Blockchain courses is that worth? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Blockchain courses is that worth?

Blockchain courses was a great idea to teach the people who wants to develop a coin or create their project. Crypto was the future so it must need to have a deeper knowledge and understanding  about this matter.

• Useful or interesting 1

Educating yourself never goes waste. In the case of Blockchain courses already many courses have come in and more and more people are joining to make an advance in their career or learning makes analyse things better and may be can put an effort to improve technological aspects in blockchain.

You need to take courses to learn about blockchain, and through these courses you will learn about blockchain in detail, and understand many things, it may cost you a lot of fees, you try to learn them even with fees.

9 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I see many on line courses about blockchain technology, join them you will become programmer, analyzer and developer. Never mind about the courses but do you think is worth to join it because some courses take high fee to join.

For me it is worth it, one time payment  in exchange of lifetime knowledge and ability,why not! 

Having proper learning and knowledge about it will help you to be an effective trader,developer or be successful soon.

I see many on line courses about blockchain technology, join them you will become programmer, analyzer and developer. Never mind about the courses but do you think is worth to join it because some courses take high fee to join.

Yes off course. the future of blockchian technology is very bright. because block chain technology is very advance digital and unique technology. so it would be used in many projects. 

Learning is always good. I don't think the courses are expensive. If you log into to udemy, you would find blockchain courses pretty cheap. The problem is blockchain programming is not easy. If you were not into computers or don't have basic to pretty advanced understanding of programming languages, you will not be able to be successful blockchain coder.

I think it is worth passing a course about blockchain and obtaining a degree in this field because the job opportunities related to blockchain and cryptocurrency is increasing and I have read that blockchain engineers earn between $150K and $180K per year. That means $12.5K or $15K monthly salary! This is an amazing income because every US citizen on average earn about $5K per month! After finishing a blockchain course, you can become a professional programmer who can develop new applications. You can also create new innovative projects or design your own cryptocurrency to build a stable source of income for yourself in the future. So, if you really have a proper plan to earn from this technology, you must pass some courses but if you don't take it seriously, it is not worth paying high fees without using your degree and expertise.

• +4 1

Hello my friend
Regarding blockchain or 21st century technology, no matter how much you pay for in training courses, you are just succeeding.
There is a huge demand for blockchain technology programmers, and it is currently one of the most important and growing jobs.

To be honest, It's always worth to take course especially blockchain technology that still new. Even you already understand or already skilled it's still worth to see different perspective from each course and you also learn something new too. 

If you are already a developer and you want to improve your CV to get into more crypto related jobs, it definitely worths it. However if you are not a developer, learning courses about blockchain will not help you aside from maybe having a deeper understanding of how blockchain works, or maybe you can write a white paper if needed be but thats about it. Without any financial gain from it, I feel like a "course" is always useless, its everything you can find online yourself, course just compacts it and sells it to you, nothing else.

16 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Blockchain course I think is worth it particularly for those that are interested in learning how to analysis or become a developer in the crypto world. 

Hello my friend
Blockchain is the technology of the 21st century, many financial and commercial institutions have become using Blockchain technology and system to run.
Spending large sums of money for courses does not matter, because the demand for Blockchain programmers and analysts is very large

Yes, in my opinion it's very feasible also worth and should cause be the same as computers and the internet has taken over our lives, Blockchain will be a part of our daily lives in the years to come and several years to come.

11 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

I think the courses of information that are available over time will be pretty amazing as well. We can learn a lot about blockchain now, but imagine after a few years of research in the field, like what IBM is testing for example. The more sophisticated distributed systems become, even more potential can be unlocked.

Yes that i mean to say that in future if more companies like IBM get into blockchain technology and start improving it then there could be a greater upgraded system of blockchain technology could be generated.

There are so many free resources online ... why invest in a course if you only want to improve your understanding? It is different of course if you want to be hired by a company, or need a certification. But for most people, I think a paid course at this point would be overkill.

For instance, edX offers many free courses ... you only pay if you want an official certificate.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Yes of course and I agree with many members that blockchain course is very important for any people who are on this adventure of cryptocurrency, because through the blockchain course we can get more knowledge about many things.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are some meaningless courses, and for this it is necessary to know a good place to buy valuable courses about the blockchain and not all that is sold well

THINK POSITIVE

I think that coursed is created by fake guru. So not worth to buy that courses. If you only want use cryptocurrency you can learn it on Youtube or some article on Google. Maybe some job now created for blockchain. But that is no need courses to do that, because i sure courses not cover all material to become programmer to create blockchain system. If you already know some about programming, just apply job. So if you get accepted you can work and also learn new thing.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

According to recent stage blockchain is in infancy stage this is because of the market potential ,many platforms which consists of best teaching about blockchain technology and Cryptocurrencies. 

Not like this. Beginning time you can join some course other wise you can not understand everything. Also when you know something about this then YouTube or google can help you.

Blockchain is future right now many big companies and institutes are working on this and surely its going to be for good future but one thing keep in mind its mostly depend on your local location because if you are in good country then you can take some good salary with the help of these courses its not going to be great for many countries for bright future with tranparency if you have oppertunity then dig and take advantage as eary bird like many have in bitcoin with early adopters.

As a programming student, I think blockchain courses is really worth it and good for people who are really into technology and have plans on focusing in blockchain. It's good for everyone because they will know more about how it works and plus you can also learn how to program.

In my opinion .. Blockchain is the biggest scince in the world untill now

So yoy should learn more and more about it

Well, this is good for the students especially to those students who are taking the financial management course because they are talking about a money and this is important to them because this cryptocurrency is our future, we may used it together with fiat so that this is important to learn it by those students gain some informations about it.

yes, because blockchain is also a technology that requires good programming, so the course from learning blockchain is very useful.