What difference can you feel after working here ? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mufri Jifri

What difference can you feel after working here ?

My friend I want to share my experience on this forum this is not too much difficult to work on this forum first of all you should to learn the proper English and one thing more I want to tell you that you should not to be worried about that best of luck

I feel more at ease than I did before; prior to working on this forum, I did not work on a regular basis; instead, I worked at different times and on different days, and I had no financial security; however, after finding this forum, I feel much better, as it perfectly suits my needs.

First of all, I was very eager to come to this forum. I was desperate to come to this forum because I heard a lot about it and everything I heard was true and everything was great.And after coming to this forum, I did a lot of hard work and got the reputation right and I am so happy with the money I made from it later that I like to spend more time on it.

On 3/19/2021 at 12:52 PM, Tallest said:

This forum is quite unique I have to confess that because only in this forum a member can come in as a newbie and learn more about cryptowold and ad de that he can also earn for making post. With this I think we all need to give the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and posts so that the administration will be happy with us.

Its true @Tallest  this forum really good this forums good point is they learns us crypto knowledge with free of cost, so its our responsibility to made this forum useful, and always try to make good post and useful topics to increase this forum popularity.

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Its true @Tallest  this forum really good this forums good point is they learns us crypto knowledge with free of cost, so its our responsibility to made this forum useful, and always try to make good post and useful topics to increase this forum popularity.

That is why I keep following senior members like you because I believe I will learn faster when I do so, I have come across many of your topics and post in different sections of the forum and I have benefited alot from them, keep it up my friend you are a role model.

• +2 1

Yes, I feel happy to be here and spend my time learning something new and making money at the same time. It's a great thing, isn't it?

I have benefited enough from this talk and have had great and useful ideas in this field
We have to delve into this field later in order to increase the value of our currencies

welcome.I feel blessed to have joined this forum.  Because I am able to know and learn a lot from this forum which is not possible from anywhere else.  Crystalk is very different from anywhere else.  It also gives us opportunities to earn money as our knowledge grows.  I can learn a lot from seniors.

Before joining this forum,I was totally unaware of the crypto currency but now I have learned so many things.This forum is also improving my writing skills, communication skills and much more whose difference I can feel.So,there is big difference in knowledge before and after joining this platform.

I feel it a good opportunity where you can get more information and knowledge.you can improve your skills and knowledge.you can get more benefit and profits from this forum.it can improve your experience.

Thanks to all of you

Yes Yes
It is one of the best things that I benefit from here in this forum
I am increasing my experiences about cryptocurrencies and the crypto world
However, I also learn English and frankly I found a big difference in that in terms of communicating with shells or reading articles in English.

Greetings to you, same situation is here when i started here there was alotvof mistakes in my grammar, fluency and spellings. But now i feel much confident than previous. 

I think all members of the organization have improved their writing skills thanks to working in Crypto Talk, and also all members have learned a lot of important information in Crypto Talk, so I prefer working in Crypto Talk as it is the best.

The differences that I felt since the beginning of my comments in the forum are many..the first of which is continuous learning from the opinions of the members .. entering a new world that is the world of cryptocurrencies is the best thing that happened to me recently..that keeping up with the times is really important

This time, after working on this platform I have noticed that my writing skill is getting detailed and my learning has become very good, then I can say that our information is the best platform due to this platform .

Hello my friend, yes, working in this forum is wonderful and fun and I feel happy in my work to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and get knowledge from the position.

Yes, from the time I joined this forum, my life turned a lot and I did not know about the encrypted currencies anything, but after the passage of time and effort that I put in now I can work within investment and trading without errors, due to the collection of useful information inside the forum and thanks

• +5 1

My member friends before starting work here I had a lot of uninvested free time, and I was feeling lazy about that and I always lacked money, as I did not know anything about encrypted currencies, but after I started working here I had no improvement in my English and filled my spare time  And I started earning the money I needed to secure my family's life expenses

My member friends before starting work here I had a lot of uninvested free time, and I was feeling lazy about that and I always lacked money, as I did not know anything about encrypted currencies, but after I started working here I had no improvement in my English and filled my spare time  And I started earning the money I needed to secure my family's life expenses

dear i feel a lot of changes in myself after working here dear a lot of improvement come in my writing skills for example my communication skills are improving ,my typing speed is also good and my grammar mistakes is also improves through working here

I feel like my information has grown so much. 
I've been working here for a while, and I've been able to gain a lot of information about this great site and try to get to the top.

Certainly, my friend, I think that this forum has changed the lives of many people, as it provided a way for us to communicate with other members who have the same interest about cryptocurrencies and gave us the opportunity to win our first cryptocurrencies in our lives and it may be the beginning of a long journey for us that may enable us to become rich by relying on  Cryptocurrency trading.

Of course, I am happy here and working here very much because I am a student and I can work here part-times of my whole day so I find myself belonging to this forum because I can work and study at the same time.

I also gained communication and writing skills, developed my English and learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies.

I learned many steps about the trading and many things about the life in addition to the profits that i got them from here so it is a great experince in my life.

To be honest this is the best forum I have ever seen. It's really great to be here. Look cryptotalk give us opportunity to earn by commenting post. Not also earn but also gather knowledge and skill. My english skills are improving for this forum. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

After working on this platform, my communication experience of every tremendous .The person who works on this platform  soon starts feeling different. This is the biggest feature of this platform .This platform teaches you a lot of things at the earliest .