Besides Paypal - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Besides Paypal

Paypal will reject all transaction about crypto, PTC ( Paid To Click ) and gambling site. Any alternative method to send or receive payment become currency besides Paypal? Already try use exchanges but some of them has limit and KYC program that really difficult for verification, any recommendation please?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

If PayPal refuses all gambling money transactions, that would be good.  This is because we want cryptocurrency trading and transactions to be accepted and accepted by different cryptocurrencies.  Because PayPal is a big place to be trusted, and in order to be fair, gambling transactions need to be rejected.

• Useful or interesting 3

4 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Paypal will reject all transaction about crypto, PTC ( Paid To Click ) and gambling site. Any alternative method to send or receive payment become currency besides Paypal? Already try use exchanges but some of them has limit and KYC program that really difficult for verification, any recommendation please?

First try to find if an exchange is connected with your country in order to receive wire transfers. 

KYC is usually hard to get approved in Coinbase. You can try Bithumb.

To my knowledge, PayPal does not accept any illegal transactions and its location is far ahead in the world.  So if PayPal gamblers refuse the transaction, I also agree, because it will introduce a valid transaction system in our cryptocurrency.

6 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

You can use the address of a wallet that supports the currency you want to receive from the sites or faucets you use. And wallets usually don't require kyc and it is safe too. What currency do you receive?

I think you can use skrill for payment purposes , it is prefered because of currency conversion rates. It also provides prepaid mastercard which is usable on millions of shops on worldwide.

Can you name a difficult exchange for KYC terms? Usually what is requested at KYC is a national identity card and electricity bill. In my opinion the terms of KYC like that are easy

PayPal never supports betting sites, Skrill Neteller and cryptocurrency can be batted on betting sites, but you can't do it directly with PayPal dollars, but you can make PayPal dollars by converting crypto currency, you can do that through the Uphold site.

11 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

If you are getting payments from PTC  or gambling sites, in crypto, you can just accept those payments in crypto, and use any exchanger to convert it to a payment processor of your choice. Some exchangers can even exchange it Paypal
BTW what PTC site are you using.

Is really difficult to convert your Crypto in to PayPal dollars instead you can try to convert your bitcoin to skrill dollar using Skrill app and then convert Skrill dollars to paypall dollars

Paypal Bank does not support cryptocurrencies because they are illegal currencies for him and cannot be controlled and for this reason he cannot deal with Paypal and will reject it because its goal is to protect its customers

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/30/2019 at 8:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Some of ptc sites only pay on paypal and there is no solution to get payout in another currency. You can find those sites whom are paying in crypto currency. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

You need to try again with a different exchange. Try Kraken, Binance or Bitstamp they have easier kyc from coinbase. Paypal is not safe for selling cryptocurrencies as the buyer might use chargeback feature and empty your wallet.

As of now I still haven't tried using paypal and also I still haven't seen or found the same thing like paypal. I always transfer my crypto in my wallet and I can use it in withdrawing and other stuffs too, I can really do many transactions with the wallet I am currently using.

I'm still confused, how will Paypal know if the money will be sent to a gambling site or PTC?
some exchangers who are easy to do KYC also support withdrawal FIAT, why have to worry about Paypal if Paypal refuses cryptocurrency, You only need to make a visa or mastercard, and even in my opinion it is easier to use mastercard than paypal.

I used it much earlier than Paypal, but I did not really like the commission for transferring funds. Very large commissions are received. 

First is find an money exchanger that is applicable to your country and then by this time you can withdraw your coin. 

If you want to convert crypto currencies to your local fiat currencies, you can use escrow service provided websites, which consist of peer to peer network of trading. 

Before much was known about cryptocurrencies, PayPal was the go-to for any digital transferring of cash.PayPal's perception of bitcoin, cryptocurrency in general, as well as the underlying blockchain technology, has been quite fluid and ever-changing.

If PayPal condemns all gambling money transactions, that's fine. We want individual cryptocurrencies to accept and accept cryptocurrency trading and transactions. Since PayPal is a big place to trust and to be fair, gambling transactions need to be rejected.

I appreciate the paypal decision and I hope they are aware of the risk in the crypto world and also they have assume there is also a moving of the black money in the market.

Paypal has all the experience been gone from the cryptocurrency severely behaved and I don't comprehend that changes for a lengthy moment. Now, I don't smouldering through if at verbalize we procure in to create that dancing straight. could you iterate that? I old to utter was propel cryptocurrencies to a endeavor and they conveyed me the identical quantity to my Paypal tab

To my knowledge, PayPal has dealt severely with all my experiences with cryptocurrency and I don't understand that it changes for a long moment.  Now, I don't smoke in the face if verbalizing we are ready to make that dance straight.  Can you repeat it?  I was old enough to say I drove the cryptocurrency in an attempt and they reported the same amount to me.And that did not suit me at all.

If PayPal condemns all play money transactions, that's pulverized. We impoverishment somebody cryptocurrencies to admit and stomach cryptocurrency trading and transactions. Since PayPal is a big set to consortium and to be fair, game transactions penury to be spurned.

On 12/30/2019 at 4:43 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

of course paypal don't accept such traffic, because most of them are scam site and paypal don't want to be associated whit those site.

and the alternatives to paypal are, cryptos, perfect money or payeer