Important tips for beginners - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed khan

Important tips for beginners

Thanks for these tips that guide beginners on the right track, reduce their fear of creating topics, and give them an explanation on the terms of creating any cryptocurrency topic. All they have to do is follow the instructions I have given.

• +5 1

They should learn from older members how to write and what they can write in forum  These points are very important for every member we should not be afraid to participate because success requires a lot of work

dear you can easily work on it have the great knowledge and information about the cryptotalk. you must read the rule of the every forum. so you post the comment with the great content. i hope everyone understand it. 

Iam new here and appreciet your advice so much ,thanks for your usefull content for us as a biggner as well as we have to use simple language to make everyone understand even if they are not good enough on Englsih.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, the information you provided is useful, especially for novice members, but it is not easy to create a post. We must be able to put a correct idea in its appropriate place in order to attract members to read it and give it the best reputation and not create a post randomly or useless.

Yes this tips a are very important and valuable, and this will surely benefit most of the new members platform, so thank you for sharing this important and beneficial tips with us, it's really helpful and useful.

Dear friend, the information you mentioned is very important for all members, and violating it may have difficult consequences such as banning or obtaining warning points. Forum rules exist for the benefit of members and to protect their topics, 

• +1 1

Welcome to this wonderful platform you just have to do work hard and create good quality content and do your own research and don't repeat same topic again and again. These are main things which you should do because this platform is for learning and earning  at money same time

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It is very important for newcomers to know the rules and regulations of the forum. Because, if they work without knowing the rules, they may be banned. For example, other people's posts cannot be copied. Always make good and educational posts. Experienced people should take ideas from comments. Linguistic mistakes should be avoided.

Yes, my friend, I think that most beginners suffer from difficulties by creating useful topics related to the topic of cryptocurrencies. Therefore, we must gather the necessary information and experience required to create a publication with effective and useful content.

welcome to this wonderful platform you just have to do work hard creates good quality content instead of posting same and same topic secondly I here you will learn a lot of new things about crypto world as well as you will have an option to earn good  money

• +3 1

Thank you for the supportive involvement of new participants and beginners. We should not be ashamed to join, because success needs a lot of effort and errors so that we know what's right.  These posts are the most important posts as compare to other social sites posts. There should be no mistake in your work. 

@Naveed khan nice dear well job your information will be helpful for the beginners and they well by following this post. You share some basic information to work on this forum. 

In fact, my friend, your words are correct. These rules should be known by all beginners before starting work, and I also think that they should take a general idea of how to formulate a topic and of course if they have a problem that they can raise within the topic, finally we are all here The CryptoTalk Forum gave us this wonderful opportunity For that, we have to support and help each other in order to promote and continue this forum.

• +3 1

This information that you are giving us is very useful for those who have just entered this forum or new world that is cryptotalk and who do not know how they should work or do things correctly now thanks to your publication and information if they will be able to know and they will not be so lost or confused about what to do here.

Thanks alot my friend as a beginner you are afraid of posting new ideas but as you mentioned we should not be Afraid of it and we should post about our research and about our work.

• +2 1

You mentioned all the important rules that are helpful in creating posts and topics I agree with you and I thank you for providing this information. After gaining good knowledge, they should abide by all the rules and regulations of this forum and senior members should be respected.

Important tips for Tag Beginners are not to break the rules of this platform otherwise you will be attacked or banned so always use the simple word to express your opinion copy not copy and paste. Read the rules every day.

Hello friend, I am going to give you tips for beginners, you should not comment several times in the same publication because they could treat it as spam or they could directly ban your account, you must do 100 characters or more, always follow the rules, speak formally and with respect.

• Useful or interesting 1

Very informative post my friend. We as a beginners should follow rules and regulations of this forum because any violation will lead to banning of account. We should create useful posts with quality content . We should get experience first then we should explore other fields of this forum like trading and investing. 

You have created a useful post. You tried to help the beginners in this topic and discuss beautifully about their fears of creating new posts. You tried to encourage them to write their own content and I personally believe that most people have knowledge and information but they don't create their own post because of the fear, they possess.

• +5 1

Awesome tips. Assure that all newbies are pleasured. Very well said mate. Nice to meet you in here. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of newbies. 

• +2 1

Welcome to this amazing forum. Don't worry it is not difficult to use this forum. First of all try to know the rules and regulations of this forum. Read compete rules and must follow them. Word hard to get positive reputation because without positive reputation your post will not paid. So keep attention and focus on your work.And avoid any copy paste don't write others wording. Best of luck

• +5 1

Thanks that motivated me. As I'm a beginner I really afraid of creating content, but I'm gathering knowledge and developing my self and soon I will start creating unique and informative content if the creator helps me. 

At first I want to welcome newbies to the forum. Follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk properly. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Dont copy form another post. Dont use multiple account. Make useful, relevant, informative content. Give positive reaction to quality content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill.