Important tips for beginners - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed khan

Important tips for beginners

14 hours ago, Rafin478 said:

I’ve also noticed that Beginner is afraid to make topics.To make a topic, you have to make a topic by noticing some aspects.You can never copy and paste. You have to give good information to the topic. Language translator cannot be used.Grammatical or spelling mistakes cannot be made when creating a topic.

You're right @Rafin478 I think creating a topic is not something that is really difficult if we might follow the instructions of creating topic carefully our topic will not have a problem because sometimes as you mentioned, moderators are deleting topic if it have grammar errors and spelling mistakes or maybe the topic has already exists in the forum, all this among what causing mods to remove topic.

Best tips for beginners first of all follow the rules and read instructions and work hard. This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. Thanks for creating a nice topic, hopefully more people will know and learn this from here.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for the helpful advice. Any novice member can create a topic easily. He has to focus a little and publish slowly. Any member can be creative if he uses his full knowledge and experience to create a topic. good luck my friend.

• +1 1

On 22/01/2021 at 8:28 PM, Naveed khan said:

I noticed that beginners are afraid to create a topic. If you have some information or you face any problem then you can share with others in your topic. 

No issue you can create a topic.

You should to write a comment minimum of 100 characters .

You should to make meaningful and informational posts. 

Don't copy and paste 

Don't use language translater.

Don't pick content of other members.

You should to write your own words. 

You can mention any member in your topic or comment.

You can maximum 50 posts in one day and your post will count 20 useful posts.

You can give maximum 50 reaction to others .

yes dude you are right that these are the basic rules that every member especially newbies have to follow as they are new and they must stop rule breaking and must be a good member of the forum

• +2 1

Thanks dear for sharing your perience mine is also same like you but inwould say that try to cteat your own topics on daily basis atleast 3 topics so that you can make yourself free from the tension of being banned because i have seen many of the accounts banned due to not creating their own topics so best of luck all newbies 

• +2 1

Thanks for the tips for the beginniners you listed on your topics we are so grateful and it'll really have more helpful for us as beginners in this forum to follow, we can now have on our peace for creating useful topics that contains good characters of write up.

My beloved ones, spreading useful information and words of not less than 100 characters, and not from the words of others, and the participation of 20 publications

Newcomers have a lot of advice before starting work.  It is better to post with passion about different aspects. Everyone needs to work consciously following the rules of the forum so that the moderators will give fame to the work.

Beginners should not be afraid of writing topics, the main goal here is learning, and there should be no fear in science. Only adhere to the forum rules and gain experience from old members and learn from them writing topics and then write it yourself and you will find that it is very easy

Follow all the rules given in the About form section, 

do not copy paste someone else works

use your own content and be genuine

created posts which are helpful to others

do not posts on the topics related to money and earning form this forum 

be informative

I noticed that for 2 or 3 weeks all new topics are deleting. But I do not know what is the actual reason of this deletion. Even our posts also eased by deleting topics. So I am creating posts only old topics. I think if I create a topic with your information then it will be deleted.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2021 at 8:28 PM, Naveed khan said:

I noticed that beginners are afraid to create a topic. If you have some information or you face any problem then you can share with others in your topic. 

Don't copy and paste 

Thanks for shearing this informative  topic.and show your support and love.please give me heart .o

Good my dear friend it is a good information for all of the new members. My dear mate we have to follow all the instructions which are mentioned in this post. It will be a grateful for us to be fabulous member of this forum.

On 1/31/2021 at 9:46 PM, Faheem Akhtar304 said:

Thanks dear for sharing your perience mine is also same like you but inwould say that try to cteat your own topics on daily basis atleast 3 topics so that you can make yourself free from the tension of being banned because i have seen many of the accounts banned due to not creating their own topics so best of luck all newbies 

Hello @Faheem Akhtar304 I think ban has no connection with creating of topic, because you didn't create your own topic you might be ban from publishing information in the forum. Ban is a something that is happening to a member when he or she publish unnecessary massage or do something wrongly violate the rules you will get warning point or ban by administrators. So am advising us both junior and seniors members we should always abide by the rules and regulation anytime when we are working inside the forum.

On 22/01/2021 at 8:28 PM, Naveed khan said:

Don't copy and paste 

Making 20 posts are too tough and making 50 posts will eat your whole day.New members always hesitate in making topics but i feel there is no information new in this forum left that a member can make topic about it.

Yes that's all are the basic tips to ne adopted in this forum. These all are also the rules of the forum that should not be broken by members such as posting useful and strong posts which have more than 100 characters, relevant to the topic and Cryptocurrencies, and having correct informative material. You should also not try to plagiarism in this forum because it is strictly prohibited in this forum that can be ruined your hard work. The basic thing you should have to use before creating any topic is that you should use search feature to avoid from duplicate topic.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Welcome to join this group so you can work hard and get chance to more opportunities and careful any attention full focus on our work no copy any comments so create our opinion and more chance to work in this forum.

Dear friends, this is a very useful post for newcomers.  Through which newcomers can easily create any important subject.  It will not create any type or problem.  Be sure to create any issues or new issues that have never been repeated before.  Through which everyone benefits.  Learn all the details of this post for those who are new and create the best quality topics in the forum by implementing it.

• +2 1

Dear fellow as a beginner on this forum first of all you should follow the rules of this forum and do not copy paste or spam the others post and always make the quality posts which are meaningful and beneficial for other members and always use simple English and vulgur language.

Dear friend I am totally with you you have discussed all points that will help newbies .You have done great job as a senior members we should help newbies through this they can get good effect on their work .

Dear you make a perfect post and well explined it. In think this topic is most important and really helpful for new members.I also suggest the new commers don't copy paste the others topics.Always create your own topics.Avoides from the cheating and irrelevant data.Must post the unique and informative data.Your post must be comprises of quality and useful contents. 

If you are a new member of Crypto Forum, learn about the rules of this forum. It is a popular online platform. By working here you will be able to make money and gain proficiency in English and learn about Bitcoin. You should not copy someone else's post. You don't post wrong. You will not comment on a topic more than once.  

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me  Always post 100 words. Don't copy someone else's post. If you do, it will be canceled.

Yes, you are right. In order to work on this platform, we must know the rules and seniors should give some good knowledge to the juniors so that it is easy to work on this platform.…

It is hard for new members to share presents due to their powerlessness to work for quite a while. Amateurs ought not to fear composing points. the fundamental objective here is learning. Try not to duplicate glue others remark that is the principles of this forum. Read the rules and guidelines of this forum. Read senior members' topics and learn from them. We also need to learn from our mistakes.