Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only?

Since I am a new member, I will suffice now to comment on the topics, but later, when I gain the required experience, I will start creating useful topics to ensure that they are not deleted

I think there is no problem creating a topic for publishing, but I think you made a violation, so it was deleted by the administrators, you should focus on the details of the publication, so that you do not expose your fatigue to deletion.

Hello my friend
I love to respond to useful members' topics, and since my entry here I love to learn how to invest and know about the field of cryptocurrencies in order to gain useful knowledge in order to properly invest in the yobit platform in order to make profits and follow the investment path in order to achieve profits with the coming years

As I am a beginner at the moment I am only making comments that help me to learn what the methodology is like to be able, over time, to make my own publications that are rich in content and very useful for others. I hope I am on the right track and doing things goo

My dear friend, I, as a beginner in the encryption forum, prefer to respond to topics and gain sufficient information. When I gain information and become old in the coding forum, I think about writing important topics

Really, it is a little difficult matter, but we can overcome it, when you look at the reason, you can solve it easily, make sure that you are a new publication, and if it is duplicate, you should write it in an innovative and attractive way to people and it contains new ideas or recent news on the matter, also make sure that your language is correct and your post  Clear, that is, it communicates what you mean immediately to the reader, keep reading a little to gain enough experience

Hi, buddy .I am honestly a beginner and I learn from reading other people's topics and their responses and I comment on the topics and I have not yet published a topic of my own .But of course, when I find the right and meaningful topic, I won't hesitate to publish it.

I am currently replying to the topic because I do not yet have sufficient knowledge that I create topic. Then I will create my own topic but at this time I am just posting and learning from seniors. But in order not to delete your topic, it must contain useful information or a strange idea, or a strange question that has not been asked before, and before you publish the topic, make sure That it is not repeated and that it corresponds to the section in which it is published, and it will not be deleted.

Try to create a non-duplicate thread Perhaps all of the posts you have posted are duplicates by accident.  I wish you good luck and thank you for this post

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum for me. I prefer to respond to topics instead of writing topics because I am afraid to present a duplicate or useless topic. Thus, we may get warning points, so I just reply.

When a topic is very interesting a member get attached to it and when a memwber have something reasonable to say he\she get inspired by it and contribute to the forum.

Many members are just posting comments. Because it's very difficult to create a theme. When we publish a topic, our topic is deleted. We need to create a unique topic.

In fact, I went through the same experience, I tried to create publications, I devoted a lot of time to research, and I really made an effort to create the posts, but they were deleted for some reason so that they did not receive any interaction
This is why I keep making comments and every once in a while I experiment and post a topic

Actually am still on comments sadly , even I wish to start my own topics and become just like senior members , but unfortunately I don't have that time that allows me to chill and Start to search for good topics to make , because I didn't want to post anything , I only want to post the good high quality topics. 

I do whats is possible to do at the time, if I just faced with a topic which I supposed to discuss I will just reply on it, and when I got an idea on what I can share with the community, then I will create a useful topic.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

For now, I would just like to reply to the topics and learn more about the forum, and I hope in the near future to start creating topics, sharing knowledge, interacting with other members and discussing ideas with them.

I am know only replying to the topics as i am new on this forum so i do not have a confidence that how to create a topic and if i do any mistake then may be without receiving warning points i am banned by the forum but  i hope in future i will do it.

I can refrain from deleting these during the next period of working to create useful topics for all members and until I get the best positive reputation of the forum, you will get tokens from the forum and you will get tokens I am new here and at this time I am learning now I am now Posting to the point but I always say that if we write we learn a lot because when he takes risks he does, but he succeeds.

Well, I m a newbie here. After reading the comments and post I would like to say it's all about your choice or you can say your experience. If you have experience in both circumstances then you can do both. But as a new member, I think for now commenting is best. Because it will increase my knowledge of cryptocurrency.

Yes most of the people including me are just replying to the posts. I want to say that only reacting or responding cannot make us earn a handsome amount of money. We should create more topics to grow in this forum.

Hello my friend In fact, I would like to create new topics, but I am afraid that my ideas will be duplicated or raised before, so I am satisfied with the responses and comments only, to avoid exposure to warning points or ban from the forum Good luck to you

For me, as a beginner, I prefer to respond to topics only, in order to gain enough experience and day to create useful and deep topics when I skip this stage, and with this I am establishing myself on this platform correctly, so that I can later enter the world of creating topics with confidence And to be fully prepared to face any difficulties or obstacles in front of me, I wish everyone good luck, and I wish you permanent good, my friend.❤️

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, you have a job, but work and hope, and there are of course reasons for deleting your topics. You should rather, but I hope and work more on your topics and posts in the forum and thank you.

As for me, as a new member in the forum, I respond to the topics and questions and provide my opinion on them. When I have sufficient experience and information and become able to publish a useful topic, I will take this step and I hope you will receive your admiration and your positive responses.

No.  I never commented on the topic.  However, I agree with others on the topic.  However, it is better to comment by creating new unique topics, it increases the reputation.....