Never judge knowledge by posts - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sidra Bajwa

Never judge knowledge by posts

Yes this is right never judge anyone by his posts. If he is new and don't have sufficient knowledge about this forum than we cannot say he is useless for this forum. Let him to learn knowledge and experience and motivate him.

Honestly, I agree with you, friend. The issue is not primarily related to whether or not the elderly person. We cannot judge them. There are many apprentices who have extensive knowledge of cryptocurrency but the word novice indicates that he is speaking here and not apprentice with knowledge.

Personally, I read a lot and know about cryptocurrencies for a long time, but I only heard about this forum for a short time.
Everyone here must give each topic their rights, whether it is from a new or old person in the forum.

I believe knowledge is something to help my people, and we can't judge people through their level of education, because there are a lot of people are uneducated but they have the blood of smart .

Never base your knowledge on posts that users create because the major of them are beginners and don't have a lot of knowledge to give so you need to use your mind and ask if you don't understand something this the best way to have knowledge and learning..

Well, my friend, thank you for the information, as being a beginner here. I do not judge it automatically from what I read, but rather I gained knowledge and experience from my readings and read a lot and provide myself with new information. 

My dear friend first we havne no more knowledge and when we attempt on some about, then we can learn more As you. Welcome you. I am also a new member and try to learn something. Jazak Allah ♥️

Knowledge is not a quantity to judge with its measurements... We should have such kind of sense that we should respect everyone no matter how much knowledge he is having if you are judging a person on his post then you may be wrong because maybe he is having more knowledge in other respects or other topics as compared to you

Hello my friend, I am new here. I agree with you. We must gain knowledge and learn more and collect information to increase our experience so that we can continue to work and reach what we want. We also have to practice because it increases our experience.

Hello my friend Yes, I agree with you about this. There are many beginners who have experience and knowledge about this forum, but they rejoined and there are many full-fledged members who do not have experience

Wellcome here. May be you are right. Because there are some people who do not have tricks how to share knowledge. But in reality they are knowledgfull people. But who do good posts are also knowledge able

The first impression that the readers will get from your texts is, how powerful your ideas really are. It may not be practical everywhere but in this community, obviously your posts will give some signs regarding your creativity as well. If you guys are really creative then you won't write the generic posts everywhere that's the normal commonsense. 

We have to collect good information and experience about cryptocurrencies, acquire a lot of them, learn appropriate education, and with others, have good luck with success and persistence.

Yes my friend, I said quite explicitly so that we can never guess who knows who. If a guy, for example, makes a post on this website, we are unable to estimate his entire placements for all of his vast experiences. We should not react to a human being's behavior when we are completely aware of that too.

Well, my friend, it is not correct to evaluate beginners because some people before entering this platform have searched and collected information about cryptocurrencies. We should not be demonstrating to the last two. Good luck to everyone.

It is necessary for beginners to have a great knowledge of cryptocurrencies that occur over time and the experience that each one obtains through continuous work, we must expand our knowledge of cryptocurrencies and invest by searching different sites, and in this way we will be able to move to other departments quickly without the need  To stay in the junior section very much.

• +5 1

Yes you are right we should not judge knowledge by the pots. But we should give the reputation points to the posts which are truly deserving. Many people here create unique and authentic content but here are many peoples too who can't express there thoughts through words ao we should not judge someone through posts. More time you will spend in a crypto talk you will be able to create more knowledgeable posts.

Yes there are some cases where the junior members or newbies have much more knowledge than the senior ones. And also there are some senior members who have knowledge but they can't explain it. To grow in crypto, only having knowledge is not enough. You must have good communication skills to explain what's in your mind.

Welcome, my friend, thank you for this wonderful participation, most of those who entered this platform have previous experience in this field, and this enables them to enter this platform well and to commend their information acquired by the benefit of the beginners who entered and have no idea about the work, I as a beginner entered This platform was in a very short period of time, and I did not have knowledge of the mechanism of work in this field, and I am now gaining experiences to improve my skills, good luck for you.🌹

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, how are you? Yes, this is true. It is not necessarily true that the new members do not have experience or knowledge in the world of digital currency. There are some new members who have knowledge of digital currency and can share valuable information in the forum even though they are beginners Thank you.

Most people came here to get knowledge from other people's post but yes we should not totally relay on others post. We should search the topics by ourselves. A post doesn't contain the whole knowledge about the things. Just work by yourself and increase your knowledge. 

how could a beginner have knowledge about crypto? a beginner is a person who doesn't have knowledge about crypto. if you have knowledge, then you aren't a beginner. if you mean "newbie" to the forum, then you are right. otherwise it makes no sense.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You are right, my friend. There are a lot of new members who have knowledge about cryptocurrencies, but they did not have the opportunity to work in cryptocurrencies and did not gain enough experience, so they enter a forum to learn the correct methods of trading cryptocurrencies.