Have you ever regretted that you didn't enter the crypto market earlier? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Have you ever regretted that you didn't enter the crypto market earlier?

The early Ether investor says he realized an average of 14,900% in long-term capital gains on his cost basis. At 27, the early Ether buyer says he is now financially independent and plans to buy a house for his parents later in the year.

Earlier in January, another Redditor revealed that he had sold all his Bitcoin (BTC) to pay off his parents’ mortgage. Another Redditor also liquidated MOON tokens earned on the platform to pay for rent.

Arrticle: Early Ether investor sells all his ETH, plans to buy parents a house

I really admire early investors in projects like Bitcoin & Ethereum, because they can see the future of the crypto market, while we just spend money on pleasures.
What's even more amazing is that they can continue to hold millions of dollars worth of crypto assets until now instead of having sold them in 2017-2018 or in late 2020.
And thank God, they were successful in crypto world!

Have you ever regretted that you didn't enter the crypto market earlier, didn't keep your crypto assets longer for greater profits? As for me, I missed the opportunity to buy a house for my parents 😞

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Yes, I regret that I didn't enter the crypto world earlier maybe I am one of those people who enjoyed a good amount of profit before. And I see the success of my friends who engaged themselves before in cryptocurrency. But on the other side, it is never too late for me so I start my journey here in this forum and continuously making hard work until I can reach my goal.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I have always really wanted to invest in cryptocurrencies but unfortunately I have not been able to have enough money to buy them. Among the various activities that I have done to make a profit online, I have never achieved high returns to invest. I will keep trying, now I am on cryptotalk and hope to get capital to invest in cryptocurrencies.

You said my mind. I've done a lot of jobs online. But I've been caught by a lot of fraud. But when I found crypto, I was working with faith. It's such a beautiful forum I didn't know before, it's as much a learning experience as it can be. You will succeed if you continue to work on the same. It would have been better if I had found crypto s.

I joined the cryptotalk just a few days ago and my friend was working on this site told me about this site and I start working on it quickly and I scolded him for not telling me earlier. Now I want to thank my friend and cryptotalk. 

Of course, I have not regretted at all, because the cryptocurrency market or working with cryptocurrencies is a comfortable work that appeals to me and excites me very much, so I will never dispense with working with cryptocurrencies. This is very important, thank you.

Yeah i feel that i'm being late for enter in crypto currency. If i enter in this platform some years ago then i could get more learn and achievement. So this is really a big misses for me. 

Yes, I regretted not entering the crypto market before, but the crypto market was not what it is today. We used to be afraid of the crypto world, it was a market we didn't know what it was, it didn't give enough confidence. Therefore, there was not much demand for cryptocurrencies in the past, as a result, btc and eth prices were low. Over time, the crypto market began to be recognized by the people, it started to give confidence, and the demand against the crypto market increased, and as a result, prices also increased.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who regret for not joined the cryptocurrency market earlier. But each person had his reason why no, and also in the first time many people consider the Bitcoin as a scam coin, so they have promoted a false image about it, for this reason people afraid to invest on it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I regret very much why I did not enter the cryptocurrency market long ago. If I had been very close already in the market, today I would have made a lot of money from here. As there aremany members that come in  the cryptourrency long ago, he earned a lot of money while working here. If I had entered the cryptocurrency market in 2009, then I would have regretted the fact that I would have made a lot of money with the help of bitcoin. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When for the first time I heared about this platform so I was not interested completely, but when I tried it so I was blaming myself to why not I had joined this platform earlier. 

But I feel myself lucky now too to be part of this forum and now I am earning and learning good output from here.

Now this is my suggestion to those members who are not interested to join this platform will be regret after some time, because the registration is now completely free and may be after some time it will take some fee.

I heard about Bitcoin and other related currencies in 2016 but at the time of my life I thought cryptocurrencies was just a scam. But I realised I did a very big mistake and I have regret about that. I missed a very big opportunity unlike my friends they invested huge sum on that time.

Edited by Silwester_888
  • +5 1

Of course, dear, I deeply regret that I have been in the world of encryption and cryptocurrencies from earlier, i have known cryptocurrencies for 3 years, but I didn't care, I'm a really stupid person because I didn't learn it earlier. 

Sure im sad that i didn't bought bitcoin in the previous years when it was cheap but it still not

too late to collect some BTC today even for peoples who doesn't have any capital they can just

post creative content and earn from this great forum then using the income in trading

I really regret it, especially when I learned about certain currencies that many people gained from them and that the first currency is Bitcoin, which has risen dramatically and is still rising until now

Different people always think in different ways. Crypto is great forum one should try luck into it. But in my point of view everything has a time. It's not about regret it's about when you have time you should do that task. 

• +2 1

On 1/21/2021 at 7:17 PM, MrSpasybo said:

Have you ever regretted that you didn't enter the crypto market earlier, didn't keep your crypto assets longer for greater profits? As for me, I missed the opportunity to buy a house for my parent

@MrSpasybo Not me, through the time that I have been in the cryptocurrency ecosystem, my expenses have worked for what I want, that depends on the needs of each person, if your needs are for basic living expenses then saving is something I don't know can do, that's why many of us have spent over time on necessary things, others who do not have the need to do so can save and have long-term profits, but regretting having done things with my coins is something that I do not do, because I they served to live and that is important, greetings.

Friends, we feared the crypto world because it was a market we didn’t know existed.  It didn’t give him enough confidence.  Therefore, cryptocurrencies were not in demand in the past, and the prices of BTC and Eth were lower.  Over time, as the crypto market begins to be recognized by the public, it begins to gain confidence and its demand grows rapidly.

Obviously I always regret not having started in the crypto ecosystem since 2013 because from the beginning the prices were considerably miserable compared to the current prices because if we had invested at least 100 dollars from the beginning, today we would have a large amount if we multiply it by 14,900% we would have a few thousand dollars getting good profits.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2021 at 4:17 AM, MrSpasybo said:

The early Ether investor says he realized an average of 14,900% in long-term capital gains on his cost basis. At 27, the early Ether buyer says he is now financially independent and plans to buy a house for his parents later in the year.

Earlier in January, another Redditor revealed that he had sold all his Bitcoin (BTC) to pay off his parents’ mortgage. Another Redditor also liquidated MOON tokens earned on the platform to pay for rent.

I really admire early investors in projects like Bitcoin & Ethereum, because they can see the future of the crypto market, while we just spend money on pleasures.
What's even more amazing is that they can continue to hold millions of dollars worth of crypto assets until now instead of having sold them in 2017-2018 or in late 2020.

Have you ever regretted that you didn't enter the crypto market earlier, didn't keep your crypto assets longer for greater profits? As for me, I missed the opportunity to buy a house for my parents 😞

Yes my dear there is fluctuation in market. With the passage of time crypto currency is making valuable.

I guess I wasn’t entirely interested when I first heard of this platform, but when I tried it I was blaming myself for why I hadn’t joined this platform before.

However, I consider myself lucky to be able to participate in this forum and now I am learning to earn and get good results from here.

My advice to members who are not interested in joining this platform will now be regretted after some time, as registration is now completely free and may take some fee after some time.

On 1/23/2021 at 2:17 PM, tienda said:

I'm sure there are a lot of people who regret for not joined the cryptocurrency market earlier

Its a simple  imagination  brother because  now look bitcoin as well on altcoin price  which is into the moon  but at past people didnt care about  it that is why most them now regret..  By the way, its the best time still to involve  with crypto currency  and invest  your money  in it @tienda

Yes, of course, I entered this world very recently, although one of my friends advised me to do so 5 years ago, but I did not respond to it and now I feel regret

On 1/22/2021 at 1:17 AM, MrSpasybo said:

I don't really think on the contrary that the field of coding is really beautiful. It is tiring and needs effort, but in general it is beautiful and can be worked on well

On 1/22/2021 at 1:17 AM, MrSpasybo said:

I don’t think that maybe one day I’ll regret my loss, because until today I have not really learned well about coding. The field is large and needs a lot of time in order to benefit.