How many of you trade USDT pair when selling your crypto at a profit ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How many of you trade USDT pair when selling your crypto at a profit ?

I wouldn't want to touch USDT and personally I don't feel safe holding this stable coin. It is definitely not backed by 7 billion USD and their printing(minting) activity is making it look as a total scam that will be exposed and collapse soon. Now will it be able to sustain for a year or two I don't know. Still probably it won't be around in the next five years.

On 4/10/2020 at 3:55 AM, jekichchan said:

I only trade coins in the USDT pair, because for me it is a very convenient pair. USDT-stable coin, thanks to it I do not lose money, but only make money on it. I advise everyone to use a pair with USDT if you want to earn when trading.

USDT is not a coin for making money, it is for saving money. It was designed to perform the same function as USD but in cryptographic form. We have two kinds of trading pairs. Volatile/Volatile pairs and Volatile/Stable pairs. The first one is when someone trades a volatile coin against another one like BTC/ETH. The second one is when he trades a volatile coin against a stable one like BTC/USD or BTC/USDT. The second pair is safer because whatever profit you earn will be saved in the stable coin but in the first pair, both of them are fluctuating and your profit may be lost at any moment.

I personally exchange to usd and make my withdrawals at Payeer very daily because of my daily expenses those usd I sell them to my local currency and make the purchases I need

In my case, if the prices are in the form of a rapid decline, I convert them directly to local currencies, but it is OK if I deal with an independent digital currency, it is also safe to some extent I heard it . I hope that I helped you with something from my experience, this topic needs to be explained in detail in order not to make a mistake while completing this process.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

What I have done most of the times when I withdraw out is the latter, to my local currency. I haven't tried using the USDT, maybe because I use the money on my other business directly. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I exchange cryptocurrencies for the dollar because it is very stable, I just leave it on the exchanges until the next opportunity to buy a cryptocurrency on a drop in prices, I have never traded in a USDT pair

On precaution mediums, it's best having to go exchange your Cryptocurrencies into a stable coin, if your in panic zone on whether the price might drop, but having on stablecoins can preserve the original value, but stable coin Also drop in price too

I usually sell it into usdt and wait for it to drop again to buy back. I don't trade it right away into usd and withdraw it, because i still invest it to earn more,and usdt is stable coin so its safe there.

Well i have always taught of withdrawal of my profits to fiat currency when there is a strong bull run , and when the market goes bearish I buy again, but this method of using the USDT could be a better idea.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It actually depends on my goal at that time, if I just trade I usually keep crypto most of the time in Usdt, but when I hold I just buy cryptocurrency and keep it.

I do not convert all of my money into Tether unless I feel the market is in danger, and I rely more on daily trading and increasing the crypto assets I own.

As for me what I do when I want to take profits from my holdings is to sell off my crypto to my local fiat currency and this way I find it easy to behold my earnings not when I exchange to another crypto coin.

On 12/30/2019 at 4:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

When we have certain crypto that after a strong bull market we want to sell out holdings and take profit. What do you generally do ? Sell with trading pair USDT (Tether) and then stay on the sidelines and wait for prices to go  back down   or do you sell directly to  your local currency like dollar, euro ecc... ?

Most of time I sold out my all investment holding on each bull run at usdt pair and then waited on some corrections in the market prices or market crashed then I buys different coins and tokens at profits . So keep eyes on market for better results from crypto investment. 

Yes when i buy coin after the price rising , i sell it for usd not usdt ,because usd is more stable , and also i withdraw my money with usd , for that i prefer sell my coin using usd.

On 12/30/2019 at 5:23 PM, Rahul21 said:

Yes we do get a lot of money sometimes because of currency holding, some of our currency when we have stock in time.  And when its price goes up we get a lot of money from the sale, and then when the currency goes down but we have the currency, we need to wait.  The issue of currency, however, often depends on the trading pair.

You can actually earn a lot of money if we know how can we we maximize our earnings here in cryptocurrency and I think that it will be great if you can now how the money will behave because it is important to sell at a high price so that you can earn more.

Everyone has his plan to deal with the profits he gets from trading, I leave everything on the platform and reinvest it and there are those who withdraw part of that profit..

I don't trade a lot with a currency USDT (Tether) because I see it as a stable currency and its price does not witness major changes, I prefer trading with Litecoin and Ripple

Although the USDT currency is stable its value is much higher and now everyone is investing in Bitcoin due to increasing demand for Bitcoin. Previously everyone's cryptocurrency was converted to USDT to enable transactions The price is much lower because of its validity.

I trade at btc / usd - That is, I don't take any risks at all, I take it cheaper, go cold, long or short, and then sell for twice as much! Super, profit! Its very good!

• Useful or interesting 1

whenever we are in profit after a big pumping in coin , then I will sell all coin in Bitcoin or Usdt pair . again I wait for 3-4 month , when market start dumping again then u Will agian buy same coin with same amount .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I am not counted but i trade in the market and buy and sell the coins in the USDT becasue USDT is the stable coin and so many peoples will trade in it and convert their coins in this coin and than they buy another coin or withdraw their money.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everyone thinks that the matter is done so easily, everyone dreams that it will be done as well, but the matter contains a lot of risks, and it is possible to lose all your money and your cryptocurrencies, and in return it is possible to achieve profits from the matter

USDT coin is also one the coins I considered as valuable altcoins, some times when Crypto market is not favourable for making investment or to buy and hold, I do invest on USDT direct or exchange my coins to USDT as it's known for it feature of stability in order to maintain the value of my coins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

USdt is usually a stable coin and it does not have that much of movement for those who love to use it it does work in other ways , it helps one to store up their earned profit from other areas , so this is going tohelp you a lot in so many other ways we need to keep on trying as hard and put together everything in the right perspective 

• +3 1
  • +5 1