Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abbay4u

Will i get paid if i comment on a year old topic?

Hi my dear. Yes surely you will be paid because in this forum there is no rule like will not paid for old comments. Your payment is secure if you're commenting legally and if you copy paste your account will be banned. It is only allowed here to focus on new and legit topics and reply on those topics.

And this science is your way of making money and fame.

• +3 1

Truly, there are many old topics on the platform but it doesn't matter you can comment on it even if it's 2 years topics what's important is to comment. This is more reason everyone need to be posting topics.

My dear

It does not mean that there is no poster or old ۔You react to the post you get, but you do not get what you do not .If you do two the fire act on one post, you will not get its payment. .But try to elect the new post.And comment well .So that you get a rating .

Yes, I noticed a lack of new topics.  Most of the topics here have been posted over the past year.  My question is if I comment on a year old, will the system pay me

Yes, you can comment for some old post and you get paid. As we often see, This is a very such post in this forum which is closed after a certain time and then no one can replay to them. But if this is the case, when those posts are reopened for replaying, you can post them. 

Very good question my dear brother.Yes, you can also comment on 1 year old post. 

Our payment does not depend on these things, our payment depends on our quality of work.

If we write a good comment on any old post, no matter how its old , then we will definitely get its payment, it depends on us how we have done our work.

Therefore, we should follow the rules of this platform and write good comments to ourselves so that it can lead us to get as many positive reputations as possible.

Hello to all my dear friends yes my dear it's a nice topics to talk about my dear actually you will get paid for old or new actually That depends upon your content what your posting and what you are commenting if your content is high level and containing attractive and creative words when you will get paid yearly and if you will post anything low level you will not get paid so while commenting you have to be careful...

Yes my friend you can surely comments on that old post . And get paid for that. Because it's not against the rules of the forum. So we can also post on the old topic

Yes dear you will be paid if you comment one year old topics.The main thing is that your comments must be reasonable and some I'm formation about crypto currencies.You will be paid for all those topics who are useful and count in useful topics.

• +5 1

yes you can get money for it if your post is useful...payment system mainly depend of the quality of your post..so i tell you don't worry about old post..try to make post useful and informative so that you can got payment.. best of your luck

I understand that knowledge is very valuable and important, but I always see comments where people who ask about profits are treated as greedy, in a very polite way in their comments they show that worrying about profits is bad that you only have to care about the knowledge, but I think worrying about both is correct.

Answering your question: if they pay friend.

Truly you will clearly get paid just in the event that you remark old point you will be paid if your post will get the great evaluations you ought to make a decent remark on great subject and offer a decent remark and furthermore utilize full for other people and I additionally propose you remark on generally old themes since old is gold and its a great.

• +1 1

Yes you will be paid for appropriate comment on any post no matter how old that post is. But you have to follow the rules to get paid. Also take care of your comments they should be related to the post.

• Useful or interesting 1

The publications remain there to increase your experience in addition to the money that you earn Read the publications even if they have been years ago, we are here to exchange opinions to reach the best way to invest and trade. 

• Useful or interesting 1

No matter how old topics are, as far as the topics is in the forum, then you go ahead by commenting on it, and I think you get your payment normally. Except you double comments on the same topics.

Yes off course, you can comment on that topics and you will also get the payment. It doesn't matter how old the topic is , you can comment on that topics until it's locked. So you don't worry about it, just focus on your work and make good quality contents.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, dmarapacuto said:

Hey, buddy, yes you get paid even though I'm old. In fact I was talking to a friend who has enough time on the platform, and he told me that sometimes you can be deducted a payment if that post was deleted, so if it has 7 days since it was published that makes it safe and reliable

Hi, @dmarapacuto you are definitely right commenting on old post isn't such a bad idea infact you will get paid and I think it is the best because some new members creating a topics that is meaningless their post will surely be deleted and  your comments too so I think you commenting on  old post is very safe.

Yes of course all post alfred in this forum are paid you can choose anyone you want if it's old one or a new one there is no problem at the time the post is still in the forum anyone can talk and discuss on it at any time 

My dear friend, you comment in the right way.  It doesn't matter if it is new or old, but you have already published a comment or a topic and want to comment on it again, they will not accept it anymore.  .  Hope you understand.  Thanks.

Yes it is no matter how the topic was old. If you comment on the topic is good mean a reason able and your comment is not like a rubbish you get it reward. But if   your comment is useless then you can't reward. So try to make a good posts.

As far as a topics is concern it should be a year older or been posted newly every comment been commented on it the earning we be reflected, it we be paid as far as the comment are not deleted.

Yes my friend I think you will get paid. If your answer is positive or relevant to the topic or question. Your answer has to be relevant to question otherwise you won't be paid.

If you can comment on old topic then you will get payment for that. Cause it's Doesn't matter that which post you commented. It's totally depend on your post quality and ratings. So if you want to comment on the old topic then it won't be harmful for your payment.

You will be paid for all the topics and comments upto 20. Even though the post is old you will be paid for it. But if the post that you commented deleted by moderators then you wont be paid for the comment that you made.