Don't time a time in a time to time another time. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Audumallan

Don't time a time in a time to time another time.

Congratulations for your achievement not all new members reach till here. Yes every member working in this platform have set their Goals and daily working to achieve it. We need to set a long term goal and start doing things to make it possible...!!!

Now In next 7 days you have to proof yourself and your content both are good. Create good content so you get +ve reputation. Here we are to groom up ourselves and learn a lot of knowledge which helps us in present and after in future also.

Hello my friend
I agree with you on this. We must persevere to work hard and we should not waste time, as I have finished the 100 free posts and started receiving money, as well as my knowledge of cryptocurrencies has increased.
Good luck to you

My dear friend, you are right to complete the first job in the forum, which is the most difficult thing because you are new to the world of coding and you should keep the rules well in your first beginning

Congratulations for this wonderful achievement.  We must put a clear plan to achieve our goals by working in this wonderful forum.  We are here as one family, so we must work together to make this forum the best in the world.  Knowledge is the basis of success, so you must focus on knowledge.

Yes, my friend, the secret of success in any business is planning goals and pursuing them and organizing time, and this is what we must do in the forum to gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and good profits

The first time I joined this forum, I was struggling to get rid of the first hundred comments, and currently I spare my time for two hours to work on this forum and publish topics in it and try to write some topics with positive content to get an evaluation.

Yes, success in any business in life needs to commit time ,persevere in work, organize time well and not waste it in what does not work in your work.Adhere to the rules of the forum, daily work and publish new and valuable topics that get good reputation .

that's right plus we all have to do Self-control which is the sense of the individual, the employee, and the worker that he is entrusted with performing the work and entrusted with it, without the need for an official to remind him of his responsibility. Self-control is of great importance as it is the most important factor for the success of the work. 

I'm overjoyed to have reached my 100th post. After finishing the article, I realized that being a member of this forum requires dedication and setting realistic goals. Put your procrastination aside and believe in yourself. You will have untold success if you do so.

Thank you.

When I finished the first stage here, I felt very happy to be officially an active member of this forum
I worked really well for reaching and now I have to learn, have fun and gain more experience here

I agree with you about this information because procrastination and laziness are our enemies in this forum. Therefore we have to rise and advance in the level of knowledge and science in the field of cryptocurrencies in order to be one of the experts in the world of cryptography

Congratulations on reaching 100 posts and becoming a junior member. However, I was perplexed by your topic. What exactly are you trying to convey? Please choose a subject that is simple to comprehend. Thank you.

Now In next 7 days you have to proof yourself and your content both are good. Create good content so you get +ve reputation. Here we are to groom up ourselves and learn a lot of knowledge which helps us in present and after in future also.

My friend as you have created your first hundred first then you have to proposed at least 20 to 25 comment a day that you will able to to make up your profit on this form and receive your first income after 7 days.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Good learning that will benefit you in the future necessitates dedication, seriousness, and determination to achieve your goals. You've now entered the world of paying positions. But bear in mind, my friend, that you should produce content that is both useful and insightful.

Hello dear members I hope you are good first year congratulations for completing your first hundred post on this platform and second welcome to you on this great perform their brother hard work is very necessary for surviving in any field of life if you put your patience hard work your motivation on this platform then you will be able to create a good things for this platform and for newbies

It is good that you feel happy and excited to complete the first stage of work here. You have felt the positive energy that you have through your speech here. I congratulate you and hope you will tell us where you arrived today?

Congratulation dear for completing your hundred posts. Now you complete your daily 20 useful posts for earning on this forum. Dear it is bit difficult to work on this forum as a beginner but with the passage of time it is easy for us and working on this forum need our efforts, hard work and our patience.

Hello my friend and congratulations on this moment it's great that you've completed your 100 posts, but you should try to make your posts understandable to avoid them being deleted.

First and foremost, congratulations on achieving the milestone of 100 participants; we must all define our goals when joining the forum, not only to earn money, but also to acquire knowledge that we can apply to a variety of fields and from which we can benefit; when we gain knowledge, we have succeeded.

Real, the rules must be followed and not broken in any case; but, we must control our time in order to adhere to the forum's rules and regulations.

Hy friend how are you I hope you are fine and work beautifully at this platform. A lot of congratulations for your arrival to the first hundred posts. I believe that you feel proud and accomplished now. This should be an incentive for you to do more and achieve greater achievement.  Thanks my dear friend and read my comment and best wishes for you

Hello friend ... I congratulate you on doing this wonderful achievement and I agree with you that a successful person, in order to be on his right path, must first organize his time and abide by it and restrain himself from the distractions that can keep him away through excellence and success ... all respect to you and good luck ....

My dear friend. Thank you for our participation in this beautiful positive energy. I also have just started working in this forum. I see it as good and useful, and I hope to get more experiences from it. Wish you all the best. Jazak Allah ♥️