What difference can you feel after working here ? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mufri Jifri

What difference can you feel after working here ?

Here we can learn and teach at the same instant of time. We learn about new things and tell others what we have learned. It is a positive platform for students specially. So keep reading and be happy

Hi friends I just started working here a week ago. What I feel is that I am doing something for myself and the community, and I feel the pleasure in reading the topics and making new posts. What distinguishes this platform is contact with the community in an indirect way. Good luck.

• +4 1

This is an amazing experience. I got to learn so msny new things. And the replying feature on others post really helps building a robust communicative skill.

However, also I agree with Muhammad's reply. It helps in improving English too.

From gaining knowledge on different topics to earning and improving the writing capacity on English, all of these are getting possible by being a member of Cryptotalk.

I just joined this forum and I was not convinced of cryptocurrencies, but I understood it more here and began to become convinced of it and became more fluent and faster in writing. Thanks for the existence of this forum.

Hello my friend, cryptocurrencies form a wide and large world, and in order to develop your skills in it, you must read all the instructions and items pertaining to it and ask whoever you know experience and a lot of questions and delve into them so that you have a wide awareness about cryptocurrencies Good luck to you my friend

I wonder what sort of work is mentioning everywhere on this forum by the newbies ! Online forum has pretty wide range of applications and this obviously not a working spot from where you could just manage to earn the amounts. Online forums help you to make the discussions on the so many issues, guys first of all, understand the importance of high traffic forums like Cryptotalk. 

My life and personality have changed dramatically after I started working here, as I acquired many linguistic and written skills and became able to communicate greatly with others in addition to organizing my time and investing it.

Honestly I don't feel any kind of difference if you talk about time taking or waste of time because as because of corona we are quarantined in our homes so it's better to spend time on this forum and also get some information so, it's beneficial. 

The difference between the other sites and this forum is that Cryptotalk requires your knowledge and that is the thing push you to explore the world. Your deep knowledge get to you the valuable revenue. In short this forum is amusing. 

• +3 1

Hi dear friend hope you are feeling well.

Yes Friend with the help of this platform we can learn and also improve our english. When i start working here i am very poor in typing. But now my typing become fast and i am very glad. This platform also give us information which is very helpful. 

I recently started working here after my completing study it is my first experience to work online in the crypto forum. I really like this forum feel more comfortable as a part of it before joining of this forum I haven't a idea about cryptocurrencies 

Before joining this wonderful forum, my presence in the world of the internet was useless and wasted of time, but after some time had passed in this forum, I felt that I was taking advantage of my time by obtaining information and money at the same time and that I gain information and confidence to enter into discussions about cryptocurrencies. I hope success For everyone .

I have been working in this forum for a long time now.  However, many changes have been made in this forum than before.  The security rules of this forum have been updated a lot.  This is definitely a good thing because there were a lot of scammers in this forum now...

I feel a lot of difference after start working on this forum I am very shocked that I earn a good amount of money on this forum by just posting reviews or posting topics about cryptocurrencies. After working on this forum my communication skill is developed and also my English skills are improved by writing and reading of comments on this forum.

The first difference you observe after working on this forum as a novice, knowing little/nothing about cryptocurrencies, is that you get to know more and authentic information about cryptocurrencies. Secondly, if you get money from it, that for sure is a huge difference to be noticed. If you have faced difficulties communicating in English, you'll soon began to notice an improvement in your English communication skills. That's not all. There are many other subtle differences you'll notice. 

An increase in my knowledge, a change in my perception of the world around me, ways to succeed, breaking the boundaries of thinking, getting out of the box, making money, and more.
Location literally changes a person's life
Of course, it takes patience and work, and it's not that easy.

Hello my friend, I used to hear my friends talking about the forum and cryptocurrencies and some things that I did not understand at the time and now that I became a member in a forum I am learning these things that I did not know at the time, namely trading cryptocurrencies and the prices of the crypto currency market, and I also benefited from the free time to enter the forum and learn  And gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

I feel glad when I feel I am helping people. and I feel great when I learn something that I didn't know before. this place provies the users with these wonderful opportunities and we can even earn free bitcoin while doing these.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Greeting to all of you, and i want to say that its my beat decision to join cryptotalk. Because it effect on my life v.deeply in few days. I am so glad thatnow i have a propper timetable.

Hello my friend, how are you? Actually, I am still new here and not much time has passed yet, but until now my English skills have become better than before and I have learned a little more about digital currency and I intend to continue here and publish some topics soon.

Hello dear how are you . I have worked on many forum before  but after working on this forum , i understand i wasted time on the previous  forum. this is a great platform providing  and truely real earning provider where you can gather knowledge along with money.

• +3 1