Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only?

I think both of them are good any one can choose what he want if it's necessary to create a post with a new topic that no one talk about it he can do it and if it's only the reply can be helpful it's good I think because the forum is full of topics 

Answering to others themes and making our claim themes, both are the portion of cryptotalk. So we will do both. We require well knowledge in case we need to creat our possess. There's too small bit hazard in making points. As you said it can be erased. So newbies ought to answering other subjects until they get information

Brother i am a beginner so my first strategy is to making replies on other topic than i done my daily work than i will make a post but i am not doing much post like other senior members do. 

So i will do more post as compared to making topics.

My friend tried to create a topic. However, only a few people replied to my topics. That's why it makes more sense to answer the topics. At least maybe people like the articles I write and give positive ratings.

As far as I might be concerned, the best thing in the start of my work in this gathering is to remark just so I acquire adequate experience and information that will help me in the following work time frame in making valuable points for all individuals, I think here it is hard to distribute subjects on the grounds that more often than not they are erased because of reiteration.

• +3 1

I preferred to be answering topics than to be creating topics not just because I can't create topics but I don't feel like, and most of the time topics get deleted when it's not useful, while we have to focus on any part we are, we have to try and make sure we did the good stuff...

• +5 1

My information is not sufficient to create new topics of interest, but I respond to topics that benefit me and develop my skills and information. Later, when I gain the necessary experience, I will raise important topics and share my thoughts

@Dria dear friend our topics get deleted because we repeat again and again.  If we create fresh topics our topic will become hot topic.  Therefore we must not give up and again work hard gain more knowledge and create useful topics. 

you can try to make more useful and informative topics and ideas about cryptocurrencies but make some research more to search forum if your dedicated topic you want to post is not yet posted here and for me im just replying to the other topics because as you mentioned it's hard to make some topics as for now.

I'm just starting with cryptotalk and for now I'm just commenting on other members posts, since I'm learning everything about this world and I still don't feel able to share a topic by myself, I'm willing to do it soon, I think we all can give our point of view about something specific when we have already learned about it.

Both are good .we can do experience by doing both by creating topics and by replying to the topics which has been created by others memeber .we can learn and earn by doing both .both improves our learning skill our communication skills and build up our confidence level.

I think you should do both in balance to keep this going. Go and read some topics in order to get some knowledge and then reply to others who didn't know about it. And in future you can also post topics to help others.

We should always post meaningful articles or else it may get deleted. You should have a clear knowledge about the topic in which you give reply. Or else please avoid spoiling the topic by useless comments.

that's topic is Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only?. that's means the comment only until I gain sufficient experience and knowledge that will help me in the next period of work in creating useful topics for all members and thus I can keep them from deletion until I get . that's all

Yeah, you are right. Most of the people on this forum are just reacting to the topic. Including me also. They think that they can earn money from this by doing this. But I suggest to all of you that you have to invest and great topics also to get more money from this forum. It can be useful for everyone from my point of view.

answering topics than to be creating topics not just because I can't create topics but I don't feel like, and most of the time topics get deleted when it's not useful, while we have to focus on any part we are, we have to try and make sure we did the good stuff

We must both create as well as comment on topics to have a safer going in this platform. We can gain mote knowledge by creating topics. By many users replying to our comments you can get more idea about the topics.

Yes anyway we should perform both the reply and our own topic. If we have useful knowledge and experience, then we must share it with friends so that they too can get some benefit from it. If we add a topic that will prove to be profitable and helpful for others, then we will also get a good rating and that will encourage us. That is why it becomes our right that we should also add our topics and comment the topic of others. As we know if there will be no topic add in the forum on a daily basis, then we will not get new topics to comment.

My friend, your posts are deleted because there is definitely something wrong with them. Look at my profile. I have dozens of topics, but in order not to delete your topic, it must contain useful information or a strange idea, or a strange question that has not been asked before, and before you publish the topic, make sure That it is not repeated and that it corresponds to the section in which it is published, and it will not be deleted.

• +3 1

I have also had Topics deleted when I 1st signed up here. I think that until you have done a certain amount of posts, you cant make Topics. But, Im not sure about that.

I still make new Topics sometimes. But I have found very few people read my my Topics, for whatever reason. I always try to make Topics that I think would interest people & that are related to cryptos in some way or another.

So I am replying more to posts than making new Topics.

Edited by huesca123

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 21/01/2021 at 6:25 PM, Dria said:

I certainly do both of this but since my topics have been deleted for the reason that i really don't know, i guess i will just reply to other users topic often. It is so hard to create or think topics and then when you created, it will just get deleted at the end. So now i am thinking if will continue just to reply others topic. What is your idea about this? 

Yes you can just  reply but if you want to have reputations so that you can make topics but if you donot have the need of many reputations then you should make posts on others topic.

It relies upon on you that what do you need to put up atopic or a comment. Yes, i do sense problem in growing new subjects due to the fact they'll get deleted due to their content. But, yes  true subjects receives extra fine reactions and because of it our popularity is going on boom rapidly. For me, i'm simply specializing in growing comments simply as it is straightforward to do and operate. 

On 1/21/2021 at 6:29 PM, Astela said:

Yes, my friend. 

I also deleted posts for me. 

That's probably because we're breaking the rules, or maybe because we're not qualified to make a publication. 

I hope that by comment we learn and leave a message to the supervisors to solve the problem 

Good luck💋

@Astela great I'm agree with you you are totely right now we are the bigger and have a bit knowledge  about this platform and its really a good way of learning by commenting on the post and asking questions to the senior to solve them and teaching us. May God bless you.

Obviously, we should to do both things here but in my opinion, we should give comment on others post in beginning because we haven't knowledge about this forum at that time. First, you should to get proper knowledge then make your own posts and discuss them with others.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Yes, my companion, in my supposition, I exhort all individuals, particularly apprentices, to continuously work on picking up adequate encounter and information approximately cryptocurrencies by perusing ancient individuals ’topics, commenting on them, and asking around their questions so that at a afterward time he can distribute the subjects and continuously get a great notoriety and positive surveys Great good fortune everyone  

• +1 1