Report or not? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Report or not?

We all know every country has different respond about crypto but if our asset stolen I believe law enforcer should take action because that is crime. If your asset stolen by hacker ( specially in crypto ), do you involve government ( police ) to handle your problem?. If you choose just let it go, are you no longer has trust law enforcement can handle this problem?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 4
  • +5 2

all countries different statements about crypto currencies and some countries already banned crypto currency because crypto not under control of any government

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, nicolas1234789 said:

We all know every country has different respond about crypto but if our asset stolen I believe law enforcer should take action because that is crime. If your asset stolen by hacker ( specially in crypto ), do you involve government ( police ) to handle your problem?. If you choose just let it go, are you no longer has trust law enforcement can handle this problem?

i dont think there is much the police can do about this because right now we all saw the cryptopia hack and that hacker was not yet found and the police cant actually track him to catch him.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Sometimes its hard to say this issue to the police and others. Because sometimes they doesn't care or doesn't know how this Crypto stuffs behaves so the action and response is somehow delayed so that's a kindly disappointing.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I would like to point out that if we all crypto users, our crypto is stolen, we should be subject to the law.  Because if the crypto currency is properly enforced, we can certainly take back the crypto.  And as well as cryptocurrencies have to be legalized by law, we all want cryptos to be legalized in all countries so that we can survive.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

There are countries that demand to declare your crypto holdings and pay taxes for them. In countries were cryptocurrencies are treated as assets and you have them declared you can always visit police and declare the hack. They might not be able to find the hacker but still most countries have internet crime departments where your claim will be forwarded. You will have a small chance in gettting your crypto back but you will have declared that they've been stolen. Now there are countries that prohibit the ownership of cryptocurrencies and if you live in one and get hacked you shouldn't involve government at all.

4 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Well as we all know crypto is a decentralized currency wherein no one owns it or no know has a power and control to it even a trace of a transaction is impossible so if thing like that happened were in a hacker stole money or crypto on you, if that country's government don't accept the crypto or adopt it how will they respond to this kind of problem because if a country and government don't adopt it, then they don't know how the authority will handle this. But let's say that they can resolve this because of acceptance in the cryptocurrency then it is natural to report it for them to take action, help the person involve and punish the person behind the crime.

• +1 1

If the crypto is not legalized in the country then we can not take help of police or any government agency. If crypto is legalized then I will complaint for account hacking and government definately compensate me for my loss.

• +3 1

8 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

I believe law enforcer should take action because that is crime

Even how much you trust law enforcement, they have no responsibilities over your stolen assets. Because right from the start, these governments doesn't want cryptocurrency, and some even ban them. Also, you do not pay taxes on transacting with cryptocurrencies. Tax is basically your insurance that you are under the protection of the government. Don't expect the government to help you on something that they hate. They don't even get tax on crypto-related business, why should they help you?

• +1 1

9 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Forcing investors and people to pay bitcoins BTC is a form of fraud, which is a crime punishable by law, and as newspapers have shown, a person has been found to do so.
A UK citizen, the alleged member of "The Dark Overlord" of mass piracy, was extradited to the United States to face some charges.

• +3 1

In countries where bitcoin or crypto currencies are not accepted, if you ever get hacking coins in countries where you cannot go to any legal action, or you will not get legal services, I think you have to be safe yourself.  

• +2 1

The crypto currency is more powerful and secure currency in the world. I know so far as this type of currency is used for securing money from public. The security depend on you that what type wallet you chose. If you lost your coins there in now law that recover your coins for thiefer. 

• +1 1

That is the problem if you are careless. If the hackers stole your crypto I don't think the law enforcer will help you this, because you know they cannot trace those hackers, there is no Identification of the address. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/30/2019 at 9:03 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

It depends on country's regulations about crypto. if a country bans bitcoin trading in their state than government would not help out any body in this matter. but if crypto is regulated under government policies than government will be held responsible to listen his/her case.

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

It is not possible to submit a report in a country that does not support cryptocurrencies, because that is against the law itself, and you cannot be protected if you break the law on the contrary, you will be given a fine and punished.

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

It makes no sense that you will go to law enforcement agencies and start looking for your funds in cryptocurrency if bitcoin is not legalized in the country where you live. It takes time to accept Bitcoin. 

• +4 1

In my country bitcoin is banned. If my Crypto will still than I really don't know where to report and how to report. If I report them they respond or not. 

• +4 1

On 12/30/2019 at 12:03 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

As me this is only my personal opinion hm idont want to handle it by the police.its not becouse i dont have trust to them but i just want it to ake action by the third party(ihope someday.theres an third party to be handled in just kind of situation.

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 12:19 PM, Soaib khan said:

all countries different statements about crypto currencies and some countries already banned crypto currency because crypto not under control of any government

Your opinion is correct and I once thought that every thought of the government or each country must be different in view of crypto currencies and there are even some governments that prohibit the existence of crypto currencies because they are not under government control.

• +3 1

No, I don't have any reports on crypto, but I think there will be no more reports because we are always able to earn from cryptos and this is a great initiative utilizing our time.

• +4 1

If i lost or stolen my Cryptocurrency by a scammer and hackers then i can not take any action.I can not repot in police station.Because in our country Cryptocurrency is illegal things

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I don't think that police or government can help you when these things happen because as we all know many countries or almost all countries don't accept and adopt cryptocurrency so if these things happen maybe they will reject you and as I know there are some countries that usage of cryptocurrency is illegal. And crypto has the characteristics of untraceable transactions, so if these things happen, then there's nothing you can do, so it will just be a lesson to you to be more careful next time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I think it depends on how much you got scammed for.  If it was a *lot* of money, I would at least consider going to the authorities, but I don't really trust the police or any kind of law enforcement anymore.  So to avoid having to make that decision, I'm extremely wary about who I do business with and I don't take a lot of risks with crypto.  In other words, I do my best not to get scammed in the first place.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Back to basic of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency laws is decentrilisation means you must carry ans control everything by your self its matters. You want freedom but than you complain to goverment when you got stolen ? Please be wise everything have a risk . Just becarefull whir your crypto and never made new issue than give chance to people doesn't like cryptocurrency blaming on crypto .because it owner decition cryptocurrency has remind us about everything even the risk of. 

• +1 1

Because there are different rules in each country, different responses about crypto as stolen by hackers. If your situation allows it to be reported and there is a special crypto handling agent, please report it. If not, you should distribute it to social media and forums so that others are more careful.