Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Are you into creating topics or replying to topics only?

Dear mate i have not created any topic yet. Actually i am new here. I joined this platform two days ago. And i have complete my task of first hundred posts. And now i am making new twenty posts to get payment. That is why i am still replying to other topics.

And i think creation of new topics is little risky. Because if a topic is created twice than we will get warning.

Hahahaha very good question dear actually we all know this thing that we do not get any positive reputation from commenting on post or replying them this only be can gain by posting the new topics full of information about crypto currencies i knew this thing too that i could not get any heart here by replying this but i am still replying because i like your question ❤

Allah's plans are better than us !

I think that both things are good, so the response to the topics is no less important than their creation, but for each method I encourage both, and I do not give up if some of what you write is deleted, this will motivate you to succeed more. Good luck.

Hello, remember that for a topic to have some impact on community colleagues, it is recommended that you try to create topics that are interesting or that maybe they are topics that are being talked about in the cryptographic world, but it is something that you can , to do, I know that it is not easy, but believe me it can be done, it is only the power to want to do it.
Previously I published an article with some steps on how to create an article from scratch, there, I even mention how to select an article, maybe it will be useful, I hope you can check a cordial greeting, and see you soon.

I do both but my favourite is giving replies on other posts rather than creating new posts.

It is because comment is easy and takes less time while creating new topic is hard and any mistake can change your account. This is why I don't focus on creating new topics.

While if we look so a member can learn more when he create own topics.

At the beginning of my work in this forum is to comment only until I gain sufficient experience. I do feel difficulty in creating new topics so i am still doing comments only and gaining knowledge about everything. 

I also taking the topics and replying to the other topics that are created by you and your Crypto writing friends on this forum. I enjoy to read and the posts and try to learn some things new from your posts. The posts of the Crypto talk users are proved to be useful in future .

Yes, dear, there is no doubt, my Topic Delete, my post is also getting deleted, if we understand that we create our own topic instead of posting, then it is not that if we follow the Regulations everyday then Then our post will not be deleted.

As a begginer i am just reading the post and replying to the topics i am trying to increase my knowadgle after some time i wil start creating topics then i wll earn more i want to create knowladge able contens thats a way i am gaining experience first.

For a beginner of this forum I think both are useful and important, but if the old members they have their own choice but for I personally I prefer both, for getting more experience in time of creating topics and getting more knowledge and ideas from other members comments.,

I always love to make comments on other people posts because from here I can gain a lot of useful things that will help me in future when I will invest in cryptocurincies

As a newbie I prefer in replying section only, as this is much more important that I observer all the seniors posts and do what is best for me.

I think there is a much to learn in replying section rather than creating topic section.

So my only focus and plan is to just read, understand and be innovative in my posts.

I think it is okay if your post is deleted more than once, as well as the comments are subject to deletion, as it is not related to the topics only, so we have to try again.

Creating of important, educating, enlightened topics are good and joyful. Commenting on such topics is more joyful. So I think creating of topics without commenting on others own is as bad as commenting on others own without  as haring your own knowledge with others. So do the both. Thanks

To date, I haven't tried to write posts. Just reply by writing comments and replying to others and solving their problems but I have to write also because it is important for this site to increase the interaction and activity of members 

There are two sides to this coin. If you do more posts , then there is higher chance that you will get good reputation from it. The con is that , since there are large number of posts , very frequently duplicate posts or similar posts are created and the moderators have to clear them . Replying is more safe but will fetch you lesser reputation. I do s bit of both. 

Мне очень нравится создавать темы , потому что много вопросов , ответы на которых меня очень интересую , но из-за нехватки времени , мне приходится отвечать на посты других , потому что за свои темы вроде не факт что добавят в полезные и я не заработаю , звучит меркантильно , но это правда)

Up to this point, I am only responding to other people's posts, because I am still new here on the platform and I am still working on collecting enough information about encryption ,, and I am not ready yet to do the publication of my own topic ,, it is not easy and it needs experience and time not a little ..

Writing my own research on cryptocurrencies will be very accurate and interesting, to get the result that I hope for.

What I do the most is to reply to topic by commenting, am still working on my topics because I want to post topics that are relevant and informative. I don't want a situation where by my topics will be deleted, that's why I only make comments now.

7 hours ago, Dria said:

I certainly do both of this but since my topics have been deleted for the reason that i really don't know, i guess i will just reply to other users topic often. It is so hard to create or think topics and then when you created, it will just get deleted at the end. So now i am thinking if will continue just to reply others topic. What is your idea about this? 

@Dria If we all think that way, there will be no publications where to make comments, making our own publications is one of the things that we all must do here, the publications must be well done, with content that contributes something positive to the forum and that is not repeated, such Once your posts were similar to others they already made and that is why they were eliminated, here are rules and parameters to follow to avoid that, just commenting is not something positive, you have to do both, the moderators are always watching what we do, greetings .

Just respond to other people's comments and gain experience and knowledge before creating your own topic Sometimes the topic is deleted if we make a mistake, so we have to abide by the rules

I read all your posts and I came to realize that as a biggner, the first thing we should do is make useful comment on  posts.

Along with this, we should ge working to get something new.exoerience,then we will be able to come once again, what will be able to make a good famous post on which everyone wants to reply, then obviously it will not be deleted.   

Well, it takes a lot of effort to make useful, unique, and amazing content. So sometimes it's heartbreaking when posts get deleted, so you try to create less and comment mostly on other posts. 

But you should try more, try your vest to create such an amazing post that it stays The maximum time. So don't give up keep trying it will improve your writing skills and knowledge.

When I entered here First time I was just replying to others topics because there were no experience, but now I am also creating topics on different points