Have you ever regretted that you didn't enter the crypto market earlier? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Have you ever regretted that you didn't enter the crypto market earlier?

Of course, I regret not having saved the profits I had during 2014 and 2015, years in which the faucets were booming and earning bitcoin was as easy as visiting pages and simply filling out a form, if I had not sold my profits currently I would have in my possession more than $ 60,000, since at that time I was dedicated to squeezing the profits from said Faucets.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:26 AM, JS Nila2021 said:

You said my mind. I've done a lot of jobs online. But I've been caught by a lot of fraud. But when I found crypto, I was working with faith. It's such a beautiful forum I didn't know before, it's as much a learning experience as it can be. You will succeed if you continue to work on the same. It would have been better if I had found crypto s.

Right, as many user regret to be not the earlier supporter/user of the crypto world but I mostly regret the time when I know about BTC but did not trust it and this was the time when BTC first time reach to $20,000.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes, a lot of times I think why I did not enter this wonderful market for a long time. What prevented me? Is my thinking narrow, such as who I advise them today to enter the wonderful world of crypto, or what 

• +1 1

It is not something I regret, I had no knowledge about Ethereum until lately, if I had someone telling me about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc., when prices were very low, I would have done research, the problem was that all cryptocurrencies were not known until 2017, this was when everyone learned about Bitcoin, and those that knew it from earlier but were not invested or interested, also learned we had more cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

It is better to come late than not come at all Yes, in fact, there is some kind of regret, but it is done and now I am working hard to try to catch up with what I missed

I don't really regret that i didn't started earlier because cryptocurrencies have begun popular among the people recently and just 5 years ago very few people knew them . plus i was too young at that time so i could not start crypto anyway . but in fact i could persuade my parents to buy crypto however the chance of it is very low but still possible.

On 1/22/2021 at 4:17 AM, MrSpasybo said:

The early Ether investor says he realized an average of 14,900% in long-term capital gains on his cost basis. At 27, the early Ether buyer says he is now financially independent and plans to buy a house for his parents later in the year.

Earlier in January, another Redditor revealed that he had sold all his Bitcoin (BTC) to pay off his parents’ mortgage. Another Redditor also liquidated MOON tokens earned on the platform to pay for rent.

Arrticle: Early Ether investor sells all his ETH, plans to buy parents a house

I really admire early investors in projects like Bitcoin & Ethereum, because they can see the future of the crypto market, while we just spend money on pleasures.
What's even more amazing is that they can continue to hold millions of dollars worth of crypto assets until now instead of having sold them in 2017-2018 or in late 2020.
And thank God, they were successful in crypto world!

Have you ever regretted that you didn't enter the crypto market earlier, didn't keep your crypto assets longer for greater profits? As for me, I missed the opportunity to buy a house for my parents 😞

Yes dude at sometimes when I see the graph of cryptocurrency and their values are very much high as compared to before sometime so I think that it's not good to be not aware of cryptocurrencies because at that time investment will give you lot of profit for now

Wonderful article and a great thing for someone to invest in crypto to make parents happy,
I regret daily not having entered the crypto market before,
But we must not remain regretful,
Opportunities are many and they always come in the crypto market. We have to take advantage of the current situation and try to compensate for what we would have obtained.

I am still regretting why didn't I join crypto in 2009 where I could make millions of dollar. I am holding now many new coins which could be good returner in future but still I have to relay on my daily trading and other crypto activities. Those who have invested and hold their crypto till now are making good earning. Crypto is making common people millionaire. So crypto is world future economic forum. 

Offcourse there's always regrets towards not being included amongst the lucky people that bitcoin changed their lives, and they actually achieved these through early participation. 

Not really, because it wasn't until late 2020 that I heard about the term cryptocurrencies and their benefits. But now that I know a little more about its multiple uses and benefits I wanted to learn more every day. I still have a long way to go but I am perseverant and learned to start from scratch and always come out ahead.

Sure I really regret, although even if I was know bitcoin when it was launched, I was too young so thats I couldn't afford to buy it. 

• +2 1

I am not the same age as you, most of the people in this forums are also students from what I found and it wouldn't be possible for us to be in crypto markets earlier. When we found it we did research and entered, but being students we wouldn't have too much money to invest. I did what I could and while it is not much, I am still happy to have profit. I don't know why you ask this question, nobody probably knew about Bitcoin in 2010 anyway.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think everyone in any time regretted that he didn`t join the profitable sphere earlier, but I think there is no matter for now to talk about it. We just need to get an experience from all those people who joined the crypto little earlier and use it in our future. I believe cryptocurrency is still in very early stage of the development, so I think a lot of people will regret in 5 years that they didn`t join crypto now 

• +4 1

I wasn't in cryptocurrencies when Ethereum was $1, I wasn't when Bitcoin was there either. I didn't miss any chance and even if you were at those prices, are you sure you would have held until price reached $1000 for ETher and $40000 for Bitcoin. I wouldn't and selling is what everyone is doing, but there are some that made too many millions that selling more doesn't mean anything, so they keep their Bitcoin in hold, but sometimes move a few to sell and take some more profit, probably for the reasons you said. 

• +3 1

Ask any of the early investors, if they never sold. There are no holders. Most of them have made millions and aren't holding as they are telling. They just didn't sell everything, but only sold enough to make so much money they don't need to sell more. And as price keeps rising, they keep selling. Ask the guy that made the hodl meme if he didn't sell in 2017. It was all of them that sold. Especially the very early investors and the early miners. They were selling from the day Bitcoin was trading.

• +2 1

I Also Regret All The Times that Why I can't Step In Crypto Market And I Think I Will Regret All The Time. Living A Regret Life Is Very Hard. 

• +2 1

After I started working on this platform, I really felt regret that I had not started working here for a long time .. Now I started gaining experience in digital currencies and trading in them and started making money .. How I wished I had started that in the past

On 1/22/2021 at 4:17 AM, MrSpasybo said:

The early Ether investor says he realized an average of 14,900% in long-term capital gains on his cost basis. At 27, the early Ether buyer says he is now financially independent and plans to buy a house for his parents later in the year.

Earlier in January, another Redditor revealed that he had sold all his Bitcoin (BTC) to pay off his parents’ mortgage. Another Redditor also liquidated MOON tokens earned on the platform to pay for rent.

I really admire early investors in projects like Bitcoin & Ethereum, because they can see the future of the crypto market, while we just spend money on pleasures.
What's even more amazing is that they can continue to hold millions of dollars worth of crypto assets until now instead of having sold them in 2017-2018 or in late 2020.

Have you ever regretted that you didn't enter the crypto market earlier, didn't keep your crypto assets longer for greater profits? As for me, I missed the opportunity to buy a house for my parents 😞

@MrSpasybo Dear friend, yes I regretted too why I am late for this or on this opportunity but sometimes I am feeling I an not too late it is till now on peak and going to popularity it self and also my intention is to become a trader.

Frankly, my friend, I regret that I was late in entering the world of crypto and cryptocurrencies as well. I regret selling all my bitcoins when it rose to $ 20,000. I did not expect that it would continue to rise until reaching the $ 40,000 barrier.

The important thing in this field is that you do not despair and keep trying again, learn from your mistakes, and achieve successes

• +1 1

Well, yeah I think I am regretting my procrastination decision of not joining cryptocurrecy market earlier when I knew about it, but hopefully I am not late too, as I look forward to making the most out of the time I have here.

On 1/22/2021 at 5:17 AM, MrSpasybo said:

I entered the cryptomarket in 2019. Then the price of Bitcoin was going up.Since then I have not decided that I will start trading so I have been able to earn a lot of money by trading through Bitcoin.I never felt like I was late to be in crypto.

On 1/22/2021 at 2:17 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Have you ever regretted that you didn't enter the crypto market earlier,

I have often regretted this! I knew bitcoin from 2014 when it was $600, but at the time I didn't trust it at all so I didn't bother to buy it at all! But in 2017 it rose and reached $20,000 so from there my mind woke up and took action very quickly! I was regretted it because I lost the opportunity to get a big profit, I could have bought even 5 bitcoin for $600 and come to sell it for $20,000 in 2017!

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

To be honest I have regretted that I did not mix with the right people and learn about this forum earlier. I have heard about Bitcoin Occasionally on the social network but I did not think that I can work in this field because I am not a financial student , and I honestly thought that it is a great barrier and obstacle, but then I was encouraged and decided to take my chances and I am happy that I did.

• +1 1

Yes I regretted many times for being delayed to involve in crypto world.  If I joined crypto world too earlier then I think I could buy a huge amount of crypto in cheaper rates so that I could sell them now to get profits. Now Bitcoin & altcoin prices are Hugh & I can't buy many coins. 

• +1 1