How long can qualify one to be senior member - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shittu Dauda

How long can qualify one to be senior member

Good day everyone in Cryptotalk forum, is coming to an confuses issue to me as new member here, since Inception I joined This forum have been seing both new member and old member to create topic that, "Am a new member here please advice me" my question is, how long can qualify one to an old member, looking forward for your response

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The post is really good. We are here a huge member. So here we can find many person get good reputation by creating post. Here also our senior member who are really good for skill. We can find them by old post and there joining time. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

7 minutes ago, Shittu Dauda said:

my question is, how long can qualify one to an old member, looking forward for your response

First old members mean who are working for many months and seniors mean who is working before you.  

These members can be recognize by seeing their posts count and reputation and than we can follow them to gain knowledge. 

• +2 2
  • +5 1

according to me it takes about 1 year if you work conitnuisly on this greatfull platform this is best method to earn or learn knowledge

• +1 1
  • +5 1

This is good but not really good because I think that they are out teacher and a teacher wish that it's student goes more forward them him so we can reach that rank if we work here with sencirety and honestly than ultimately the rank that you want come to you and that is really success in my opinion. Work keeping in front of the rules and regulations of this platform otherwise if you deviate from this you will banned.

• +5 2

Brother You Have Posted 200+ Posts And You Are Telling Yourself A Junior Thats Not Fair. I Am Junior Who Just Posted 90 Posts Yet. But I Have A Alot Of Experience About This Platform. Seniors Will Help You In This Matter I Also Don't Know About It I Was Also Searching For This Posts Now I Found It. Seniors Please Help Us. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It takes a lot of time to become a senior member. You have to work hard on this platform, your reputations are seen and your posts are seen, then your ranking is increased. If your raputation has been good on your post, then your ranking will be increased by looking at your rating.

Welcome my friend, it is related to the extent of your activity at work and publishing valuable and new topics through which you get positive evaluations, and these will raise your rank to reach full membership

• +4 1

The post is great. We are here a tremendous part. So here we can discover numerous individual get great standing by making post. Here additionally our senior part who are truly useful for expertise. We can discover them by old post and there joining time.

• +5 1

My friend there is no specfic time but for this you need several months to became a senier member.You have to work hard day and night to write good quality posts for this.Create new and amazing topics for users with correct information show your talent get good reputation from users and in this way continues your efforts hard work follow rules and one day you will be a senier member.Its time depends on you how much you give time to this platform.

I think to be a senior member in this forum it is determined by the Number of post you make i think there is a certain number of post you get to and you become a senior member it is all down to hard work though.

• +5 1

Hello guy. This is not about  week or month but it about the number of your post par day. If you can make at least  20 posts in a day which will make it 600 posts in a month. You will become a member and if you continue like this  for like five months  you will become senior member.

• +3 1

Yes , my friends, how many weeks can this one person go to a senior post, if we continue to do it honestly, then we will get our rank in senior members .We cannot say how well we have to work for seniority. 

• +4 1

Hello my friend, this matter is up to you and by publishing useful and valuable content of your forum and always by publishing important, valuable and unique information through your commitment to the rules of the forum.

• +5 1

To be senior member here is not something hard or difficult, as far as you will be hard working, try to make sure that all your contents are useful meaningful and helpful, also try to be  among the must contributors to the forum.,

• +4 1

Hey there I also didnt knew the answer before. I came to to your post so that I can also understand that doubt you have. I am really thankful for your post because without it I wont even know the answer for this question.

Becoming a senior member takes a lot of time. On this forum, your credibility is seen and your posts are seen, so your ranking is increased. FOR  becoming a senior member if you proceed this way for about three months.

Welcome dear , yes there are old members who has run through this newbies way. So we walk step by step and caught the strip of patience one day we also found himself in the place of senior. So we need to work hard and patient

• +3 1

@Shittu Dauda I think that the value of a member here depends more on the information he can provide and the experience he acquires in the crypto field, because it is the standard that will lead you to gain more reputation from the members.

Your membership rank based on your work progress and your best activities. Your post should be unique and informative then people ranked you positively and after that you may spend time as much as possible. 

It depends on two different factor. First one is that membership increase or you become a senior with topics and posts. If your posts and topics are more then ten hundred then you can quilify for full member. Next grade start from time, if your work and experience is high then you become a senior members on this platform. So we need both these two things at a time.

@Shittu Dauda my friend to the level of my understanding, I think a senior member is a member who has being working hard on this platform for some period and who is also consistence in his work

As a member of this forum you have to pass through some stages before you become senior member and a senior member is that who have worked for so long in this forum and have acquired some significant knowledge and experience on this particular platform crypto talk.

I think when you complete your three hundred comments then you can get a title of member after Jr. member and after one thousand you will get full member title

• +2 1

As far as you follow the rules and regulations guiding the platform. And avoid any form of warning point from moderator. Lastly, you should try and always share meaningful topic that will entice other users and crave for more post from you. With that, you will attain the rank of old member.