Besides Paypal - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Besides Paypal

Paypal is very trusted platform you can't directly make payment but you can take your income as bitcoin and sell the bitcoin in exchange and take payment in paypal.

I have not used Paypal Bank before, but according to my knowledge that Paypal does not support encryption and cryptocurrencies, it deals with sites that pay in dollars mainly. Some laws may have been recently updated in Paypal and it has accepted some cryptocurrencies from some sites that request KYC

I do not think that Paypal is in its interest for people to deal in cryptocurrencies because people will leave the application and the site and deal with cryptocurrencies I think it will fight it with full force

On 4/11/2020 at 1:33 PM, Mishu1234 said:

It will be great if paypal reject crypto in gambling site because gambling should not be used by paypal which is a very popular and good payment method        

PayPal should not accept that website which are gambling website because PayPal has very good reputation when it comes to send and receive money so If paypal allow gambling website then this is not good

Edited by Soaib khan

If you are from first world countries, you will find a lot of wallets and exchanges that can be used to exchange cryptocurrency into money and receive the money in your wallet or bank account. For third world countries, you must first find an exchange that supports a wallet that can be accessed in your country.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

yes this is true , I also see there is a lot of website ( crypto ) that's denied by PayPal for payment system , Reason behind it still didn't clear .

but I think there is alternative method we see soon in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Bro don't do any transaction related to Crypto on PayPal it's has very strict policy regarding it and if you are willing to cash out your Crypto to fiat you can use paybis platform and you can do exchange there as they support bank transfer too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/30/2019 at 1:17 PM, Mursanna said:

Can you name a difficult exchange for KYC terms? Usually what is requested at KYC is a national identity card and electricity bill. In my opinion the terms of KYC like that are easy

I do not agree with you because these terms are not as easy as you think. Putting your personal papers on the Internet is very dangerous.

There are many more platforms to be able to receive our money generated from the different websites that are much better than paypal an excellent wallet is Payeer you will be able to save your winnings and is allowed by the vast majority of sites to make money online I recommend it 

I think is a good thing that pay pal reject gambling currency, this will definitely strengthen and also create more awareness for cryptocurrencies. I strongly advice you to find an exchange site that can easily pay you in your own local fiat currency and make your transaction there. And also PayPal isn't really safe for your cryptocurrency transaction.

• +1 1

Friend, you must first find the one that meets your needs and is accepted in your country. The kyc in many cases is mandatory, try investigating airtm, the only thing is that it still does not offer many crypto in its list.

We impoverishment somebody cryptocurrencies to admit and stomach cryptocurrency trading and transactions. Since PayPal is a big set to consortium and to be fair, game transactions penury to be spurned...

Besides Paypal, particularly I use, Skrill, Uphold and AirTm. They are as good or better than Paypal, of course each one has its particularities and uses, but the important thing is that they all have their space in the digital economy, as I say. 

• +1 1

Hi friend, for the pages you want to use PayPal is not normally used as they would block your account.

Processors commonly used for these types of activities are Skrill, Neteller, Payeer, and Advcash.

If you are looking for an exchange without KYC verification, the best without a doubt is YoBit, it is an exchange you can use, and it is not mandatory to pass any KYC.

PayPal does not like crypto due to its irreversible traits. This makes sense due to PayPals refund policies, the funds must be in a bank / account linked to paypal. If PayPal works with a crypto to create an escrow service to hold before release to ensure both parties are happy then it will work. Watch this idea be adopted sooner than you think.

As for alternatives, Payeer wallet is multi currency (FIAT and crypto) with great fees. I think each  USD transaction costs 10 cents no matter the size. I can't remember 100%

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

On 12/30/2019 at 5:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Paypal will reject all transaction about crypto, PTC ( Paid To Click ) and gambling site. Any alternative method to send or receive payment become currency besides Paypal? Already try use exchanges but some of them has limit and KYC program that really difficult for verification, any recommendation please?

Such difficulties used to occur by then but currently I think this will be a thing of the past because PayPal now accepts cryptocurrency on it's platform of which it will facilitate or help its users on crypto related transactions like purchasing, selling or even receiving from alternative sources of which is a good move it has taken that will help many to start using crypto.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 12/30/2019 at 8:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Paypal will reject all transaction about crypto, PTC ( Paid To Click ) and gambling site. Any alternative method to send or receive payment become currency besides Paypal? Already try use exchanges but some of them has limit and KYC program that really difficult for verification, any recommendation please?

Paypal is a great online wallet and it make a great decision that they reject the gambling sites transaction and also they cancel the PTC sites transaction becasue most of the sites are fake and they are scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Paypal helped Bitcoin a lot as adding Bitcoin buy option it is now seen increased interest and buyers that are buying Bitcoin everyday. It is the best investment to make before the end of the year and it will be in new all time high so soon that it will make the investors flock to it and buy it until it reaches 10 time more from what it is today.

• +1 1

I don't think that Paypal was rejecting all transactions. It was used a lot for P2P trading and now they added Bitcoin trading inside their application software and their website so it wasn't at best terms with Bitcoin a few years ago but this has changed the last few years. It is now pro Bitcoin and helps a lot with the adoption.

Paypal is doing good to reject payments from these websites as they are only sending you pennies for some meaningless work to fake likes and followers in social media. You should find something that is paying you better and use cryptocurrency exchanges and less Paypal for this reason.

• +2 1

You are asking us something that we can't answer because you didn't say where you live. If you don't say that you live in a certain country then friend it is not possible to answer about that. We don't know which bank you are using and what are the regulations since you haven't said anything here.

If paypal is not accepting you should use cryptocurrency  than or can go for perfect  money  as well that is too a good way to get paid in USD. 

• +1 1

I think there is skrill also, maybe you want to try this. I don't know if it will be different but you seem to be having too many problems. It depends on your location mate so since you didn't say about that then we can't help with precise details.

• +2 1

instead it seems that hearing the latest news paypal has made a turnaround by opening to the world of crypto, it seems that from next year it will integrate a wallet for crypto (for now only for American users) which can therefore be stored inside it more precisely bitcoin, bitcoin cash ethereum and litecoin all this in collaboration with paxos trust company

• +2 1

You ask about sending money but you mean where? You want to send them to your bank or to an online platform similar to Paypal? You have to check the Yobit withdrawal options, there are some platforms that you probably can use.

• +1 2