Be alert please if you want to safe. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MT khan

Be alert please if you want to safe.

Dear friends below I have mentioned the screen short, don't try to join this group this guy will hack you account at the same time because I have a proof I have tried to join but my telegram account was hacked by this member therefore this my advice in advance don't try.

Screenshot_2021-01-21-16-07-06.png

Screenshot_2021-01-21-16-14-27.png

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

@MT khan  your advance warning alert really helpful for so many members, because now a time hackers using different type of tricks to hack accounts, crypto is the easiest way because now leading currencies price in high range so peoples want earn these currencies, so they easily drops in hackers traps, thanks to share this information.

• Useful or interesting 1

This time is very critical and every one is trying to hack your personal information. This is advised to every one keep an eyes on your data and never share it with others unknown people. It will be blocked or hacked then.

Always contact with those people who are known and who are trusty.

• +1 1

Thank you my respective senior. You can help alot. Now I I beware these types of scammers i saw his post but I don't understand so I avoid this. I suggest all the new members who don't have idea about something then avoid him.

Thank you again.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Dear friend, if you can post the necessary topics in the forum or create the necessary topics, you will not be banded from the forum.  So we always have to post on the necessary topics so that other members can benefit from our post.  Thank you.

• +1 1

Thank you for the awareness you gave and it will really help us. There are many site online that hacked peoples account and diverted their accumulative wealth to their own. Now that you've told us, it will guide our operations online.

• +3 1

6 minutes ago, Designs112 said:

Base on we are in a critical time,we need to keep our privacy by giving people your private password,there are many scammers around the world so they have many ways to use and scammed client,thanks for sharing such helpful posts to us.thanks for showing us your concern 

Yes you said it right, nowadays scammers are everywhere, so we all have to be careful, don't join or share you details with any forum, platform or sites that you don't know much about, 

• +1 1

You have shared such a great post that will secure many newbies to get scammed. I really appreciate your advice. This is beauty of the forum that the seniors are very cooperative and the care about the new members. Thank you. 

• +1 1

So sad this is very critical time so please always don't click any unknown link and not share to anyone your personal data otherwise your acount will be hacked.Use two step verification for security.Every person is scamer so don't give any information about your acount or personal details.

your post is a very valuable post and this post will prove very beneficial for us especially because you have already loaded us about it because nowadays the number of wearers is increasing day by day and they are hacking the account .

When we see this type of piracy publications we must report the publication so that they no longer continue pirating more accounts and remember never to click on links since they can steal all our data we must be very careful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you very much for this alert that you gave us, as there are a lot of scammers who try to steal your data by various means on the Internet in order to be able to hack your accounts and steal your money, so we must be careful when sharing our data on the internet

We thank you, dear friend, for these tips and recommendations that you have lived through from your experience, and I agree with you that fraudsters are everywhere and are waiting for the opportunity to

• +1 1

8 hours ago, MT khan said:

Dear friends below I have mentioned the screen short, don't try to join this group this guy will hack you account at the same time because I have a proof I have tried to join but my telegram account was hacked by this member therefore this my advice in advance don't try

@MT khan On the internet there are thousands of scams, that's why you have to be attentive to everything and not go everywhere where they tell us we should be, you always have to study everything and avoid fraudulent sites, account hacking is recurrent and whoever is not Aware of what you do, you run the risk of losing your money, so you have to stay safe and be in official, recognized and secure sites, groups and pages there are many looking for the other, greetings.

Thanks for sharing and also report this user to admin/moderator because it will hack other new users account also. Please don't click links anywhere until you are 100% sure that its secure.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Oh dear friend so sad, may Allah keeps the all member safe such type of hacker. I really socked to hear that news. And thanks dear to give us such an informative news. I also feared of such type of things. Many people hacked aur data and then black meel us. Be aware of such hackers. 

Thank you so much my senior friend  i am realy thankful to you that you alert the new beggeners beacuse i totaly unawared from this .in my country there are many hackers which hacks our data.

Thank you very much for sharing this information to members of this forum your advice and information is very helpful and I think the members will make use of this advice.

if we want to be safe then we have to make our accounts more safe & secure so that no other intrusion is occured & no one else get the permit of accessing our accounts.& we might end up losing our accounts if not so.

You do not have to trust anyone in the crypto world, be careful and thank you for alerting the members to not falling into this trap, and for your Telegram account you can restore it. This is not a problem. Contact the support team, confirm your number, and then your account will be restored.

that's great information for all members here and thanks for warning us here let us never forget to check first what sites we click some links is just a phishing email and tabs that may lead to exposing our confidentiality of our accounts, for now just continue working and be mire productive to post more ideas and useful knowledge about cryptocurrencies focus on work and never click some suspected phising links.

Friends, this forum also has some spammers hidden and wants to reduce and discourage new members from working here.  And want to hack some members' accounts.  Every member of the community is requested to work properly here and everywhere and focus primarily on your accounts and balances, thank you.

Absolutely right friend ,There are many such websites which are friends, which we install without thinking and then they get access to our date 1, this may be hack our data or our email Which we have to aware from this kind of website to avoid such hacker . i think we should  be careful from this type of hacker .

Thanks for the information I really appreciated that and I hope are you safe from hackers because the world of crypto currency is full of scammers and hackers and it's good if all users can alert us about any hacking like that