Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abbay4u

Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic?

Greeting to all,no matter how old the topic is, if you don't comment on the topic twice, you will be paid for your post.You can comment on the old topic, no problem, just comment according to the rules and regulations so that the post is useful all of you thanks.

Certainly, it will be counted within the paid comments, there is an idea of my friend, that the officials here do not leave unhelpful articles or their posts are not counted within the received, and also the section is considered from its first composition ، a useful and essential section for the members' launch, so it is sure that it is counted,  It's simple، good luck

• +3 1

You just need to complete your daily tasks, and it makes no difference how old the subject is; the most important thing is to make money from this forum without getting into any trouble. They will pay you for your task, regardless of how old it is.

When paying you, the date of the publication of the publication will not be viewed. Rather, your post will be considered if it is useful or contains information and it is more than a hundred characters and it is not copied by anyone and on the basis of that you will be paid. 

Nope, there is not any restriction on replying on old topics. If there is the option to reply then you can reply on that old topic and you will get paid if your comment will ne useful. I think old topics are more reliable because new topics get deleted rapidly due to lack of interest and most of the new topics are repeated again and again.

Yes ofcourse dear friend your post is valid.  And it also depends upon your knowledge and informative you have shared in your topic. Then you will easily paid for each posts . What ever the post is 1 or 2 year old . Just post informative topics.  thank you

• +4 1

As long this topics is open for you to comment on , yes you still going to be paid because that date of payment related to your post ( comment ) not to the original topic , I my self posted on many old topics and get paid for each single one of them , but you should make sure that your comment is useful tho or its going to get deleted .

Dear, the age of the topic does not matter old or new, but you must adhere to the rules and instructions of this forum by not commenting on the issue twice and you will be paid in the event of your comment on it, and therefore I advise you to write new and useful topics, especially in encrypted currencies, and in this way you will get payment for this publication and on Good reputation, kindness and rewards as well

Yes of course all post alfred in this forum are paidyou can choose anyone you want if it's old one or a new one there is no problem at the time the post is still in the forum anyone can talk and discuss on it at any time. 

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, you will get paid even if you comment on the oldest topic in the forum, just comment a comment with good content in order to earn a good reputation and then get your salary.

Well, I have dedicated myself to commenting on issues from exactly a year or more ago and I have not had any problem. Of course they still don't pay me because I haven't made the first 100 posts, but they tell me.

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Of course, you can comment on any post you want, whether old or new, as long as you did not comment on it before, and you will be paid if your post was useful and you got good reviews, as long as your participation meets the forum rules, you will earn money for that for sure, good luck.

Yes my friend, I don't think there is a problem with that because new topics are often deleted so I suggest you do this procedure because old topics contain benefits too. Thank you.

Of course, my friend, the topic is not only for its publisher, but for everyone. There are many new members who may benefit from any topic even if it is a year old .. Of course, the platform will pay you on it. What is important is that you do not comment twice on  Same topic. I wish you good luck, my friend 

My friend, every post you comment on, his meeting will get money, but in my opinion, try to comment on new topics because the old ones that are a while ago you may have commented on them and forgot that you did that

Dear friend ... Yes, you will be paid for your comments even if a year has passed since the content presented, so do not worry about it... Just try to make your response important ... and do not reply to the same topic twice, it is against the rules.

• +1 1

Yes mate you will get paid if you comment on old topic. It doesnt matter if you comment on old topic or new topic. Make your comment useful, relevant, informative and unique. Dont copy form another post. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. And follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. 

Yes, my dear friend, because there is no harm in that. I think that you will be paid if you comment on an old topic, even if it is a year old. What is important is that you adhere to the rules and conditions of the forum and that your comment is positive and useful, then it will certainly be acceptable and you will receive a good salary in return.

Dear friend, you certainly will be rewarded for this post because because people solve their difficulties here, through the software you will respond to any problem. You are asked to answer this question, so I think that you should post your post this year on this site, if it's yours, if the answer is useful, then you will become famous too.

@Abbay4u Well mate you can comment on any topic doesn't matter how old that post is.If any topic become useless after sometime this forum turned its comment off.So thats mean we can make comment on all other topics whose commenting option is still turned on.good luck!!

I've found a dearth of new topics. The majority of the topics here have been discussed for over a year. My question is whether the system will compensate me for making a comment on a year-old subject. I'm looking for a genuine answer to this query.

@Abbay4u yes surely you would be paid if you made comment on year old topic. If it appears in front of you then you should comment on that topic for which you will be paid regardless of the date when it is published.

Dear off course you get paid if you comment on a year old topics. No matter how the topic old is in which you want to comment there only thing matter that your comment is useable or informative is it or not.  If not then you never get paid for those comments because your comment is useless.

Well good information share with us dear.In my opinion we can comments on a old post .One thing the post is in the section .Mean post is not deleted you can comments on the post.Your ideas and experience also help the others and have full of knowledge and information. 

Posting Control It does not matter if the topic is out of date. If you have the opportunity to answer this thread, I recommend playing this thread again. You don't need to check if it is out of date or not. Also, keep a close eye on whether you have replied to messages. If so, don't mention it again. It doesn't make sense.