How do you trade crypto: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProBitcoinHolder

How do you trade crypto: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

How do you trade crypto?  

287 members have voted

1. 1. How do you trade crypto?

• Web Browser
    • Mobile APP
    • Mobile Browser

I want to trade ctypto by browsing the web. Trading crypto makes more money and more money can be traded. Mobile browser so i use all three but mostly i love to use in my laptop for trading purpose because the interface.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:04 AM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

Hi, I want to know that how do you all trade cryptocurrencies: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

Also, if you use the mobile APP for trading, please reply me and let me know which exchange mobile app do you prefer.

You can use anything for the trading but web browser using the PC is good to analyze the market instead of using the mobile app as the mobile screen is too small.

I prefer doing trading using a web browser, because I feel more comfortable, and because mobile screen is too small, and I find it easier to do technical analysis using a web browser.

I frequently use mobile application for the cryptocurrency trading. Using mobile application is the safest way for the cryptocurrency tradings. I advise you to enable 2FA security while using the mobile application for the cryptocurrency tradings. 

I only trade on my computer through the exchange's website , it is very difficult to trade through a mobile browser or app, since you get much less information when trading on your phone.

I trade through the binance application on the phone as well as on the computer browser when I am at home and when I am at work or somewhere else I am trading through my phone

Life is great and enjoy it

suggestions which should you choose. I personally and maybe most of will choose web browser cause from there it's more easier to explore sites and do some work. .

I trade cryptocurrencies on popular platforms through the computer's web browser because it is easier to operate and safer as I add security features to it as I benefit from its large screen and the speed of the Internet better I do not trade on the mobile phone 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I definitely use a web browser and recommend it to anyone here because PC is the safest device for trading and it is more difficult for hackers to access your PC if you install the latest versions of paid Antivirus and Anti-malwares. I don't trust mobile apps and mobile wallets because according to my studies, they are rated as the most vulnerable environment against hacking attempts. If you want to trade with low capital, you may prefer the comfort of mobile over PC but when trading with large investments, only stick with PC.

i use mobile browser for trading purpose. Most of members use web browser but i found no difficulty while using mobile browser such as chrome browser. 

Greetings friend has always been recommended to use web browser to make trading because it is more practical to trade from there personally I have only used web browser

I prefer to use the mobile application and the web browser on the laptop, the mobile application provides some easy services in trading, at the same time trading using the web browser gives more comfort and a better user experience.

I use all of them but I prefer the wider display of a PC. The web browser of mobiles are very tiny and apps are not fitted to do well that.

The things is, I prefer the use of the app than to the web, as basically I use mostly the app of the binance, for my tradings on the network, as the app is kind of more Handy to use to the web version of the binance, even though the web kind of have more functions than the app

I do all of my trading using the Google browser inside my computer because work from the computer is better and faster than working with a mobile phone

• Useful or interesting 1

I used to trade using all of it depending on the availability and accesible of any of them. But if i am going to choose only one,i prefer mobile app as it is more convenient to use as you can just ditectly tap the apps and that's it.

I only use a web browser for trade, I tried to trade using mobile trading apps but the Internet on my phone is very slow and it is impossible to trade. 

Am trading in web browser with my computer through FBS markets, but also sometimes am trading with FBS mobile app when am far from my computer and when its the time for me to trade.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I do not believe or hold to trade and also keep the asset on smartphones. This is unsafe and risky due to the loss of funds. That's Why I chose Web Browser because I conduct all financial transactions from my smartphone.

4 minutes ago, Naca2 said:

I prefer to trade using the mobile application, because the mobile application is more practical and I can save time, use a smartphone to trade very efficiently, can trade anywhere and anytime. I use the Binance exchange, Luno.

I also use and work with a mobile device. it’s much more convenient and I’m using binance.

Реальная инвестиционная компания которая платит уже 3й год, доход в месяц от 35%

https://ai.marketing/en/campaign/i1kcdpx08z

I've done trading with a few mobile apps and to be honest they were even faster than desktop browser. Perhaps exchanges as Binance and Coinbase could create a desktop app of their website to make trading different from browsing. It would be safer as well. Waves has a desktop app for their exchange and I enjoy more trading outside of a browser tab.

I just get used to trading in web browser as it is the most convenient for me for a long time now, however it doesn't matter where you trade, you just need to get profit.

I trade my own currencies via the Google browser located on a mobile phone or a personal computer and I always rely on the yobit platform to carry out trading operations

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/29/2019 at 10:04 PM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

Hi, I want to know that how do you all trade cryptocurrencies: Web Browser, Mobile APP or Mobile Browser?

Also, if you use the mobile APP for trading, please reply me and let me know which exchange mobile app do you prefer.

I use the three methods of trading so if I had enough time to open the platform through the browser to do the analysis, but if I am in a hurry, I can use the application, it is easier and faster. I use the application of the Binance platform and I find it easy and it has many features.

34 minutes ago, Nezar said:

I trade my own currencies via the Google browser located on a mobile phone or a personal computer and I always rely on the yobit platform to carry out trading operations

I am using browser to trade, it is fast and convinient, I only need a fast internet to access it.