Never judge knowledge by posts - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sidra Bajwa

Never judge knowledge by posts

This is true, I agree with you on this, because there are many people who have knowledge and experience with cryptocurrencies previously, but they joined this forum recently, so I advise everyone not to treat beginners as people who do not know anything about cryptocurrencies, but rather they should We always have to help and support them in that

• +1 1

Ya exactly , most of us have valuable information so we should not be ignored just by considering us the newbie. Our post also have knowledge that might be helpful for others.

This is absolutely true, as most of the beginners here have prior knowledge of cryptocurrencies, but they must read the forum rules and adhere to them.

Yes, you are right. The elderly should guide the beginners to the right path and give them useful advice. They must also correct their mistakes and enhance their self-confidence. I suggest that they give them the appropriate information instead of giving them a bad reputation on their posts. And in the event of failure to respond and correct mistakes, they must  Giving them a negative rating, because they do not want to work and learn and do not abide by the rules

• +1 1

In this discussion, I agree with you. So, if we want to easily integrate with forum users. We could broaden our understanding of cryptocurrency and investing through visiting various websites. As a result, we will be able to switch seamlessly to other sections without having to spend as much time in the beginners segment.

On 1/23/2021 at 12:15 AM, Sidra Bajwa said:

I just want to clarify all members that it's not necessary that every beginner on this forum haven't any type of knowledge about crypto currencies because some beginners like me have already some knowledge about crypto currencies but we joined this forum now so react to our deserving posts of beginners.

Yes you are right I agree with you that many beginners have knowledge but they can't me a good post because they are new in this forum but we should try our best like I was also beginner and I try to make a good post and now I am improving.

Yes, I totally understand what you mean by what you said, in fact, sometimes due to the fact that some newbie doesn't want to create a very bulky notes, that is why they limit their posts to just some fee lines, that's does not mean they're are not knowledgeable enough, so we should just give reactions to any post that is deserving be it from a newbie or an old members.

You are right really we should not judge any person from their posts because we cannot judge any person' knowledge from their posts because may be the post which you are reading of any member he doesn't have much knowledge about that post. 

And I agree with you my dear friend and I think that we should look more and ask and look again to make sure that the information we take is accurate so that we can benefit everyone.. All appreciation.

Edited by alisen9506573
  • +3 1

That's right my friend a lot of people here on this forum may be new and beginners but they might have a lot of informations about crypto currencies. 

Certainly, not all of the members here are beginners in this field, but I have seen many experienced and even those who predicted currency rates correctly for this year, the idea is that beginners benefit from these members.

This is true, my friend, and me too. Before joining the cryptotalk forum, I had some beautiful information about cryptocurrencies, but after I joined, it became much better information because this forum is educational.

welcome my friend
We value and respect all people who have knowledge and do not judge a person by their posts, and we know that there are many people who are familiar with cryptocurrencies, but they do not know this forum and there are people who entered this forum after a long time

• +1 1

Yes, of course. Many members have knowledge and experience of cryptocurrency because of working in other websites. We must give a positive reputation to every useful post.

• +1 1

There are many beginners who work on themselves and do research, learn and read so that they can create important topics parallel to those of old members .. Working in the forum depends on your love and eagerness to learn everything related to digital currencies

• +3 1

Some people already have a lot of knowledge about encrypted currencies, and may join this forum not only to gain knowledge but also for other reasons. Maybe to get satushy or for more knowledge.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Your words were well uttered dear,  because there are experts in the cryptotalk forum and also there experts in the cryptocurrency world, so the crypto experts might join the cryptotalk platform late but that's doesn't mean they are novice everywhere and you can't judge them by their posts, thank you so much. 

I think Yes, correct, this thing means that the rank is not always the one that indicates the knowledge and experience that the member possesses, so there are many members who have recently started in the forum, but they have great experience

Yup you are saying right some begineers comes from other learning sites like bitcointalk. Therefore they know little bit about crypto currency 

Yes, it is not necessary for all the members of the forum to be beginners who do not know about cryptocurrencies. I personally have personal knowledge of cryptocurrencies, search for them and understand them a lot before I know the existence of the forum and join it. Thank you for your valuable post for what is presented to this forum to be the best in the future.

That's right- this is a lot of information already for people who are starting out right, My friend has been doing this for many years and I also got a lot of information from him before I came here, I want to know more about it now

Certainly we cannot judge knowledge by the number of posts. Beginners may have an acceptable amount of information about encrypted currencies, but they are still afraid to participate in their own subjects and are satisfied with reading, so we must support them and encourage them to present their topics in order to be discussed

I totally agree with you that there are many begginers that already know a lot about this website.Because I was here and I also knew a little bit about cryptocurrency and this website, i ve been interested in it from the beginning

We must be very objective when judging the topics and posts of the beginner members like me instead of giving them a bad reputation we can give them advice on how to do things right to learn and improve in the forum we must have a little patience.

Dear friend I am agreed with you we should not judge anyone from their first we should what's the the efforts of that person who were working on this platform because number of people are there working slowly but consistently after a specific time they will be able to earn amount from crypto talk

• +3 1