Important Months in crypto - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Important Months in crypto

19 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Its quit good decision of you to have investment on Authentic exchanges where chances of loss is zero.But as i mention CNB coins it goes yesterday on 4k  satoshi.I have 4k CNB and my friend have 30K.but we did not sell it.Because we knew it will goes more higher.Think about it.

I think about it, and I'm going to buy cryptocurrency and put it on the pic algorithm, so that there are no losses. I think that the Binance exchange should be trusted. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, bliznec said:

I think about it, and I'm going to buy cryptocurrency and put it on the pic algorithm, so that there are no losses. I think that the Binance exchange should be trusted. 

Thanks for considering my suggestion and its always a good move to make secure way to save your assets.Binance is great exchange but it has go under attack several time.But try to save in cold storage is best option.

All months are important here at crypto you have to work in it for you to become a successful

5 minutes ago, ian said:

All months are important here at crypto you have to work in it for you to become a successful

That's very positive way of thinking .But buddy you can see movement of market when the season changes and market become dry and green after month after month.As you can in the ending year market goes to event like Black friday and New year eve .So its matter whey they fix dates and month for launching coins ??

1 minute ago, amcryptolover said:

Important months in crypto are the beginning of the year and also when halvening is approaching which means it's the time when am writing this post 😉 invest now!

I like your possitive attitude I hope taht you'll be successful someday keep it up the good work sir 

I think Bitcoin is one of the most important and potent months of October to December of 2020, and one of the reasons is that it will invest in a lot of investors during this time period and also invest in more different currenciesWhich is why I think Bitcoin's Future Significant Cryptocurrency is from October to December and also inGolden time is going to be for this cryptocurrency 2021.

can you say what the name "expert" is? because quite a lot of people are considered "experts" but often miss expectations

I see that their words are true, and the cryptocurrencies will pass through the most important stages of their development during these coming months, and we must work hard to achieve great profits.

Life is great and enjoy it

it’s hard to predict, but I think that a couple of months before the bitcoin halving can bring profit and now it’s a good price for investment, but I'm not sure about altcoins, most likely they will go out to invest in bitcoin before dividing, so most likely the price will be like and now, plus or minus

9 hours ago, Silvinator said:

Este gran entusiasmo que muchas personas tienen en el mundo de las criptomonedas se debe a la reducción a la mitad de este año 2020 que Bitcoin sufrirá y que puede ser importante en el aumento de los precios en el mercado. Es lo que esperamos muchos este año.

Hi! you must fix your post.

I think you are talking about the expected BTC halving on May 20, in fact the price is expected to change in a proportion that nobody can really predict with certainly. the sure thing is that the cryptocurrenciy market will benefit from the rise of Bitcoin.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes I agree that the month of March and July is the bearish month for crypto currency. I usually seeks on the 2nd and 3rd quarter of the year that was a bearish month for cryptos.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:02 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

not an idea about it but i think that this is not happend in crypto market . there is so many condition behind the prise is pump or dump of an a crypto currency or a particular coin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Actually now every coin price goes down. If we now buy any coin and when they price goes up then we sell them then we can earn more money. For this reason I think this is month is very important

The only thing I can say about this is that, we can just also watch how their predictions come out though. They are the expert and we are studying their moves in the world of Crypto Currency trade. Let's just be patient and watch also.

for the crypt there is no exact month count...its totally depend on the market cap and volume.if market is stable then it will b a great month for the crypto.and all depends on the price of the bitcoin.

Yes, you can choose between the months of the year as a cryptocurrency. The midterm period can cause the price of the copywriter to fluctuate and it will have the potential to generate more profit in those months.  Can wait for

Hello, a lot of people think that before the BTC halving will be a hugo move on the price, my personal opinion is that the huge move will come after the halving, like everything in the crypto world all is just speculations.

Although that month is important, we cannot predict what will happen later because the market can move to anywhere, so we need to be careful and prepare for anything. If we can prepare, I am sure that we don't need to panic and we can follow the market, and even we will make a profit too from the situation. I think this year, many people will come to the crypto market, and they will contribute to the crypto and many of them will try to trade because trading will give them a chance to make a profit. So we need to learn more about trading if we want to make a profit too.

12 hours ago, Sayuz said:

most important months of thias crypto market is maybe December and January because traders used to trade a lot within this 2months.

Starting from October to December that is the best month for bitcoin and other altcoins

On 12/30/2019 at 11:32 AM, Roomi said:

Hey community! The experts of crypto market have ranked some months for good alt coin season and they said we should active and wise to get profit in these months. That are, January, March, July, September and December. Whats your opinion on this?

Well, this will be happen mate, in the midyear of 2020, the price of bitcoin will he pumped because the halving of it will be started and the altcoins are affected for this because they are depending their price in the price of bitcoin.

I am also looking for that date and months becouse lots of people are now hopping that date months are also be the same like last year on this year.january.june and july are the best dates last year hope it will again this year

1 hour ago, Maraj77 said:

Yes,  I think this month is very important month to buy bitcoin, beacuse now bitcoin price is going to lower, so buy the bitcoins and hold up, and sell them in 2020 beacuse  I think in 2020 bitcoin price is going to upper, then sell them and earn lots of money. I am also use this way.           

Have you been buy some bitcoin?me i did buy when bitcoin is 7100 dollars and now i see i have alitle earning but i also hope that the price will double and my gaining profit will double also

49 minutes ago, MAHEEN95 said:

Everymonth is important in the crypto world, but it depends on the special occasions that occur in the months, Luke the month it was first invented

Yes thats true but some investor or crypto enthausiast are looking for the month of january,march,june and july as that month showing bitcoin power they showing litle bullish

12 hours ago, Humayun Kabir said:

Its prices are now rising and falling. It is not right to invest now. It would be better if you invest in the next show.

No ithink this is now best time yo buy bitcoins.becouse price is still below 10,000 dollars and we are looking now to price of 13,000dollars up to 20,000dollars the all time high price

Just now, Ibnusmanedoz said:

Right now January is a very good month because the price is expected to go to 10000

Yes january is verry good month so better buy bitcoin  now while the price is still below 10,000dollars(7300 dollars to be exact//changing every seconds,)becouse may be in two weeks time we will see the bullish of bitcoin(ihope)

So the conclusion is that we should not wait a month in which price dumps. We should buy bitcoin as it dumps whether whatever the month is. And then sell in high whatever the month will be.

On 1/1/2020 at 5:00 AM, Jessica Karren said:

Experts after always good with they l their predections and it's good to listen then and follow accordingly i have personally observed these month are good for alts

Yes then a month of june and jully are bullish month for bitcoins and that time is also time for top 5 altcoins specially ripple,etherium,bitcoincash,and litecoin.we can also include if possible the dogecoin

The entire 2020 year after may and until the end will be saturated in terms of the price of bitcoin. And it is worth trading because the fluctuations will be significant.