Bitcoin's total amount. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stefan7

Bitcoin's total amount.

My friend, Bitcoin, the digital currency that preaches the father currency of all currencies, and it has a very high volatility, now its price is $ 32,000, and it has reached more than this amount.  As for the number of Bitcoin around the world, it is 21 million pieces around the world, only 80% of it has been offered. Thank you

Because this helps increase the bitcoin price even more because when all the existing bitcoins are extracted, the demand for supply will increase dramatically and this will help Bitcoin grow more.

Hello, that guarantees that its price is an increasing price, if the amount of bitcoins were unlimited, it would not maintain a rising price, and therefore none of the currencies of its branch, could maintain a high price, it is like ethereum, It is linked to btc, if bitcoin goes down, so does eth and if bitcoin goes up, so does eth. It really is an advantage that bitcoin is not unlimited, like other cryptocurrencies, since it makes it the best crypto asset of all cryptocurrencies.

I think that if Satoshi Nakamoto had done the same for Ethereum, Bitcoin would probably only be a failure, or at least not as successful as it is today.
Why? Because one of the main characteristics of Bitcoin is its supply, because it's too low, and therefore, when there's a big demand, there's also a big shortage and the price starts to rise quickly. A clear example is what's happening right now, because the demand is higher than the supply.

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 2:46 AM, Stefan7 said:

The biggest question I ask myself all the time is why Satoshi Nakamoto has specified the total number of bitcoins that are to be in circulation. He just has to make it unlimited as ETH. And it's even safer and more relaxed. So can you please tell me, why did he do it like that?

If this speculations is true then the only reason why he did that is to regulate the market to some extent, if the same amount of Bitcoin is the one circulating all around then no one will have Dominion over the market and it'll increase the level at which the system becomes more confined

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the number of Bitcoin is absolutely indefinite, meaning that the presence of 21 million pieces is relative, meaning that after the full mass reaches this number, there is something called halving that changes in the mass in general, and it happened in the first half of 2020 and I think it will happen later, so we have to work and produce Bitcoin Let's increase our profits

According to my own opinion I think is because bitcoin is the most popular coin in cryptotalk currency platform that is valuable and important to all members of crypto talk currency forum as it's the reward been given to all the members of the forum for their work done 

The total mass of Bitcoin may have been limited to avoid inflation and a price drop.
In the event of launching a large number of Bitcoin currencies, this will lead to a large supply of them, which will definitely lead to a decrease in their price and deterioration, and a large inflation will occur in the currency, so work is done on mining specific quantities of Bitcoin to keep it under control.

No this is not a good choice. If bitcoin become unlimited and there are no limit of bitcoin than money laundering will happen in crypto market. So Nakamato fixed the total amount of bitcoin for solving this problem.

• +2 1

Bitcoin has a total amount that can ever exist, and it's about 23 million, and more than half has already been mined

On 12/29/2019 at 9:46 PM, Stefan7 said:

The biggest question I ask myself all the time is why Satoshi Nakamoto has specified the total number of bitcoins that are to be in circulation. He just has to make it unlimited as ETH. And it's even safer and more relaxed. So can you please tell me, why did he do it like that?

I think that the intention to limit total circulation and add a reduction every 4 years is in order to keep BTC with great prices, so other projects do not dare now what if we can wait is the last extraction of BTC and see how it rises through the skies its price because it is currently much more popular than before and its price rises and rises, so you don't know where it will stop.

• +2 1

The number of currencies has been determined in order not to cause inflation to occur, and also if the number is unlimited, people do not want to buy from them and their project will fail.

• +2 1

thank you so much for asking I want to tell you that the price of the Bitcoin is in these days are good and the total price of the Bitcoin is $33000 approximate and the price of the Bitcoin is going low in these days due to some reasons

There is no one to explain why the rules is like that, but surely there is reason that make the bitcoin amount to be limited which later in the future there will be less supply. 

He has his reasons for why he did it that way, friend, he is the expert, although I think that if he did it that way it is because it is more convenient for investors because being limited it will reach a maximum price point where its price will increase due to more demand.

Nobody knows for sure. Some claim it's due to programming limitations, while others say it's due to industry models. Other claims that he simply thought that 21 million bitcoins would be sufficient for internet use.

I don't really know why he did it like that, if it were unlimited as ETH it would be ideal, although I think that it will never be possible to reach the top of bitcoins, because it is not a currency that is stalling, it is a currency that is always in circulation. 

Welcome, my dear friend, Bitcoin is a wonderful currency and it gave us the opportunity to improve the living situation well, I collect btc By commenting on the forum, I also trade and my dream is to get 1 Bitcoin

• +4 1

I think that he did this to distinguish between people, or it is possible to pump large amounts of bitcoin or trade in it, which is known to affect its price, but I see that the big traders are the ones who deal in large quantities of bitcoin. Really the reason is completely unknown.

• +2 1

My friend, I think that the idea of a limited number of currencies is what makes them such a great value, which makes the Bitcoin currency the safest to invest without fear that this currency will be tampered with.

Bitcoin is limited and this might be the reason why the prices are rampantly growing. It's considered as the best crypto currency and has slot of traffic in the network with so many transactions going on. Most investment are done with Bitcoin and from this the prices are growing everyday

Perhaps the correct question is "Why is there basically a cap of whatever value to the number of Bitcoins available?" The answer lies in the philosophy behind the release of Bitcoin in the first place. Nakamoto designed it to eventually become a deflationary currency, as he believed that inflation was a peculiar form of taxation, and an involuntary distribution of acquired wealth.

• +4 1

The answer lies in the philosophy behind the release of Bitcoin in the first place.  Nakamoto designed it to eventually become a deflationary currency, as he believed that inflation was a peculiar form of taxation, and an involuntary distribution of acquired wealth.

Well, that would have been good to hear that from him directly, no one can tell you exactly what the reason for limiting the number of Bitcoin that should go into circulation, but I know that there is a very good reason for doing that.

I think the reason behind you is that he took the idea from gold, everything is limited is rare, and gold is a rare element, and so is Bitcoin, he made it a rare currency in a limited amount in the world, in order to increase its fame and safety, in the future when Bitcoin mining ends It will become an extremely rare coin.