Why people are unable to get Reputation!! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saith£AwAb

Why people are unable to get Reputation!!

Hi buddies..... I have recently joined this site and hope so that this site will not be a scam just like some other website. 

I have read the rules of this site and I came to know that reputation is necessary for post to be rewarded but I have observed alot of comments are unrated. Why are they unrated? 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 14
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Welcome, my friend, with us in this forum, and we hope that you will succeed here. You have to read the information published about this forum, my friend, in order to avoid mistakes here, and you should publish posts with good ideas that deserve the support of the rest.

If you do any useless comment then you will not get any kind of reputation. In this forum many people make comments by don't reading the topic. As a result they comment many useless thing. That's why they don't get reputation. 

34 minutes ago, Saith£AwAb said:

Hi buddies..... I have recently joined this site and hope so that this site will not be a scam just like some other website. 

I have read the rules of this site and I came to know that reputation is necessary for post to be rewarded but I have observed alot of comments are unrated. Why are they unrated? 

First of all, I wanna welcome to you my best friend @Saith£AwAb at this forum. I think that reputation is depend on the post. We should include a best goal in our post. We Should born interest in the post. So that everyone can understand it and enjoy it. I am grateful that you choosed to this topic for us. 🤗❤️

• Useful or interesting 1

43 minutes ago, Saith£AwAb said:

Dear,  mostly people go without the rules and regulations their puttations in the comments are just stuff. Thay make copypaste and cheatings behaviour to the others posts. That' the main reason the less or no reputations for peoples. @JhonyKhan

In the current time getting reputation is very important for getting paid posts. If a member did not get any reputation then he will not be able to get paid their posts.

And the reason why we are not able to get reputation is because our posts are not as such respectable which can convince and motivate other members and in returns we get more reputations. 

Dear mate not all the members of the forum getting good reputation from the forum because they are not aware about the forum rules. Sometimes they make good post but it was against the rule which become the reason of not getting reputation. Best wishes for all 😊

• +5 1

You may have heard about reputation as a child, or maybe it fell on deaf ears during those precarious teen years. It’s the age-old adage, “it doesn’t matter what other people think of you, but only what you think of yourself.” It’s the easiest advice to give, the hardest to take, and one of those life lessons that gets repeated in nearly every coming-of-age story. It’s also false. 

First of all welcome here 

There are 2 reasons in my point view ...

1:- if your posts or comments are useless and not valuable for others then the members don't react on this.

2nd:- in the past  it was a rule to get tokens for rating but now this policy changed now policy is that no token given by them and those posts will be paid which have minimum 2 positive reacts.thats why no one wants to give reacts. 

All members ignore the posts and don't reacts 

Personally I request to all members don forget to give reacts.

Welcome at cryptotalk family and than I want to clear that this forum is legit not a scam like other websites.  Mostly posts are unrated due to useless content, have characters less than 100,  make copy paste. 

Mostly people avoid to read others posts due to which they can not give reputation. 

• +1 1

Welcome to forum and hope for best you will get reputation when you post a usefull content and your reputation will increases by step by step if you share a good content peoples will give respect you your point of view by giving reaction and repute dnt worry just work hard. 

• +1 1

As a beginner, I don't have the foggiest idea about a ton about this discussion. However, I wanna share something with you that I realize notoriety is useful for getting like, yet it doesn't make a difference and why individuals can't get great standing since they simply consider money not tied in with getting information and notoriety and make pointless remarks and make non educational themes, that is the explanation. In the event that you make any futile remarks, at that point you won't get any sort of notoriety. In this discussion, numerous individuals offer remarks by not perusing the subject. Subsequently, they remark numerous pointless things. That is the reason they don't get notoriety.

Hello my dear friend to get good reputation In this platform we need to post unique and informative contents so that more people would read and give us good reputations. And all must keep in mind that we must never post misleading contents because it could result in a bad reputation.

• +1 1

Dear friend to make good reputation you should work hard and I suggest you to read posts of your seniors and don't copy material from any site and create your own work this will make your writing effective and automatically people will like you .

Yes, my friends, if our followers work, then we will be able to get a repeat. It is only on the basis of simple followers that we can get more reputations. So more reputation is depending more followers as well.

Welcome, my friend, this site is one of the best sites and not a fraudulent site. Everyone seeks reputation by providing useful posts. If the content is not useful and is less than 100 characters, then it is not classified

Man is mortal, one day man must die, some die and become immortal, some are ordinary, man gains fame for honor, and to be at the feet of love, so that after death and everyone remembers him. So a man wants to get fame.  Happens.

I think plenty of people can get a positive reputation according to the content and content of the posts of the forums only the forum rules and it will enjoy the reader and enjoy reading the post and supply a supply of positive reputation to its owner, thanks.

I noticed this in some topics or comments also. This made me very uncomfortable to see this that despite of the hard work and quality content many posts remain unreacted. I want to say that it is our utmost duty to evaluate those Posts which contain information related to the forum. This approach encourages the creator to do same for the future.

Dear mate to got good reputation in this platfrom you must creat some unique usefull and knowledge full topic.

If your post contain good content and information for the member than member show intrast in them and you got good reputation.

• +1 1

Mostly members give ratings to old members because they think that seniors don't mistakes in their posts as compare to newbies. It's wrong we should to give ratings to all members because newbies have to need your encouragement.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, we always have to choose important topics for publication and our comments are good. Within the subject presented here, we get liked, the members of our post or comment, and so we get the reputation, kindness.

Hello everybody I would like to say that that people who writes  very bad and writes things not related to that content writes unnecessary things or the people who have poor English very bad writing skill those type of people have bad reputation.

Man in start u think that the rating is depend upon your work but now I realize that it depends upon our mate that they want to react or no I am working here but not getting positive react I am really tired and began to think that to do work here  is waste if time I felt completely disappointed. I work hard again but still now it doesn't provide me any good yield.