Important Months in crypto - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Important Months in crypto

A lot of these several months are equally simply because very important in that instance crypto. Considering cryptocurrencies get higher on a lot of these several months and people secure a good deal make money on buying and even buying of these several months.

54 minutes ago, Amit01229 said:

I think this month is very important but market crashed because for corona virus but i think market will recover soon and btc dumped 4K dollars it's unexpected but we can still Hold.

This corona virus is real a pain.. Messed up most of my plan i had in crypto, my biggest catch is the bull run after halving, i hope that one is nit messed up too.

experts are totally failed to define good month's for btc because march are now really dangerous for all crypto market investors and now many investors account are washed specially for leverage trading investors. 

I think there is no such exact count.For my point of view it is depend upon the market value and trade value.As we know that not every day same as this is like a invest market so up and down process is going on.So there is no such months that the market value is fixed profit.

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

Maybe the analysis for those months were right, but like i said once, manipulation and panic are things that makes crypto market unpredictable.

You mean like he panic that has been caused by the corona virus? I think this is not just a panic itr is a real situation, because stock market is affected too.

Yiu should consider may too because in may this year btc halving is going to happen and after that sure the price will pump and will recover the loss due to the virus effect in the market. So may is also good for Crypto.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Maybe the expert are right about the ranked some months for good alt coin season January, March, July, September and December. But the problem some time there are external obstacles like Coronavirus.....

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This information cannot be relied upon. Every cryptocurrency has its price and the amount of supply and demand varies from one currency to another, it may rise in some months that I mentioned, but that is not a constant thing.

This is true mate because when the January comes, the price of bitcoin reaches the $10000 mark and the altcoins are being affected from this because the price of it are just depending to the price of bitcoin and i hope this months given will be increased the price of it.

On 3/16/2020 at 6:38 PM, tienda said:

Maybe the expert are right about the ranked some months for good alt coin season January, March, July, September and December. But the problem some time there are external obstacles like Coronavirus.....

Well this is true mate, i think this predictions will be lose because of the crisis that we encounter right now and this is a bad news from us, happy posting everyone.

I entered new here about a month ago, and when I entered several days later, the price of bitcoin fell a lot, and the dollar price also fell, but I did not lose hope and I still work here in this forum.

Edited by Maroua

I have not seen much of it in those months, but I will still observe if there will be possible of a good run in those months, then I will stick to it

On 4/1/2020 at 7:58 AM, Nutu18 said:

I think next month is very important for Crypto because halving left only 40 days and market currently not showing good and already crashed for corona virus so we hoping that halving can give us good.

Important but it is a month cryptos will dump more and all we can do is wait few months later maybe 2 for coins to rise again.

Well, it is not a requirement  in the beginning of the year or the end. Bitcoin currency is one of the most important currencies, and we find it fluctuating throughout the year. I see that there are some emergened factors that were not taken into account, such as the Corona virus, for example That really affected the price of the Bitcoin. 
Also, the presence of other factors are still mysterious to everyone affect really on the price.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 12/30/2019 at 11:37 AM, fuer44 said:

there is no exact count, everything will depend on the market cap and volume. if by chance the increase is in the month you mentioned earlier, it is just coincidence. in fact January is the month where crypto began to fall last year. Maybe next month January can rise, so there is no exact count.

It also depends on the demand of price and the event happening. 

Crisis and other problems really affect the price so we shouldn't expect more unless we are sure. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I don't think that there is exact months that are important in crypto and that the price of crypto is dependent on the economy and the economy can take any number of turns in the months that are within the year and therefore it cannot be pinpointed to just a few months. What was the basis for this information and in selecting these few months? As i do not see any evidence in your post as to why you say this,

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Experts have set this possibility in the event that Bitcoin disappears from the crypto market, so they relied on choosing the higher-priced currencies that have the largest mining ratio and their purchase rate is large, but despite that the data may change.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is hard to say something about it. Every month has own opportunity about investing or trading. You should find the best in every month. Minimizing risk you should follow analyze of technical analysts.

On 12/30/2019 at 7:02 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

We have nothing such as bitcoin months or altcoin season. I believe all of these are just a hype. You can make profit in every month you like if you know how to trade smartly and adhere to some important tips. Trading opportunities don't happen at fixed periods of time during a year. They may happen at any time and any season. Regardless of what experts may say, you have to trade based on what you predict from current signals. If you found any good positions, buy and invest.

I think that they were talking about this year, but their possibilities were not in place, so I do not consider their words accurate and excellent, because time does not know what may be limiting from yet, as has been done now. but there is a possibility that there will be good news in the coming days

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

yes of course, this month is the best for trading because all crypto changes and their price change every time because virus corona covid19 so try trading in this month 

I don’t have any idea about months, but i think this is not right because the market don’t know the month, if the market not good will the crypto will down , if The market good the cryptocurrency  will rise , that what i think . 

In some percents i think its true, because in big holiday like christmass many investors are selling their bitcoins so that they can enjoy with their families and from january they start to buy again until march big amount of bitcoin will be sold and the prices will drop again.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I do not think that the expectations will be correct. In the cryptocurrency market, most forecasts do not work. When you see that analysts expect the upside to happen, the decline occurs and vice versa.

I agree, the middle months is where the crypto is rising and failing but we must keep it not to go to red to have a better months in crypto. We must keep doing hardwork in those months to help the crypto grow and grow.