What happen with Banned 🚫 Posts ? - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

What happen with Banned 🚫 Posts ?

You mean Thiers accounts become banned not Thier posts my friend , and yes they might get back that's according to the moderators , but for the posts by banned members it's alright to comment on there is no problem , because the moderators leave for what knowledge it has .

You mean Thiers accounts become banned not Thier posts my friend , and yes they might get back that's according to the moderators , but for the posts by banned members it's alright to comment on there is no problem , because the moderators leave for what knowledge it has .

It does not matter even if the post of the members of this platform is bannedΒ from this platform, and their post will still be use in this platform provided the post is useful and informative for the members of this platform more precisely the new members.

I think we can't see the post again, it disappears from this forum and one of the reasons is that whatever you have is useless topic chose, so the senior banned, This forum frequently checks posts if they are useless then he takes a action, i think This is one of its great features.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Greetings, The prohibition extends to all members of this community, whether they are new or old.

All posts that aren't helpful, repeat themselves, or break the forum's rules are deleted.

Since the banned member's posts are valuable, they should be held so that others can benefit from them.

I hope you find my suggestion useful.

Actually my friend, in this forum many people create topics and posts but all of the topics and posts are not useful according to the forum rules. These topics violates the forum rules and regulations so after it moderators delete it or banned it immediately. So avoid making posts that are not useful or helpful but we should create knowledge full posts.

• +4 1

Dear Members, There is no procedure called a ban on participation. There is a ban on members from participating when violating the laws of the forum that apply to everyone. When a member is banned, his participation remains in the forum and is not deleted.

The essence of the ban depends. It will obviously activate after seven days if it is banned for one week, but if the banner is permanent, then there is no hope that it will not be banished. If the account is forbidden, the holder of the account cannot function anymore on cryptotalk. These prohibited accounts can't get from cryptotalk anymore

My friend, the ban includes everyone. Large and small are not considered. The rules must be adhered to, but the banned person can open an account and avoid the mistakes that were blocked because of them.

my dear friend I want to tell you that the band post is not able to pay Flipkart ok so we should write a useful content for other people who is working on this platform on daily basis so in that the cryptotalk will be our post the band post is not meaningful for this platform we cannot why should not give preparation and reply on that kind of posts

In fact, nothing like this happened to me before because I did not violate the rules, I did not receive a warning or a ban, but according to what happened with my friend once, he was banned for several days only and he returned to publishing again because it was in violation of the rules.Β  Indefinitely.

The platform does not care about the member's reputation when he violates the rules, he should be banned, and there is no differentiation between a legendary member or a junior member, but his account will not be deleted and he can post and comment, but he will not be able to receive any profits from the forum.

hello dear people were banned only when they were not follow the rules and regulations of this forum and will do anything whether intentionally or unintentionally which is against the rules so due to violate the rules their accounts will be banned and if dear these post were useful and informative then it will still present after their account will bannedΒ 

My friend, I think that the banned accounts made mistakes and violated the laws, and their accounts I don't think are opened after they committed these violations.

Hello my friend, I do not understand what you mean by banned posts where there are banned members and they are not banned publications, so there is nothing to do with that except with your good work, spreading your values and high-quality posts with knowledge and quality. Thank you very much.

The ban is done if one of the members violates the rules of the forum, then he is banned from the forum and only the offending post is deleted, as for the rest of his posts, they remain as they are, and the ban includes all members, regardless of their rank.

According to my knowledge ... if the post is not important or contrary to the rules of the forum then it will be deleted, but when the post is the result of copying and pasting or written in a language different from the English language or one of the remaining rules of the forum then you will be banned.
Β 

My friend, the member has breached the product instructions or have done by a subject, so the website says to ban it, and the forum don't care about the rank of the member, whether a newbie or senior member who violates the rules will be punished, and I don't think that you can not Login after your account is blocked .

Moderators delete posts that violate forum rules, posts with poor content. When members violate the rules they will receive warning points, and if the error is repeated their accounts will be banned. I believe that the banned accounts cannot be restored.

My friend, if the post violates the rules and provisions of the forum, then the moderators will delete the post, even if its rank is high. Very good luck and good luck dear beloved of course my friends

The moderators will automatically ban any posts that are inaccurate or unusable, were made by copying other people's material, or violate the forum's rules. Any member of the forum is subject to the same guidelines, so if you're a newbie or a seasoned veteran, the rules are the same. As a result, you must create content that is both useful and creative.

My friend, the forum does not take into account an old or new member. The rules are above everyone, and any violator of the rules, regardless of his rank, is banned. Therefore, you must abide by the rules to avoid the ban, because upon ban, your account cannot be opened again and you will be forced to create a new account and start over

My friend, if a post breaks the forum's rules, the moderators can delete it right away, even if the author has a senior rank, since the rules apply to all, and this will not impact their accounts, allowing them to continue working and correcting errors in future articles.

There are lots of issues that our account will be banned. I noticed that the banned account can reply to the topic. They can comment. But their reputation is zero. We should follow every rule of this forum.don't break the rule. If once our account will be banned it is very hard to bring our account back Good luck.

The ban has nothing to do with rank, the law applies to everyone, and the ban here is very expensive. When you are banned, you will not be able to use your account or restore it. Therefore, you must create a new account and start working again, so beware of making mistakes that lead to your ban

My dear friend the moderators delete all those post which are against the rules of the forum no matter if these posts are newbie or any senior rank member because rules are apply on all members. Dear I think if post is deleted then no effect on your account you start your work continuously from their.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.