelligence if you abandon them, you become an old and useful member as well

As a newbie in the forum, I don't think you need to be bothered on how long it's going to take you to become a senior member in the forum. All you just need to do is to stay focused and be determined towards contributing to the forum following the forum rules and regulations and you will surely get to the senior position one day.

• +1 1

Everything goes with the consistency you have in the forum and the value you bring, the more publications you have the better your rank will be here in the forum, to get there you have to be very disciplined and with respect to people you also have to be very patient, because with any reaction you can give wrong here you can be banned and you can not afford to risk your account.

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. 

I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. 

I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

This fourm is real and trustful fourm. 

It payment is 100 here. 

I am very interested to work online internet on this fourm. 

I am really love this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and excited .

May Allah blessed him 💓

I will answer according to what I think in order to become a skilled member, you have to skip the current period that you are in now, which is that you are a new member, and this is overcome through progress and increased knowledge of the world of trade and investment because I think everyone here started like us from scratch. Hope you reach your destination. Good luck

Well come friend its depend on you work and your ability to work and how many required these post completed so while you completed the crypto work your ranking automatically updated. 

• +1 1

My friend, the only thing that determines how old you are in this forum is your experience and capabilities that lie in your posts that you provide and as the time passes you will get to know more about things that you add to your experience to be your way

• +3 1

I think there are many posts like this. So we should avoid copying this type of posts. As beginners do these posts that's why moderators don't delete these type of posts I think. So we should try to make new and unique topics. Thanks for the post mate. 

We are newbie to this forum till we complete the first 100 posts, after which our rank becomes junior member. And a member who completes a thousand posts becomes a full member of the forum. But still everyone would write that I am a new member.

Welcome my friend. It depends upon you because if you work hard, then you will become senior member in short time. But if you don't work regularly maybe it will take more than a year. So work hard and be punctual. Good luck.

• +1 1

I think you can be qualify as Senior member when you have been on the this platform for long, been active on the forum, this is shown by the number of reputations a member have.