Important Months in crypto - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Important Months in crypto

Why do so many people in the cryptography world associate price increases and declines with months or, for example, at the beginning or the end of a year? 
I guess that's not it. 
When he enters one of the big investors to the market consultation and wants to buy any coin would be very positive for prices in general and vice versa completely

I am not to follow the market daily, but I am in alert mode, because at any time, we will see the market become volatile.

Halving, some fork, the long-awaited bitcoin up $10,000, among other situations. They make you pay more attention to these months. If you have an investment plan, review it and adapt it to the situations that are experienced daily, with Halving mainly.

The most important months for me will be April-May-June.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

This month some decisions have been made based on study and analysis and should not be relied upon by anyone, you will simply be always active and aware.

On a individual note, every second in industry with cryptocurrencies is important.There are no such eminent crypto months..

But agreed to a one point, these months achieve predict group of actions in the crypto market.

In the middle month of the year is good for crypto i am also heard about this but i don’t have enough knowledge about this  Let's see what's happen in future       

On 12/30/2019 at 4:32 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

Thanks mate for this wonderful information you did well in enlighten everyone here in this forum thanks once again I now know when to invest my funds for huge profits

On 12/30/2019 at 11:32 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

There's no specific months on when altseason will begin, it will all depends on bitcoin price movement. But we can expect it to happen right after BTC halving event. So buying now will be a good decision.

spacer.png

On 12/30/2019 at 8:32 AM, Roomi said:

we are now intered in February 2020. And we saw huge bull run in crypto market and btc makes history for new investors and gave good profit so check few price ups and down. 

On 12/30/2019 at 9:07 AM, fuer44 said:

there is no exact count, everything will depend on the market cap and volume. if by chance the increase is in the month you mentioned earlier, it is just coincidence. in fact January is the month where crypto began to fall last year. Maybe next month January can rise, so there is no exact count.

There is no specific month to be very good or not good for the digital coins .... All u gonna do is keep an eye on the market analysis chart & predict the price whether it will go up or down to get maximum profit .

as for my observation, i don’t think someone can predict the exact month on when’s the good or right time in crypto market. though if it’s base on the expert, i partially trust them since they are expert on that field. i hope it is true though. it will always depends on market value performance.

Hmmm...To me there is no really exact month that is really special except December which is common to every financial market because of end of the year. Many people want to sell of and prepare for the year. So in crypto investment we can watch December and see how the market moves.

May I know some evidences and reasons why this month become good thing in crypto currency? Is this because of halvening? This is hard to predict the perfect day or month of crypto currency so we must be ready and focus on the price.

I think it could be a great truth. Also that it is something really important and relevant for those of us who are in this world of cryptomonies, besides which there can be even more benefits with the handling of them and equally so it comes to have another great boom.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion .. the imoprtant months didn't come yet .. we should wait the halving to happend then we can see the new things happend in the market

48 minutes ago, Pujoncha said:

Sorry, I don't know what kind of question is this and I have no knowledge about the question because I don't know about this. That's why I cannot give you the question of this answer.

cryptocurrency is the good investment of their money.one should buy their cryptocurrency when the prices are low and sell it when prices are high to achieve some profit. usually at midnight the prices of cryotocurrency are high.

An analysis on past trends reveals crypto does well in some months as opposed to others. For example, November has been the best-performing month for a while. Generally, crypto values spike from April to June and again from November to December.

On 2/9/2020 at 5:57 PM, Shoun2020 said:

I also think that this month is an important monk for crypto.  Because the price of bitcoin is rising this month.

If you mean february, i hope so, because now the prices are starting to fall hardly, since yesterday.

I think February is the important months of crypto. Because still now all coin price goes up. If we invest now then we can get a good profit

On 12/30/2019 at 11:32 AM, Roomi said:

Well those are all predictions and there is no 100% guarantee that it will surely happen. What is better is that you should always follow the market every day so you have an idea if what is happening in that months. 

On 12/30/2019 at 8:32 AM, Roomi said:

I think the important months are just the November, December, january and February are the months where we can make money in the crypto market becasue crypto market is go to up just in these months and it will give us good profit in short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to my opinion i don't think that months effects the price of crypto coins if the price fluctuates positively or negatively then the reason behind it is the demand and investment of such coins.

There is nothing like good or important months for  cryptocurrency as this market is very volatile and noone can say on which day it will go high or low. So it based on market cap.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:37 AM, fuer44 said:

there is no exact count, everything will depend on the market cap and volume. if by chance the increase is in the month you mentioned earlier, it is just coincidence. in fact January is the month where crypto began to fall last year. Maybe next month January can rise, so there is no exact count.

Yes i agree with you it is not fixed and cannot be predicted that in these months it will be profitable but it actually differs every year.

Helow, good day! What month usually the price of the bitcoin rises? and month that usually low on price? Is there a hint in this? Because I recently learned about this cryptocurrency in the internet and I want to invest in it. Thanks and have a nice day!

February is still becoming the best month for we crypto lovers and traders. You can notice price of BTC is about to reach the peak and already very close to $10500. It can be even more before halvening. Hope price of single BTC will be more than $15000 in this month.