Will I get paid if comment more than once on same post? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adward Miles

Will I get paid if comment more than once on same post?

No, you can't be paid twice if you coment twice or multiple times on the same topic because you're paid once on each topic and I don't think you have need to because you can deliver your opinion in single post and you're not bound about the length of the post.You can take as much words as you can to make your point of view clear and obvious.

It's prohibited to comments on same post more than 2 so please don't do such things in order to avoid banned of your account so please do comments on unread topics to earn and avoid account being banned.

• +3 1

I think that this is not allowed to spam one post with 20 replies. It will probably get you banned or get warnings for this but you are free to try and do whatever you think. I do not see any reason to do that and keep posting only in one of the posts. What will you have to write about and need 20 relpies in just one post?

Dear Friend
Since I am a beginner and among the beginner rules, I think that it is not permissible to comment more than once on the post

Greetings to you, dear friend. as a novice, I will not be able to answer more than necessary. All I know is commenting more than once on a post will cause you to be banned. In return only one comment will be counted and excuse me for not knowing more.

This is an exaggeration, my friend, you can respond when you comment on a topic and another person writes a comment for you only, and I do not prefer that it be more than twice because the idea that you want to communicate is taking its size in receiving it from others.

Dear if you are not obliged to do that, do not comment on the post more than once, because it will not benefit you in anything and you will not receive any profit except for one comment. That is if it is useful and good of course .... Do not do this act until you do not be exposed to the warning points and lose your reputation and reach To the ban

No my friend, it's prefer not to comment more than once for the same topic, I notice that is from the rules cause if you do that ,you'll maybe banned, so be careful. 

I do not think that two comments will be paid for the same topic, only one comment will be paid and the other will be deleted. You must abide by the publishing laws in order not to receive warning points or bans, you must abide by the rules of the forum

This is according to the response, and why do you respond more than once, because you may be exposed to caution. Try to be as careful as possible so that you are not exposed to caution. 

Multiple comments on the same post is not recommendable and has no benefits for us as the second comment will not be counted as useful so will not get paid and If we do it continuously then we can also receive a warning point if useless content so It's good to comment only once in a post.

I think that you can reply fo others tag on the topic but i do not think you can post more because if you notice when you comment on a topic the icon turns into grey to warn you that you have commented on it before 

I think it's not a good idea to comment twice on the same topic,otherwise you will be banned .So, it's better to let one comment on the post and to stay in safe .

In fact, to my knowledge, if you comment on the same post more than once, we will not get paid for this comment, and in addition to that, repeating this thing too much can cause us to get a warning point.  I am not quite sure about that as I am still new to the forum.

My friend if you comment more than once the second comment will be erased and this is considered against the rules, you should comment once on each topic.Good luck, buddy.

• +1 1

This is not acceptable if you comment more than one one comment.Your comment will not count if you do that.So must be careful about that.If you continuesly do that,you can get warning point. 

Welcome my mate to this huge forum. Very good question apart from you.  I think that there have no any need to post many time in one post. If anyone mentioned there have no problem otherwise its not a good syntax. 

• +1 1

Yes, you are paid for your each valid posts in the forum, and it really doesn't matter if you had a post twice in a same topic. As long as your posts are useful, and according to the topic being discussed you will get paid. However, if any user post useless contents or replies in the same topic time and again, he may get a negative reputation for spamming, and those posts are considered invalid and not paid by the forum.

Dear it's not a good .If you type a message on a single post more than 1 time it's against the rules of this forum .You only reply more than 1 time or less than 20 time on post if some one quote you .Otherwise you will be banned

Hi there, pal! You will only be charged for one post and the rest of the posts will be removed if you want to pay. You must be vigilant since duplicate posts can result in warning points.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:59 AM, Adward Miles said:

Hello guys! 

I have been wondering if we comment multiple times on the same topic. Are we gonna get paid for all those comments. Like If I were to comment 20 times on the same post, will it work or not?

On 2/11/2021 at 10:18 AM, Jimmy choo said:

Hello my dear friend 

On 2/12/2021 at 10:42 AM, Nay7 said:

On 2/25/2021 at 3:07 PM, Muhammad Yousaf 123 said:

On 3/26/2021 at 9:53 PM, Mexwel mexico said:

Hello my friends. I once wrote more than one comment in one of my posts. You can write as many as you want, provided that it is not in succession, and also you will get profit through your comment first, unless you get liked for it.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If you comment on a topic twice, the moderators will delete the second comment and count the first only. And if this process is repeated, the moderators will give you a warning point. Therefore, you must give your useful opinion on a topic only once. In case you forgot  You have commented on the topic, you can see a dark sign next to it, indicating that you have commented on it earlier

• +1 1

In fact, it will not be counted, as only one comment is calculated and that it has a positive evaluation to receive currencies against it, and other comments are nothing but personal effort, and you can now respond to the comments of individuals on the same post and it is calculated as a separate comment

Commenting on the same topic more than once is considered not a good thing and may expose your account to the ban. If this is repeated more than once, it is better for you to avoid doing this.

• +5 1